Playerunknown Grows Perpetually!

Always amazing plants MrS! If you're using MC in FFOF (gotta love the acronyms), aren't you combining two nutrient systems together? FFOF has its own nutes in it, so are you using less than the recommended amount of MC when you water?
Not at all, in fact in both my grows now in FFOF with MC have been very successful. The MC is a very grower friendly product in my opinion and I have found it works well together when used at regular doseage. It's a dry product, smells funky, is very dusty, and may bring pH in check for hydro grows.
I start with MC about 4 weeks in on the WW photos and almost right away at a light dose with these PE autos I have going now. As hot as the FFOF is suppose to be it hasn't bothered either of the grows yet. The autos I got into the final 5gal right away at tap root into the FFOF.

For the most part I use rain water at pH of 6.5ish, and 10.5g of MC in 1gal of water drops it to about 5.8. With Calmag a little lower. I use a few flakes of caustic potash and it's easy to adjust.

You know with MC when you are getting close to over feeding by the darkening of the tips to a dark green. One thing they tell you is to watch the color of the plants. The N they add is enough so that when you feed too much the plant gets a darker green, and too little it turns a lighter green.

This is a pic I took tonight, and believe it or not it was done in MG Organic Potting soil which claims to have nutes in it for 3 months. Now contrary to popular belief, The MG to me works really well and did not time release any nutes whatsoever. No bugs and when mixed with MC for feeding you can see what happened! In fact the pot is loaded with MG Perlite and Sea Compost, 70soil/25compost/5 perlite. The point is MC is very consistent throughout two so-called hot soils and works well in both.
My apologies to @playerunknown for posting pics in his journal but I thought it was relevant.

I tried the free sample...loved it. They just happened to have a sale on the 22lb bag for under 55bux, so I grabbed it at the time. I also tried the Kelp Extract they have on this grow but being autos and I stressed them a bit I don't know if it really helped in veg...hope that helps a bit Shed.

Not at all, in fact in both my grows now in FFOF with MC have been very successful. The MC is a very grower friendly product in my opinion and I have found it works well together when used at regular doseage. It's a dry product, smells funky, is very dusty, and may bring pH in check for hydro grows.
I start with MC about 4 weeks in on the WW photos and almost right away at a light dose with these PE autos I have going now. As hot as the FFOF is suppose to be it hasn't bothered either of the grows yet. The autos I got into the final 5gal right away at tap root into the FFOF.

For the most part I use rain water at pH of 6.5ish, and 10.5g of MC in 1gal of water drops it to about 5.8. With Calmag a little lower. I use a few flakes of caustic potash and it's easy to adjust.

You know with MC when you are getting close to over feeding by the darkening of the tips to a dark green. One thing they tell you is to watch the color of the plants. The N they add is enough so that when you feed too much the plant gets a darker green, and too little it turns a lighter green.

This is a pic I took tonight, and believe it or not it was done in MG Organic Potting soil which claims to have nutes in it for 3 months. Now contrary to popular belief, The MG to me works really well and did not time release any nutes whatsoever. No bugs and when mixed with MC for feeding you can see what happened! In fact the pot is loaded with MG Perlite and Sea Compost, 70soil/25compost/5 perlite. The point is MC is very consistent throughout two so-called hot soils and works well in both.
My apologies to @playerunknown for posting pics in his journal but I thought it was relevant.

So thicc and uniform

Thanks for the description sauga! Useful indeed

Relevant to me anyway! I've got to order some right away as I just realized I've got about one more watering worth of veg nutes left! How long do they take to ship?
I ordered the 300g free promo and got it to my door in 24hrs

They ship next day...mine got hung up in customs but you should have no problem getting it in a couple of days being in the US. They are on the same coast as you I believe just more souther ;)

I actually just ordered the 2500g bag of the setup so I’m excited to see how it works ! Couldn’t be a simpler feeding routine so I’m excited for sure

In 24 hours and all the way to Canadia? Not too shabby!

Yup!! I was impressed
This is the 300g sample
1B714F42-ECEF-48AB-BBF4-443CE7A7F0C6.jpeg

Interesting...mine has always been brown in color. Has lots of powder and nobules in it. That sample seems more tanish or off white in color. I'll get some pics of mine up later Dutch
Hey sauga! When did you receive yours originally? I know they got a new formula as of december 2018 so maybe that has something to do with the different colour. cheers :nomo:

Ya I guess so because mine was before then. The calculator they have remains the same. I wonder @Dutchman1990 if you find yours to be very dusty. I wonder what has changed. Now I got to go back and see. Thanks player!

I’m not sure if the formula itself changed but all the packages have changed. They used to be silver packs with sticker labels now the actual bag or package it comes in is the label and instructions.

So not sure

Back
Top Bottom