Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Lookin proper Archie... :headbanger:
Looking super healthy!
Thank you guys, I’m feeling great this go around!
Let me pick you guys brains a bit here. Every time I get to this point in the grow I’m confused whether I should stop training or just let them o vertical and stack. The little branches in the middle are getting up flat to the canopy now and I’m unsure if I should keep adjusting until they’re done stretching. Cheers!

Archie, great question bud! Keep LSTing the runaway leaders as long as they stretch ok. Don't stop training until they settle down and start to bloom. This is a very important time for LSTing. Its all your efforts now that will result in a kick ass canopy that will look like a master gardener cultivated it OK. If you let them go now , things may/will get out of hand somewhat and will start to look scraggly if not kept 'in check'
Merry Christmas to ya Archie. Keep up the great work sir! :headbanger:

:ciao: Hey there AW! Just now getting caught up on your current grow. Everything looks great so far. I'm especially gonna be curious to watch how your Bruce Banger and Phantom OG treat you. I've got some of those seeds myself and contemplating them for my Springtime grow.

Archie, great question bud! Keep LSTing the runaway leaders as long as they stretch ok. Don't stop training until they settle down and start to bloom. This is a very important time for LSTing. Its all your efforts now that will result in a kick ass canopy that will look like a master gardener cultivated it OK. If you let them go now , things may/will get out of hand somewhat and will start to look scraggly if not kept 'in check'
Merry Christmas to ya Archie. Keep up the great work sir! :headbanger:
Thank you Duggan, that’s exactly the advice I needed. Cheers pal!
:ciao: Hey there AW! Just now getting caught up on your current grow. Everything looks great so far. I'm especially gonna be curious to watch how your Bruce Banger and Phantom OG treat you. I've got some of those seeds myself and contemplating them for my Springtime grow.
Hey Beez! Feel free to get caught up whenever, this journal doesn’t move too fast at all. I have been very happy with both those strains from germination, to vigor, to structure... it’s all great so far

1577298261720.png

Merry Christmas to you and the Weedies family! I hope it's joyful and festful :).
Good morning and a very Merry Christmas to you Archie.
Merry belated Christmas guys :cheesygrinsmiley: !
We had a good one, and I’m a lot closer to diabetes than I was before Christmas, mmkay?:rofl:
I brought gifts in the form of update pictures, sit tight!
@Gazoo that picture is fantastic man haha!

Update Day 13 Flower
Hope everyone had a safe and joyful Christmas! I can’t believe I’m already nearing the end of week two on these plants. The game of pulling tops down is still somewhat going on, but they are definitely at the end of stretch. I am very happy with my training this time around, thanks in large part to the advice of Duggan and Penny. Cheers guys!
Without further ado:
Bruce Banger -1
616066F1-80CD-4331-A061-776E4D08E314.jpeg
85B1C504-46C0-4A3C-B5C9-290015CDB5E1.jpeg

Bruce Banger -2
8377352D-18C3-4692-8578-68478BD8F56B.jpeg
033E013F-9139-47DA-BF8B-F08B5436446C.jpeg

National Health Service
36BC692B-F862-4468-8534-99017CEB0BD4.jpeg
83B08BFF-2773-433B-A70C-AF7739815B1A.jpeg

Super Lemon Haze
0461ED0B-2C59-4A4A-9031-C15095F479DE.jpeg
55D66CDD-8FC9-4EA8-AA56-352602FBB68A.jpeg

Phantom OG
AA0F88AC-36E7-4606-911A-532CF147F20B.jpeg
A03FCE6D-F9AC-4393-AE74-F7EC9D7C73D8.jpeg

Thank you all for taking a look and being on this journey with me in 2019! I look forward to another great year here at :420:!

Your garden is looking great, AW. Have a happy New Year! :ganjamon:

Looking awesome, super healthy. Don't be changing much it looks dialed in big time.
Ahh thank you so much Penny! That’s super encouraging to hear! :Namaste:
Happy new year Archie.
Garden’s looking great.
High hopes for 2020!
(NHS looks promising)
Happy New Year! I agree and she’s the one I was hoping for to be a female! Dumb luck but I’ll take it! If she turns out half as good as I hope, she might be getting another run in my outdoor grow this spring :thumb:
Your garden is looking great, AW. Have a happy New Year! :ganjamon:
Happy New Year Beez! Thank you for the compliments sir!:high-five:
Outstanding!
Best wishes for 2020, Arch!
:party:
He Felipe, thank you and Happy New Year!
Hey Archie....wow, very nice color and posture on those babies. Also , i really like your LSTing too. Great job with that Archie. Stay the course bud...all looks fantastic..... :headbanger:
Thank you sensei! I feel like I finally realized what needs to happen with the LST but it all has to happen when they’re young. Gotta have a mental image of what your going for, I guess. I’m super pumped for the next 8 weeks!
So many budsites! I hope you're licking your chops for harvest day...
I’m licking my chops big time, can’t wait to try the Bruce Bangers with that Strawberry Diesel :cheer: I’m really pleased with the number of budsites and they’re all within an inch or so in terms of being flat. I’ve always had a tough time getting the inner sites to make it to the branches that have been LST’ed. I realize now it just takes avoiding laziness:yahoo::rofl:
Hapoy New Year, Shed!

Back
Top Bottom