Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

I feel this so hard :rofl:...and I just got started.
I figured it out. Buddy comes over, we blaze, I send said buddy home with a jar, jar never comes home. Guess I’m just gonna have to ziplock bag it like the old days haha

I figured it out. Buddy comes over, we blaze, I send said buddy home with a jar, jar never comes home. Guess I’m just gonna have to ziplock bag it like the old days haha

Time to include a Deposit on the Jars :rofl:

Or Like the old days when we changed a car water pump we had to
exchange one or be charged a core charge.

Hehe - i never give away my jars!
Between my buddies and my daughter making hot cocoa gifts using mason jars (not the ones used for weed they’re new lol) I’ve got a small fortune in jars lol. I bought the big giant amber colored jars that block UV and hold about two and a half zips or so. Those were like an 50 buck investment for half a dozen or so!
Ha Archie....welcome to my world. Every crop i have to buy new jars. Peeps love these jars. Bags are pfft!
Yeah I remember in the late 80’s getting a dime “bag” actually came in a bag lol. Guess my cheap ass should have bought larger quantities and maybe they’d have thrown in a jar :laugh:
I don’t do very much ‘trade’ ... but my buddies know to bring their own jars ;) I’m a woman on the pension, can’t be providing jars :laughtwo:
Aww that’s too bad. I understand the prohibition factor and all where you are but sharing is what this plant was made for! My neighbor, let’s call him John, he grows a little and we share crops to keep some more variety around. Only trouble is that he hasn’t had a successful crop the last two seasons so I’ve kept him up.
Amy , reason for me giving produce in jars is for smell during transport and to maintain freshness without squishing our precious produce.. :ganjamon:
Oh yeah, friends don’t let friends carry ganja in baggies haha!
Time to include a Deposit on the Jars :rofl:

Or Like the old days when we changed a car water pump we had to
exchange one or be charged a core charge.
I’m gonna take an empty mason jar and write”jar fund” on it so my buddies get the hint lol. Gonna have to figure out how to accept debit cards or something no one ever has cash anymore :rofl:
You've been busted by the full pot police!:rofl:

Looking proper in here Archie! Looking forward to another stellar grow.

:passitleft:
Totally busted! :rofl: Thanks for stopping in Ween, I saw your 420 tshirt that you had monogrammed with your name, that’s slick!

Hi Archie....the shirts are sumpin i get done here for gang members using the kit.
My friend owns an embroiderie shop.
The font i have named 'canna font' for its similarities to our trichome /resin glands.
There are about 8/10 members now that have em.
Neiko
Sweet Sue
Doc Bud
Graytail
Weenmeoff
Duggan... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Canna
Nismo
And a few others.
Cheers eh.

I bought the big giant amber colored jars that block UV and hold about two and a half zips or so. Those were like an 50 buck investment for half a dozen or so!

I noticed those colored jars but being a cheap DIY guy I just used
spray paint on the outside

Please not 1st & 2nd run amendments are the same, I just like to
over organize

You know it's bad when you are more upset about losing the jar rather than what is inside it! I had a friend over and a shot glass with chopped bud got knocked over...They went to pick it up apologizing. I told them to forget about it and passed them a jar.....they looked at me like I was crazy! Maybe I am though.... :rofl: It was only like a gram:reading420magazine:

bought the big giant amber colored jars that block UV and hold about two and a half zips or so. Those were like an 50 buck investment for half a dozen or so!
I got some of the big ones as wel, just recently. Not coloured tho. Just clear. Much better to have a few huge ones full than 20 small ones - especially when curing.
that’s too bad
sharing is what this plant was made for
I know - I literally don’t know anyone else who grows around here and meeting any is not very likely. My garden helper buddy does sometimes but he is a ‘no-fixed-address’ guy so only runs stealth bush grows sometimes that haven’t gone that well the last few years. So he gets some of mine quite regularly, and occasionally brings me a bud from someone he knows, and i don’t ever smoke it! ‘Cause mine is better :laughtwo:

I send it out to people a little too (the other sometimes takes care packages to friends in the city) but I don’t really see enough of anyone to have any exchange, much. That’s part of why I’m here.:)

Hi Archie....the shirts are sumpin i get done here for gang members using the kit.
My friend owns an embroiderie shop.
The font i have named 'canna font' for its similarities to our trichome /resin glands.
There are about 8/10 members now that have em.
Neiko
Sweet Sue
Doc Bud
Graytail
Weenmeoff
Duggan... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Canna
Nismo
And a few others.
Cheers eh.
Ahh that’s wonderful Duggs!
I noticed those colored jars but being a cheap DIY guy I just used
spray paint on the outside

Please not 1st & 2nd run amendments are the same, I just like to
over organize

That’s a fine idea Gazoo! I might just convert all my jars to UC blocking . Any tips on what to use? Maybe just black spray paint or acrylics?
You know it's bad when you are more upset about losing the jar rather than what is inside it! I had a friend over and a shot glass with chopped bud got knocked over...They went to pick it up apologizing. I told them to forget about it and passed them a jar.....they looked at me like I was crazy! Maybe I am though.... :rofl: It was only like a gram:reading420magazine:
That is hilarious Seed! :laugh:
I got some of the big ones as wel, just recently. Not coloured tho. Just clear. Much better to have a few huge ones full than 20 small ones - especially when curing.

I know - I literally don’t know anyone else who grows around here and meeting any is not very likely. My garden helper buddy does sometimes but he is a ‘no-fixed-address’ guy so only runs stealth bush grows sometimes that haven’t gone that well the last few years. So he gets some of mine quite regularly, and occasionally brings me a bud from someone he knows, and i don’t ever smoke it! ‘Cause mine is better :laughtwo:

I send it out to people a little too (the other sometimes takes care packages to friends in the city) but I don’t really see enough of anyone to have any exchange, much. That’s part of why I’m here.:)
Totally relatable, even though the prohibition is lifted here. I grew up in the south here and that region is more conservative and religiously-influenced. Though I live in a free state now, that thinking is ingrained in my mind and I often feel judged. I almost came unglued on my psychologist the last session because he is conservative (as far as cannabis goes, anyways) and has a big problem with the plant.
My best friend, who still lives in Tennessee, is currently suffering from a host of physical and mental challenges. Two states away, he’d be free to grow x amount of plants at a time at his leisure. What a mess.
I know the situation is more complicated than just legalizing it but, come on. Washington DC has legalized it....what else is there to consider haha?

Update Day 6 Flower
Alright, the stretch and the whack a mole game of pulling the leading tops down flat his definitely begun. The plants went fourteen days after transplant before the next drink but there are roots poking out of the container drain holes everywhere.
I gave them recharge and two handfuls of earth worm castings with their watering.
95F0C813-7DD8-4266-A261-78E4A77B4178.jpeg
EC1E289A-7BA8-4A52-BBE0-B5A2DB05F7C3.jpeg
67154DB7-2BC4-432F-9DD9-6BD1308AF766.jpeg
4E308EDD-727A-459C-88C1-1E52BA525B42.jpeg
5E399099-6EB1-4EEA-992A-1ED469F072ED.jpeg
3F71CC03-7FAA-447A-8CAF-5CF11C179B81.jpeg
E5A76D0B-606D-4E78-A6F4-8C3653015243.jpeg
957D1BC4-CFF8-4F33-BEC5-EF5DFEECC676.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom