Playerunknown Grows Perpetually!

Hey folks, I’ve finished the topping on all of the plants now and removed nodes 1 and 2. Since these were the only leaves effected in the discolouration everything’s good and green and I’m going to do my best to not get any nute water on the leaves anymore. I’m still just watering with the 1:blushsmile:1/gallon of the floratrio. I’m waiting for @Dutchman1990 to swing by with that mega crop nutrients so I can get my girls started on that :) so I’ve had another development. I was originally going to toss the weakest WWxBB to make room for the Mack pheno, but then Dutch told me he could get his hands on a THC bomb pheno so I decided to just go with 6 plants. Now I’m getting a clone off a buddy of mine of pink do-si-do. So that clone will be replacing whichever WWXBB is behind :) also don’t ask what plant is which because I couldn’t tell you lol

Off to the quadline races we go! How long is that duct tape going to hold on the pots? Might want to put in a name stick or something. I used masking tape on a plastic pot and now I have no idea now when I planted it :oops:.
LOL! Not long that’s for sure. Some are already peeling. I’ve got name stakes around somewhere I’ve just gotta stop being lazy and brave the furnace room lol

sod it!!! more of a lucky dip at the end. heehee. i used cocktail sticks with nail polish colours to identify them , i subsequently lost the key chart of which was which and now have no clue where the fook my peyote and g13 are among the girls. nit to mention no idea if i even have utopia haze or another 2 Barneys g13. lol. living with my loupe stuck to my eye for past 2 weeks now. COCKTAIL STICKS DONT WORK !! . lol
good luck

Hey guys! I’ve just completely finished off my first harvest! I harvested the third critical+2.0 last night and it’s got a wet weight of 526.6 :woohoo: ANYWAYS, these girls have bounced back well after the transplant and topping :) this is the first feeding since the topping as well as the first feedin with the mega crop nutrients! I filled 5 gallons into a tote bin with an air pump and 2 air stones to use as a reservoir. On the bag it says one scoop of the mega crop does 5 gallons so I put in one scoop. I also am using the sweet candy additive by Greenleaf nutrients (creators of mega crop). It recommends 1-2 grams per gallon so I went with 1.5g/gallon for a total of 7.5g. I checked the ph and it was 6.7-6.8, a bit higher than I like but still in range so I’m going to leave it for a bit and likely drop the ph in a few days to 6.5-6.6. I’ve noticed the gorilla zkittlez and Bubba Kush start to get a purple tint to the leaf stems. I think that’s it for now on this tent, feel free to check out my other journal in my bio (not as detailed but can see the journey of my first grow). I’ll be doing a complete dry weight update In about a week when it’s dried and trimmed

Congrats on the harvest unk! And the plants look great :thumb:.

Two questions I have...why are you mixing up 5 gallons of nutes for these little plants? Is there any issue with mixing MC that far in advance (I'm guessing it will be a while before you go through 5 gallons)? Also, have you found that water in an aerated bucket has a drop in pH over time, or did you mean you will manually lower the pH in a bit?

I'm using the sample pack of MC now and I just use 4 grams/gallon when I need to water. Works out to about ½ teaspoon.

Hey guys! I’ve just completely finished off my first harvest! I harvested the third critical+2.0 last night and it’s got a wet weight of 526.6 :woohoo: ANYWAYS, these girls have bounced back well after the transplant and topping :) this is the first feeding since the topping as well as the first feedin with the mega crop nutrients! I filled 5 gallons into a tote bin with an air pump and 2 air stones to use as a reservoir. On the bag it says one scoop of the mega crop does 5 gallons so I put in one scoop. I also am using the sweet candy additive by Greenleaf nutrients (creators of mega crop). It recommends 1-2 grams per gallon so I went with 1.5g/gallon for a total of 7.5g. I checked the ph and it was 6.7-6.8, a bit higher than I like but still in range so I’m going to leave it for a bit and likely drop the ph in a few days to 6.5-6.6. I’ve noticed the gorilla zkittlez and Bubba Kush start to get a purple tint to the leaf stems. I think that’s it for now on this tent, feel free to check out my other journal in my bio (not as detailed but can see the journey of my first grow). I’ll be doing a complete dry weight update In about a week when it’s dried and trimmed

nice update and great wet weight. fingers crossed for a great dried one. kills me watching the shrink after all that time and energy willing them on and watching them grow huge. Then we collect a dried up, tiny shrivelled , pot pourri looking skeleton.
New mainline looking good too.

Congrats on the harvest unk! And the plants look great :thumb:.

Two questions I have...why are you mixing up 5 gallons of nutes for these little plants? Is there any issue with mixing MC that far in advance (I'm guessing it will be a while before you go through 5 gallons)? Also, have you found that water in an aerated bucket has a drop in pH over time, or did you mean you will manually lower the pH in a bit?

I'm using the sample pack of MC now and I just use 4 grams/gallon when I need to water. Works out to about ½ teaspoon.
Hey shed! That’s a very valid question that I guess I should have looked in to I’m going to try emailing the rep because I actually didn’t see any mention of whether or not it is or isn’t good to pre mix that far in advance. As for your second question, I’m going to re check the ph before my next feeding and If it’s still sitting at the 6.7-6.8 I’m going to drop the ph manually. I’ve read somewhere that aeration affects the ph up or down just can’t remember which. As of right now I’m still using a turkey baster to feed and they’re getting about 4 turkey basters full which works out to half a solo cup.

nice update and great wet weight. fingers crossed for a great dried one. kills me watching the shrink after all that time and energy willing them on and watching them grow huge. Then we collect a dried up, tiny shrivelled , pot pourri looking skeleton.
New mainline looking good too.
Thanks GG :cool:

By my recollection, aeration raises the pH as the surface of the water reacts to the air. And with bubbles there's a lot more surface area. But report back what you found to see if I'm remembering correctly!

Also let us know what MC says about how long we can leave the mixed nutes around. I try to use it within 24 hours.

I mix fresh everytime or try to mix just under what I need and water sooner! Hate having wasted nutes but don’t have the space for a nute res

Back
Top Bottom