Playerunknown Grows Perpetually!

Well one looks like nute splash, and did the curled light green one with the spots start off looking like the light green one without the spots?
Not sure! i didn't get a chance to check on them yesterday. Then I look today and I've got these markings :( what Is nute splash exactly?

When drips of nutes end up on leaves near the bottom the can leave burn marks.
potentially could be the cause... I had been feeding with a turkey baster until a few days ago when i needed to saturate the entire cup wworth of soil to do the transplant so I used a separate solo cup. could have dropped some of the nute water onto the leaves

Lol! Sorry :).

They look like the very bottom leaves though that may just be perspective and my little phone!
I agree and what i think shed is poking at is that those first leaves usually begin to fade and die once the rest of the true leaves have established themselves. Also if they hitting the dirt when you water they may be in contact with nutrients in the soil. I wound worry yet but keep an eye on the rest of the leaves jist in case :D

potentially could be the cause... I had been feeding with a turkey baster until a few days ago when i needed to saturate the entire cup wworth of soil to do the transplant so I used a separate solo cup. could have dropped some of the nute water onto the leaves
Ah there we go then that could be it lol

hey folks! I'm doing some research into irrigation systems (auto feeding) anyone have any reccomendations? or possibly a link to a DIY irrigation system? I've already got a large tote bin to use as a reservoir and an air pump with two air stones. I'm thinking all I need now is a suitable water pump, a manifold, some water lines and some sprayers to go into the soil? any input helps :) I'm trying to get my rough sketch and supply list done but I want other peoples inputs on what they find best. cheers :)

So I've narrowed down my selections but I believe I'm missing one last thing. I've selected a water pump which is rated at 160GPH, a 6 port manifold rated at 20GPH per port so a total of 120GPH, 100ft roll of 3/16' inside diameter tubing but the last thing I'm having trouble with now is the nozzles/sprayers. I'm having trouble finding a suitable nozzle/sprayer. Would I just find something that has a 1/4" female connector to just attach straight to the line or am I possibly missing something inbetween the line and the sprayer? thanks for any input :)

So I've narrowed down my selections but I believe I'm missing one last thing. I've selected a water pump which is rated at 160GPH, a 6 port manifold rated at 20GPH per port so a total of 120GPH, 100ft roll of 3/16' inside diameter tubing but the last thing I'm having trouble with now is the nozzles/sprayers. I'm having trouble finding a suitable nozzle/sprayer. Would I just find something that has a 1/4" female connector to just attach straight to the line or am I possibly missing something inbetween the line and the sprayer? thanks for any input :)

Not sure but I’m interested in your build! Then you can come and build me one at my place haha!

Back
Top Bottom