Playerunknown Grows Perpetually!

Yes that is true about the watering daily and stuff. But it has worked for me this time as I get to spend lots of time with the plants as it's not my busy season. I have noticed that I will most likely be watering 2 times a day once flowering starts but I am also looking into the blumat watering system... we will see.
And yes dwc looks interesting for sure!!
I hope I can get through flowering without issues!!

Yes that is true about the watering daily and stuff. But it has worked for me this time as I get to spend lots of time with the plants as it's not my busy season. I have noticed that I will most likely be watering 2 times a day once flowering starts but I am also looking into the blumat watering system... we will see.
And yes dwc looks interesting for sure!!
I hope I can get through flowering without issues!!
Best of luck! I’ve subbed up to your journal and look forward to seeing what they have In store :Namaste::Namaste:

Pleasure to have you! I’m looking forward to being able to experiments with the quadline technique shortly
I’ll sit back and watch this grow. I’m sure Dutch will be able to help you with anything you need to quadline but I still try and keep tabs on anyone who is quadlining! Looks like they are off to a good start and can’t wait to see you start training!

I’ll sit back and watch this grow. I’m sure Dutch will be able to help you with anything you need to quadline but I still try and keep tabs on anyone who is quadlining! Looks like they are off to a good start and can’t wait to see you start training!
Pleasure to have you ase and an honour to be able to experiment with your technique ✌

Transplanted the girls today! They went into their final 3 gallon root pouches. cotyledons are starting to yellow and wilt so I believe it’ll be time for nutes soon. Gotta do a quick read up to see when to top for the quadline. @Dutchman1990 @Asesino85 feel free to chime in :p

Attachments

• 731C3B40-D0D1-4D3F-83F4-8D336FE1109F.jpeg
    731C3B40-D0D1-4D3F-83F4-8D336FE1109F.jpeg
    958.9 KB · Views: 32
Alright alright alright everybody. As some of you know I've recently tried my hand at growing some auto's in coco and well, to say the least it was not my forte. One of the autos ended up hermying so I got frustrated and cut all 4 down about halfway through flower... oops. I've reverted back to Promix and I'm setting up to grow perpetually. I'll likely be doing an 8-9 week cycle as per usual on perpetual grows. My veg area is a 2x4x5 grow tent with a 250W MH with just a single exhaust fan and 1 clip on fan to circulate air around. My flowering tent is a 4x4x6.5' with a 600W HPS with a 4" intake and a 6" exhaust fan with a single table fan for air circulation. I plan on upgrading my exhaust fan as well as grabbing an additional desk fan. I'll be doing 4 plants this first run and see how it fills the tent. If I end up needing more I'll put 2 more in for a total of 6. I'm going to be finishing off in 7 gallon pots for this run but likely 3-5 if I end up needing to add more plants into the tent. currently in my flower tent I've got 3 critical+2.0's by dinafem that are about 2 weeks out from being finished. Anyways without further anticipation, here's whats in the veg tent right now:slide: In the veg tent is 1 Gorilla zkittlez from barneys farm, 1 Bubba kush by humboldt, 2 White Widow x Big Buds and I'll soon be getting a clone back of my amazing "mack" pheno of the critical+2.0. With the white widows, I'll be choosing the stronger of the two to get put into the flower tent. White widow is a 7-8 week strain, Gorilla Zkittlez is an 7.5-8.5 week strain, critical+2.0 is a 7-8 week strain and the bubba kush is an 8-9 week strain. I'm thinking unless the bubba kush is absolutely killer and worth it, she'll be getting dropped next grow just due the the longer flowering. any ways I hope yall come along for the ride and join me in my experience of growing perpetual:Namaste::Namaste: Oh I also I forgot to mention I will be using general hydroponics flora trio with calmag supplement. I'm looking into other additive that other people find work well, any suggestions? thanks :D
50313665_2157823761198952_6012033296102326272_n.jpg
Some great white mycos is an amazing addition to every garden! Use when dropping seeds and transplanting. I also add some to my water every now and then.
Hows it going? Getting caught up here bro :p

This being my second grow, I still feel like a kid in a candy store seeing those seeds break through the dirt :yahoo:I feel like the feeling will stay a while though :thumb:
Thankfully i can say that feeling does not go away. Always a happy day when seeds pop up :D

hey folks! I'm getting some odd splotching on my leaves. any input on what it may be? I'm not quite experienced enough yet with leaf symptoms. I'm thinking possibly a calmag deficiency? could be way off but hey it's my shot it the dark. It only started happening after transplant by the way. also two photos of the two plants after topping! apparently I didn't miss my mark like I was worried I did.

Not sure what I'm looking at in the close up first pics, but are those bottom pics of the first leaves after the cotyledons and do they touch the soil at all?
read the full post shed :p and no I don't believe they do,but I may be wrong? I'll go take a peek.

Back
Top Bottom