6 x AK-48 - 3 x Advanced XTE-200

Bloom Day 5...

I was a bit shocked to see about 4 inches of growth overnight when I opened the tent this morning. , yesterday I applied a feeding following Foxfarms schedule somewhat, 1.5 tsp/gal grow big, 1/8 tsp/gal open sesame, 1 tsp gal Tiger Bloom, 3 tsp gal Big Bloom in RO water Ph'd to 6.5 with GH PH up. Since they are in 2 gallon pots they'll be ready for a watering tomorrow. I'm a little conerned by the appearance in the first photo, I'm not sure if the lighter green in the top leaves is just new growth, a mag deficiency or the nacient stage of leaf burn, so I've lifted the lights to 28 inches above the canopy, and will supplement with the calmag tomorrow. Hopefully I can nip any problems early.

RH 55% I've raised up the rh a bit for energy efficiency, I'll drop it back to lower range near end of the grow
Tent ambient 82 degrees
Soil: 68.9

IMG_112345.jpg
IMG_112434.jpg
IMG_112536.jpg

Bloom Day 6....

I checked on the girls first thing after lights on, dramatic growth again though not quite yesterday's level. I expect I'll see dramatic growth again tomorrow after watering today. I applied just over 4 gallons of RO Water with 1 tablespoon of CalMag+ added in, I recovered just over a gallon an hour after watering from the tent floor, so by my rough estimate the plants are using about a quart of fluid daily; I'm thinking stepping down to the 2 gal pots was a good idea as it affords 2 feedings weekly where I was only getting 1 feeding weekly with the 3 gallon pots. The past few nights I've dropped the night time temps to about 69-70F, I'm trying to limit daytime temps to 85, and I'm keeping RH 50-55%. I'm not supplementing with CO2 though I've got a natural gas range in an adjacent room that gets used liberally, daily. Now I don't claim to be a know it all, so if my numbers don't jive with your expertise, please let me know, much of this has been trial and error and hours of educating myself online.

IMG_112746.jpg

Bloom Day 7....

Here's some pics, garden is really dense now. I spend a lot of time seperating budding branches into slots in the grid and bending over some of the larger branches and threading them into the grid opening the lower branches to more light. Yesterday I gave them some Calmag+ in RO water only. I included a flash shot below so you can see a truer rendition of their actual color.

Lights are currently 27 inches above canopy with both blue & red channels at 100%

IMG_113142.jpg
IMG_113324.jpg
IMG_113229.jpg
IMG_113530.jpg

Bloom Day 14...

My apologies for the long delay since the last update, life happened and I had an unexpected out of town trip for the past 5 days. Wednesday of last week they got a thorough watering, and pre mixed & ph'd their feeding for Saturday. 1.5 tsp Grow Big/gal, 2 tsp tiger bloom and 3 tsp/gal Big bloom. This was bubbled and kept mixed by an airstone from Wed-Sat. When I got home today before noon I was shocked by the amount of growth over the past 5 days, the lights are now at their maximum height and 23-24" above the canopy.I hope the bulk of the stretch growth has been done now that we're 2 weeks-but i'm a little nervous b/c I've seen it last to 25 days.
The canopy had become over-crowded so I performed another heavy prune. Out of necessity I removed some of the longer, thin more limp flowring branches so light could penetrate further into the canopy,

IMG_121132.jpg
IMG_121338.jpg

Subscribed. Looking good! I'm in the process of building a grow closest and picked up two XTE 200s. I'll be getting two more when money allows. Again, looking good so far!

Day 38 Bloom...

Life happened again and another long absence resulted. However, the girls have been well taken care of and are doing tremendously. In the normal colored photos you can see leaf burn on 2 of the buds- my lights are at the maximum height allowed by the tent. I've added in an XTE 100 that draws 80 watts for a total of 185x3 + 80=635 actual draw.

IMG_2728.jpeg
IMG_132429.JPG
IMG_132331.JPG
IMG_132228.JPG

Back
Top Bottom