600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Clones

Re: 600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Cl

bonjur?

Re: 600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Cl

I use the whole Dutch Master line, and have been very pleased with the results and ease of the program. I have no affiliation with them - just can't speak highly enough about my experience with the product.

I have been doin some research on this dutchmasters and im sold brother even if u did have an affiliation lol :) Ill be using the whole line next grow. GH is good I just seem to think that Dutch Masters is just a more pro product and will be a great choice

PICTURE UPDATE :) IV GOT SOME BUD SHOTS BUT IV ALSO GOT A GOOD AMOUT OF "UNDER THE HOOD" SHOTS CUZ I DONT FEEL THERES ENOUGH. THE ROOTS ARE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME PEOPLE REALIZE. MY ROOTS ARE A LITTLE DARK DUE TO THE NUTES I USE. THE MICRO IS DARK BROWN.
ANY WHO ENJOY ;)

DSC01908_800x600_.jpg

DSC01902_800x600_.jpg

DSC01907_800x600_.jpg

HERES ONE I FIXED UP THOUGHT IT LOOKED PRETTY COOL

DSC01905_800x600_.jpg

DSC01916_800x600_.jpg

THE RUMBLE FROM ONE OF THOSE NEW AIR STONES
DSC01915_800x600_.jpg

SOME MORE RUMBLE THOSE THINGS ARE INSANE!!!

DSC01914_800x600_.jpg

DSC01917_800x600_.jpg

MY PH IS USUALLY A POINT OR TWO HIGHER THAN THIS BUT ITS RIGHT IN THE RES FOR PIC PURPOSES. ITS IN THE CLOSEST THING TO A STILL SPOT I COULD FIND LOL

DSC01920_800x600_.jpg

I just mounted that sucker to the wall after I read the warning about having it above the water level to avoid reverse suction or something and electricution...uhh yeah doesn't sound...so good?
LMAO!! Ya all air pumps say that. If your power shuts off the water could flow back into the pump and then the power could come back on and ZAP!!! Fuckin fire NO GOOD. Mine are outside my tent up on a little shelf thing iv got.

plants look like they are progressin nice!!!! and the root system u got in the one shot is just crazy, long as shit.. good job bro !!!! :tokin:

Girls are looking great! Those roots are massive, you are going to end up with a nice harvest. :high-five:

That is the same Cal-Mag+ I'm using as well, it's good stuff. I dig those air stones too, looks like they crank!

Also, great pics... It's a lot of fun to play around with editing.

Take care :Namaste:

plants look like they are progressin nice!!!! and the root system u got in the one shot is just crazy, long as shit.. good job bro !!!!

Thank you. Yes they're very long. I acually read somewhere that your root system is as long as your plant is tall. My plant are over 2ft tall now and those roots def. reflect that...Iv also heard that every leaf has a corisponding root, not sure of that to be fact but makes sense.

Girls are looking great! Those roots are massive, you are going to end up with a nice harvest.

That is the same Cal-Mag+ I'm using as well, it's good stuff. I dig those air stones too, looks like they crank!

Also, great pics... It's a lot of fun to play around with editing.

Take care

Thank you :) The day after adding that calmag my plants just seemed happier idk but i could tell a difference over night.
Ya those airstones are like NOTHING else iv seen and iv tried them ALL! Bendable air tubing, air stones (all different kinds), air shells. Im constantly on the lookout for the better way of getting those super tiny bubbles to my ladies' roots...and those air stones are THE BEST iv found so far and thats my word.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

are you using Micro Bloom from Advanced Nutrients as your base? oh and fyi Dutch Master Rules!!!!!!! I use them for Veg and planning on getting their full line up as well so I can aLso finally follow a feeding schedual from them and see if I get better results than what im doing now just kinda...mixing shit together and seeing how it turns out! haha!
Take it easy!
-Hydrologist

thats why i went ahead and got the technaflora nute kit, i know its for starters but it does a damn good job, now im waitin on my hydroponix kit to come in, im gonna give that a try, its new on the market so it should be good, cant wait, i'll prolly use the technaflora for vegging and then switch to the hydro for flowering, i'll have to see when it gets here, i also have tiger bloom that i haven't used yet, but im scared to just throw it in there and end up with nute burn know what i mean, so maybe when i get more advanced at this i'll try usin it, i baught it cause i knew it was good and it was only $20 for a big ass bottle, checked it online and it would of cost me more then that to get it shipped and all that so im happy with what i got, but yea maybe when i get better i'll give it a try. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom