Nirvana's White Widow 1st DWC Grow

Okay guys... I NEED HELP! I'm not sure if I'm just overreacting, or if I really have a problem. Soooo! The upper half.. Well the main bud sites at the top, on my flowering white widow doesn't seem to be growing new pistils at all. It looks like it's just trying to fatten up rather than make new pistils. While the lower bud sites have long beautiful white pistils. Here are the pictures... So this is one of the main top bud sites.
image8765.jpg
This second picture is of the lower bud site...
image8766.jpg
The only thing I did differently this morning was poor some PH'd water into the bucket. No nutes, or anything.. I woke up late and pretty much just rushed. Is it possible that the light could also be too hot that it doesn't want to grow pistils anymore?? Now I just sound stupid, but females tend to over think things.. ANYWAY, do I have a problem here? Please help me!

I just want to know why the main upper bud sites aren't growing any pistils. I also forgot to mention that I just added some bloom nutes a couple minutes ago because I noticed that the upper leaves were showing a P and K deficiency.

Okay guys... I NEED HELP! I'm not sure if I'm just overreacting, or if I really have a problem. Soooo! The upper half.. Well the main bud sites at the top, on my flowering white widow doesn't seem to be growing new pistils at all. It looks like it's just trying to fatten up rather than make new pistils. While the lower bud sites have long beautiful white pistils. Here are the pictures... So this is one of the main top bud sites.
image8765.jpg
This second picture is of the lower bud site...
image8766.jpg
The only thing I did differently this morning was poor some PH'd water into the bucket. No nutes, or anything.. I woke up late and pretty much just rushed. Is it possible that the light could also be too hot that it doesn't want to grow pistils anymore?? Now I just sound stupid, but females tend to over think things.. ANYWAY, do I have a problem here? Please help me!

Can't tell in the first pic, second pic looks completely normal. It is quite possible you are over-reacting about a non-issue. Try to get a better pic of what you mean, and just stay relaxed :ganjamon:

That's what I mean! The second picture is normal but that's the lower part of the plant. Where the very top buds aren't growing any pistils. Soooo. Too bud sites aren't growing any pistils.

Okay, so I guess I wasn't overreacting. I went super research mode, and found out that either my lights are too close, or I just have bad genetics. I'm guessing it's the lights. My main colas aren't growing any pistils but the rest of it is growing fine. I'll try to get pictures also. I don't have any room left in my tent. I should go out and buy a taller one. I'll try doing that this week.

OKAY! So here are the pictures. Top two pictures are of the top of the plant. The two bottom pictures are of the rest of the plant. All the lower buds actually normal where the top main colas have no pistils..
image8802.jpg

yea that looks weird my tops are usually ahead of the bottoms and they can get pretty close to the lights

What nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon? What are you adjusting your pH to? What are you grow area temperature and humidity? How far is your light reflector above your plants? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

My PH is on a constant of 5.8. I'm not using much nutrients. I found out that she's very sensitive to any type of nutrients. I'm currently on the Lucas formula using jungle juice. Because I'm using co2 my temps are anywhere from 70 degrees Fahrenheit at its low and about 85 degrees Fahrenheit at its high. Humidity is anywhere from 35 to 40. I just cleaned my fan out because I found out that it stopped blowing air. Now the temperature has dropped to 81.5. I found one cola finally growing pistils.

It could just be bad genetics like you mentioned, no matter what, after harvest throw that pheno out of your rotation.
Bottom buds are looking nice. ;)

Back
Top Bottom