Chimeras White Widow Garden (First Grow)

Dicks, dicks, everywhere.

DISASTER!

4 out of 6 Widow plants developed little ball sacks..I'm so distraught. Too upset to even take pictures. So I made a little illustration.

Children2_copy.jpg

I've spent way more time than is even healthy watching these plants, stabilizing PH each and every day, tending to their every need. Pulling them was a very hard thing to do....

On the positive side. On of the widows is developing beautiful white hairs about it. :smokin:

Now off to smoke away my sadness with a big bowl of keif hash.

Sorry to hear about your males but that is the chance you run when u get standard seeds. It is this frustration that leads seed growers to buy feminized seeds at three times the price of pot luck seeds. However you could put the males in pots and let them mature then collect their pollen and brush it on a single flower of one of your female WW plants to get some more WW seeds for next grow too. Being male is not a crime. +reps for helping out your girlfriend and growing your own.

Ah dude. After your post, I scoured my house to find an acceptable place to grow a male that wouldn't pollinate the ladies. No luck whatsoever.

However, The "disaster" wasn't half as bad as I thought. It turns out that those four were the only males out of the 10 original plants. That leaves me 6 females, with one more little plant still to be decided.

White_Widow8.jpg

Last Widow.

Trainwreck11.jpg

My first toke ever came from Trainwreck. Good times.

Super_Silver_Haze3.jpg

Stoked about the energetic high on this one.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom