Keeping it Underground 600 Watt HPS + 8 Light T5 Cellar Grow

Iv watched the GH chart work. With more than one grow. I will use it indefinatley ;) Its just too straight up ya know... KEEPIN IT SIMPLE :)

Sorry about my bubbler ideal for sprouted seedlings I will deleate it off your post...I see from reading your babies are having a problem.Sorry I didnt read enouph back seen a lot of gibber jabber on nutes.I am sure the people who developed the feading chart know what they are talking about.As for measuring your ppm this is veary important.You should at least measure you ppm so that when you make a res change yout ppm should at least match what it was before..And also in my opinion 5.5 ph is to low.You may be possibly be locking out cirtain nutrients.I would bring it up to 5.8 6.0.I would also be veary carefull with h2o2 a whole bottle to a tub is way to much and will cook your roots.Maybe 15ml to 2 gallons and dose your roots to get bugs out.You can also kill them bugs by bringing your co2 level up but be carefull co2 will and can also burn your plants if over 1400ppm.I really dont have any experience with bugs but I dont think thats the reason with sudden plant health it may be the lack of N maybe give it a small shot of grow along with your bloom.Just a little overdoing it in a bubbler is veary easy to do.Also ph flux will cause a nagative reaction.Be patient and take a moment and stap back and think about the last thing you did before you noticed this problem.I am still learning my self this is just my opinion hope it helps.

Would not let me edit post sorry man:peace:

PS: Since switching to flower with my product my leaves seem to be doing the same thing.When topping of my res I added some organic root health to my allready mixed formula(big bloom).and poored it directly threw the hydroton.Its going to dirty my roots but I hope it incourages new root davelopment.I have a feeling it has something to do with not enouph oxygen getting to the root zone.I hope.Also the the switch from grow to bloom im sure had a part I raised the nitrogen back up a little after bud daveloped:peace:

Also I am not sure but I think you were saying something about ph.Are you still running your drip pump.From what I have read they work well for starting you plants running with a light mix of nutes but after your roots are in the solution you should pull the pump out.Reason beeing with the added nutes after a while gets all in your pumps filter and causes ph problems and possibley bad microbes or bacteria.A foamy res is the sign of the bad micro organisms and will cause ph problems.

CHECK THE INSIDE OF THE RES. DAILY! It only takes a few ours for a plant to die w/o water in this setup. Gotta watch for algae and fungus i got both :( Trying to fix it now.
Hope this helps a lil... if i forgot anything dont hesitate to ask :)

Actually, I drained my DWC mothers and set them to the side to discard later. they stayed green, hearty, and healthy for 2 days, started wilting on the 3rd. Dry and crispy after a week or so... I think they live until the roots totally dry out....

Normal
DSC01682_800x600_.jpg

Not Normal
DSC01683_800x600_.jpg

HMMM.Now that I think about it.This may be signs of a little to much of something.If the leaf edges start folding under maybe add some water to dillute your solution before any thing else and see if that helps.I have some leaves on mine that look like this when I tried to push the nutes up a little bit.But really it looks fine to me.:peace:

Ok sorry for the long absence. Lost the internet for awhile :( Wish i had pics for you guys of my last grow but they got deleted from my computer sorry. But i did however produce over 6 ounces off of 4 plants One of which was quit small. It smoked great. The high was alright but it was jus bag seed so i didnt expect much.

Now on to the newer n better and all things greater :)
Im still running a 600 watt hps
My res is a 40 gallon BOTANICARE res. (its got about 25 gallons of nutes)
Two big ass air pumps not sure right off hand what kind but man are they nice...They are hooked up to air tubes that iv got winded underneath each plant AWESOME!!!
Im running my Co2 this go round so iv got no actual ventalation... except for my light, Which is sealed off so not to lose my precious Co2. So temps stay at 90 with the lights on, but i have great circulation in my tent due to a small desk fan at the base of the plants a nice fan blowing up the side and a really awesome window fan i picked up for $36 (which has all kinds of cool options like each fan (theres 2) can change direction so u can be pulling and pushing air or both push or vise versa :)
Iv got my Co2 pushing 3 lbs for 3 minutes every hour. Its off during the dark period.
Heres some pics, These are pinnapple express clones. 12/12 for a week or so. Vegged for 3 or 4 weeks...

DSC01825_800x600_.jpg

DSC01826_800x600_.jpg

DSC01831_800x600_.jpg

DSC01829_800x600_.jpg

DSC01832_800x600_.jpg

DSC01833_800x600_.jpg

DSC01834_800x600_.jpg

Ill be removing the water pump here in a little bit. Not really seeing where its causing any problems but i dont want it to start.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom