600 Watt HPS Switchable

Can't believe you're growing in MG soil. Not too many people have success with it but if it works for you...that's great. You add a bit of vermiculite to the mix, I would also suggest mixing some perlite in there too.

58days_net05.jpg
58days_net04.jpg
58days_net03.jpg
Blue Himalaya diesel auto flower 58 days from seed

They are looking really nice man frosty looks like icicles :goodjob: Can't wait to see how they turn out:popcorn:

Can't believe you're growing in MG soil. Not too many people have success with it but if it works for you...that's great. You add a bit of vermiculite to the mix, I would also suggest mixing some perlite in there too.
I know what you are saying about MG but it is what is available to me here. The moisture control one had perlite in it ,and well as you can see it works for me .

some up date pics the himalaya blue diesel is almost ready 67 days about another week, the apple jack is end of 4th week flower looking pretty good taste even better than it looks lol
update_10.jpg
update_06.jpg
update_07.jpg
update_05.jpg
update_10.jpg

Looking beautiful Man, I would be standing over those ladies with scissors in my hands by now:) Cant wait to see the final result, getting close:slide:

Looking beautiful Man, I would be standing over those ladies with scissors in my hands by now:) Cant wait to see the final result, getting close:slide:

lol thats funny man, I know it is hard not to just start clipping but another couple days will make the plant better they are just starting to get cloudy:tokin:

I agree, you've waited this long, wait it out, a couple more days to a week will bring her to full maturity and be so worth it! Great job, they look nice!

Sampling is very difficult to avoid when you got beuatiful nugs in abundance on plants in front of your face staring at you! It's hard to avoid, I have to slap the scizzors out of my hands every now and then when I'm tempted.

Just a pic up date almost there
end_of_5th_week_01.jpg
end_of_5th_week_02.jpg
end_of_5th_week_03.jpg
end_of_5th_week_04.jpg
end_of_5th_week_05.jpg
end_of_5th_week_06.jpg
end_of_5th_week_07.jpg
The Thai stick got out of control they were 10 inches high when I forced budding . Now they are over six feet with many bends in them . They would be better suited for out doors for sure. Live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom