600 Watt HPS Switchable

harrygrowsome

I am growing 2 apple jack, 4 thai stick , and 4 blue hymalaya diesel . I will start adding pics soon I am very excited about moving up from a 250 watt hps to a 600 can't wait to see the results. After looking at some of the other 600 watt grows on here how can you not get excited lol.

Hey welcome to my grow,thanks for stopping by. Yes I had to upgrade from 4in to 6 in every thing intake fan exhaust fan went with a 6 in easy cool hood .I am using fox farm soil and vermiculite. I am a fox farm fan have had real good results with tiger bloom. I am including pics of my room and the baby girls .Stay tuned in for more. Oh and please if you guys have grows going on send the links please ,I owe all that I know to people like you all .:thanks:

forgot the pics ,lol must be the train wreck lol
new_room_010.JPG
new_room_011.JPG
new_room_0071.JPG

I'd like to subscribe, looks good, hopefully I can learn something from you as I learn something from everybody here! Hopefully you will get the best of what you can.

Pull up a chair pappy , just moved them from cfl's to the new tent , they are 14 to 12 days old they love all the new light running temp with tent closed up is 78 f. I have decided in the future i will buy nothing but feminized seeds. That way you know exactly what you have.
baby_girls_011.JPG
baby_girls_012.JPG
baby_girls_013.JPG

Hi s13,I am drawing air from the filter, If you look top left i have a 6 inch inline fan drawing fresh air into the tent. The air above the reflector does not get hot at all you can lay your hand on the top and it is warm but not hot .Dirt level temp is at 76 to 80 with lights on at 68 to 74 lights off.

top left thai stick by 21 days , top right diesel ryder 17 days auto flower, bottom left is apple jack at 21 days ,bottom right is blue himalaya diesel looks kind of sickly I only got 1 good seed out of 10 with the diesel ryder and only 5 good ones out of the himalaya. Should I top the regular plants ? I would like views on topping please.

you should definitely top all plants you grow from seed it will give you more top bud at the end :cheer::cheer:
rsz_topped_002.jpg

here a pic of 1 of my shiva-blueberry i toped

Back
Top Bottom