600 Watt HPS Switchable

Just an up date the Himalaya blue diesels are 72 days from seed and the apple jacks are at the end of the 6th week of flower.
72_days08.jpg
72_days05.jpg
72_days01.jpg
72_days02.jpg
72_days04.jpg
72_days03.jpg
72_days07.jpg
72_days06.jpg

Thanks Hemp Rocket, The autos are supposed to be 75 days from seed but no sign of the trics getting cloudy or amber yet they are at day 72 .It is kind of like a watched pot never boils lol

two himalayas left one is the runt .Both are about 5 days past time but no amber yet
7th_week07.jpg
7th_week06.jpg
The Thai stick is really coming on now 7th week of flower starting to load up with trics

How did this grow turn out? Looks like one of the plants was chopped and harvested.

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

for anyone who followed this grow sorry for the delay had some heat on me so had to chill for a bit ( never piss off your woman).. The thai stick turned out to be the best took 14 weeks of flower, I got but i got 15 oz's off 2 plants and wow taste was awesome kind of like lemon pine ,and the buzz 5 or 6 tokes good for hours. here are some pics right before i cut
the_end03.jpg
the_end04.jpg
the_end05.jpg
again sorry for the delay but until the law does what is right we have to live in fear for doing what we love.

Back
Top Bottom