600 Watt HPS Light Distance?

Main cola

Does any one know how far I should keep my 600w hps wing and 1200w led/cob tru watts is 320.....with ac unit at 81 degrees in a 4x4? Rite now they are like 16 inches away ?

15742717982723471645108462400421.jpg

probably good at that height without a fan

This is probably a dumb question... but thats not all on one circuit is it?

The three fans and the led are on an extension cord to one and the hps is in a whole another plug is that what you mean?
what about the ac?

Hps light is on top on a timer in the same wall socket as ac... ac is on bottom
change that asap I think

that ac should be on its own circuit, its probably drawing 1500w and 10+ amps when the condenser kicks on.

change that asap I think

that ac should be on its own circuit, its probably drawing 1500w and 10+ amps when the condenser kicks on.
I moved it to its own plug across my room now when it kicks on my lights dont twitch thanks alot. Do you know how far away I should keep my lights....

I moved it to its own plug across my room now when it kicks on my lights dont twitch thanks alot. Do you know how far away I should keep my lights....
you are good at 16-20 in
just be careful of your amp draw in the future :)
do the math and if you can, know which breakers run which plug in your grow room.

just dont want to see you short a wire out (or much worse) and have to do thousands of dollars of work to fix it over a lb of weed

you are good at 16-20 in
just be careful of your amp draw in the future :)
do the math and if you can, know which breakers run which plug in your grow room.

just dont want to see you short a wire out (or much worse) and have to do thousands of dollars of work to fix it over a lb of weed
Thanks for the info .so am is it okay now

Thanks for the info .so am is it okay now
yup, you should be, but you have to read up about amps and watts and check for yourself,
but if you keep the big stiff on its own circuit you should be good

First grow with this setup.......hoping at least 15.oz I topped 3 times 5 plants alot of lst and super cropping vegged like 2months2weeks from seed?
I am just harvesting my first 4X4' scrog under 1000w HID, so I don't have a lot of knowledge on horizontal grows.

Back
Top Bottom