600W Digital Ballast MR.NICE - ICE - POWER KUSH and More

Dain Bramage

Hay folks here we go again;) with a new light and some new strains some old strains and some I hanen't herd of yet.The plants are to small still to get good pics with my phone but here gose
rsz_winter_10-11_004.jpg

here you have the I.C.E. and the POWER KUSH and the MR.NICE,along with some BUBBLE GUM

The MR.NICE(G-13 X HASH PLANT) was traded for a POWER PLANT that was 3 weeks into flowering.The MR.NICE(G-13 X HASH PLANT) is from SENSI SEEDS the I.C.E and the POWER KUSH are from NIRVANA.The BUBBLE GUM and the WHITE RUSSIAN are from SERIOUS SEEDS

Right now they are under a bank of high output T-5 lights 8 four ft bulbs till thay get to about 10 inches then it's off to the new light

rsz_new_stuff_003.jpg

rsz_new_stuff_006.jpg

rsz_new_stuff_005.jpg

This is a 600 watt digital set up with a special bulb ment just for them.It is a metal halide bulb that the makers recommend for flowering.They offer 4 bulbs thay would like you to change dooring the grow.But at about 130$ dollars a light I will keep to just one.The new reflector is bigger then my other radiant hoods 9.5H X 21W X 25L with 6 inch exhaust built in cord and socket and hinged lens glass for easy access my only problem is that it was made in china,like to buy AMERICAN when i can.
The main feature that makes this interesting is the digital ballast with it's adjustable power and silent running drawing less currant with putting out more light. Several built in features for safety to prevent damage to bulb of from over heating.Can run on both 120 and 240 currant and it just looks dam sexy.Now this grow will over lap with my other one but thats ok by me so sit back pull up a bong and enjoy the ride cause we gona have some fun with this one

Re: 600w digital ballast MR.NICE,ICE,POWER KUSH and more

Im down to drop in on this from time to time. Great looking start to the new grow/set up!

Happy growin!

:welcome: to one and all and thanx for passing threw
BUD08 welcome to my east coast grow man lets hope prop 19 goes our way
Well Tmac12 I am useing a soil-less medium mix that is still being fine tuned but here it is
3 parts pro-mix bx
1 part worm castings
1 part pearlite
And to each 2-3 gallon container of mix I add 1/2 tbs of garden lime 1 or 2 tbs bone meal and 2-4 tbs bat gauno(depending on the strain)I also do a soil drench with Great White a beneficial bacteria and fungi mix that gets the so called soil jumping a week before sowing seeds Have been looking into coco-coir and may try to find if it may be good to replace the pro-mix with,the coco is more stable with natural ph 6.0 i think but dont want to try to many new things in one grow.As for containers i have a mix of those nursery black pots in 2 and 3 gallon size and the smartpot's i like so much also in 2 and 3 gallon size.

And you SmokeyMacPots are most welcome aboard for this one.will try to get some baby photos of the I.C.E. QUEENS for ya I am hoping santa brings me a digital camera for christmass so i dont keep having to use my cell phone.

Now here in the city thay have messengers that deliver bud,mind you i have moved out the beach on long island,but work and friends are still in the city so When asked to chip in on a 60$ dollar bag,30$ each i went for it.After all you can only smoke so much of your own bud.We paged the guy and he was there in less then a 1/2 hour.He was selling four strains said were all medical grade from cali...what ever i thought skip the sails pitch and get the bong out but had to listen to his pitch for pineapple kush,a sour hybrid that had no smell,and some thing called maui snow that was island sweat skunk crossed with white widow but that was 75 for 3 grams so that was out what we got was a bag of yoda?skywalker crossed with skunk#11 a really stinky bud that was strictly for the bong.tried to smoke a joint of it but found it would not burn so many bong hits later i am heading threw penn station reaking of smoke and stinking of bud because that zip lock bag aint doing shit for the smell.Thought that every cop or at least there dogs could smell me the guy sitting next to me on the rail road had too but he was to drunk to care.

:welcome: to one and all and thanx for pots in 2 and 3 gallon size and the smartpot's i like so much also in 2 and 3 gallon size.

Now here in the city thay have messengers that deliver bud,mind you i have moved out the beach on long island,but work and friends are still in the city so When asked to chip in on a 60$ dollar bag,30$ each i went for it.After all you can only smoke so much of your own bud.We paged the guy and he was there in less then a 1/2 hour.He was selling four strains said were all medical grade from cali...what ever i thought skip the sails pitch and get the bong out but had to listen to his pitch for pineapple kush,a sour hybrid that had no smell,and some thing called maui snow that was island sweat skunk crossed with white widow but that was 75 for 3 grams so that was out what we got was a bag of yoda?skywalker crossed with skunk#11 a really stinky bud that was strictly for the bong.tried to smoke a joint of it but found it would not burn so many bong hits later i am heading threw penn station reaking of smoke and stinking of bud because that zip lock bag aint doing shit for the smell.Thought that every cop or at least there dogs could smell me the guy sitting next to me on the rail road had too but he was to drunk to care.

I have used people like this when im runing low lol, they amuse me with there ability to drop by and sell a bag....Its kinda like the monie "Half Baked".

Have a great weeked and im sure the little girl will have achance to re root in a week of so. I have also found that its good to get them into the pot they will be flowering in right awasy as to not have any chance of breaking or distracting the root ball.

Happy growin! :goodjob:

Mr. Nice. I'm here!
:welcome:and thanx for coming aboard,we will discuss her genetic back round when we have some time but G-13 X HASH PLANT will want to clone and seed this one got a book just to read up on breding,THE CANNABIS BREEDERS BIBLE,not for the beginner even novice growers will need to reread it one or two times

I have used people like this when im runing low lol, they amuse me with there ability to drop by and sell a bag....Its kinda like the monie "Half Baked".

Just what my wife said...lol...think i might watch that tonight:thumb:stick around and please anybody please feal free to shair any adventures you have out their in the game of life

Well as not to get stuck with plants that are to big like last time i will be starting L.S.T. right away on the MR.NICE plant's to get the most cuttings and to start taking the cuttings a.s.a.p.

Got all 8 t-5 bulbs running now that the plants have had a chance to harden off and do they love it.I forget how many lumes 8 high out put 4 ft bulbs put out,but at year and change of running 24/7 it's time to get new one's.

Blazeing a bone of my I.C.E. bud and let me tell y.a. this is a "good night tarzan" type stuff have been using it to unwind and get my apatite on but but it helps me sleep solid with out any need of the med's my doc gave me.some nights i don't even smoke because it has gotten me back to the habit of a healthy sleep pattern.thats it for now here at the very cold beach...:surf:

P.S. GO PROP 19 :Rasta:

want to get them a little taller and stronger in the stem before bending them also want to get all of them healthy looking.They were in 16 oz red cups too long were root bound and had been over watered with out being fed anything but miracul grow

got to get some or theWHITE RUSSINS pic's up.Will be trying to seed her to her self to get some stock but I also plane to play frankinsin and cross the WHITE RUSSINS to the MR.NICE to get some sort of hybrid of four grate strains that should be indica dominant

want to get them a little taller and stronger in the stem before bending them also want to get all of them healthy looking.They were in 16 oz red cups too long were root bound and had been over watered with out being fed anything but miracul grow

That's understandable. Hopefully they perk up soon for ya! You are gona love what LST does for your girls!

Girls are looking good and healthy keep up the good work!:thumb:

Hay folk's thanx for the compliments Bud and Tmac going to have one or two more strains started also at one point but doing thing in step's.TheMR.NICE plant's are going to need time to heal up they have some bad rust looking spots and are not healthy like i would have them growing if i had gotten them sooner.The I.C.E.. plants are looking good as are the POWER KUSH will be giving them there first feeding this weekend.

Got some WHITE RHINO seeds from NIRVANA that are from 2007 were stuck behind the draw i store my seeds in the fridge in will start them to see what if?Also may try to start some SOUR & S.A.G.E. seeds I have had for to long.My S.A.G.E. journal was my first full grow i did here and i have some fond memories of that bud.Just a few plants will be kept to breed fresh seeds with and i will try to make some hybrid seeds looking for that vigor that comes with new genetics mixing.

Got to do some planing for my new grow box.have a light mover i am going to use so i should be able to make the box longer.Also all my exhaust venting is 4 inch my new hood is a 6 inch so have to get the parts to step things down to fit or maybe step everything else up.going to look at some people with closet set ups and small set ups like mine.Used to have a 10 gallon rez. to hold water around for when needed now have stepped up to 30 gallon.Also got a new air pump rated for aquariums between 20 to 50 gallons.the duel output is hooked up to two 10 inch bubble wands.Will have some photos up in the a.m of how thing look so till the peace from the cold beach:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom