62 w/sft LED lighting too much?

@PurpleGunRack
Please check again, I am not recommending in a wrong way, it is the tested result. Our lights needs 35~50w/sft. Maybe with very professional growing LED grow lights experience, hydro91 can handle the 61w/sft, but for many growers at the beginning, it will be more safer to grow with lights with the light wattage range we recommended, otherwise, it will also have growing issues. :Namaste:

@PurpleGunRack
Please check again, I am not recommending in a wrong way, it is the tested result. Our lights needs 35~50w/sft. Maybe with very professional growing LED grow lights experience, hydro91 can handle the 61w/sft, but for many growers at the beginning, it will be more safer to grow with lights with the light wattage range we recommended, otherwise, it will also have growing issues. :Namaste:

I'm talking about optimal lighting conditions for cannabis, and that's +800 micromoles everywhere in the growroom, not just right under the lamp.

The hydro store won't tell you that you need 1000w HPS to optimally flower 1 m2, that's just how it is when companies are trying to make a sale, and it will of course work in a much bigger area - just not optimally.

As long as there are no fire hazard and the outlet current limit is not exceeded, it's totally safe to run a lot of light, the plants love it, but not as much as the people love the end product they get when using optimal lighting :)

I'm going to settle on 4x mars II 1600's.

It shouldn't take me any longer to gather the funds to buy them I just wanted a setup that is optimal for my grow space. The company I purchased the sub-par LED lights from is willing to exchange them.

They're exchanging them for 1x Mars II 1600 and I'll get the other 3 from SmokeSara. :)

At the end of the day the final product is only going to be better providing I monitor everything closely. I have a lot of free time and will be around the grow area everyday for the entire grow.

I'm going to settle on 4x mars II 1600's.

It shouldn't take me any longer to gather the funds to buy them I just wanted a setup that is optimal for my grow space. The company I purchased the sub-par LED lights from is willing to exchange them.

They're exchanging them for 1x Mars II 1600 and I'll get the other 3 from SmokeSara. :)

At the end of the day the final product is only going to be better providing I monitor everything closely. I have a lot of free time and will be around the grow area everyday for the entire grow.
Haha, you can use "smokesara" or "marshydro" to check out on our website to save 3%, that is the most I can do , BTW, please don't put too much light in the beginning, after your plants is okay with them, add another in. For me, it is still a little over power, but we will see, :) if you feel too much power, you can still save the light for future grow. :D

Haha, you can use "smokesara" or "marshydro" to check out on our website to save 3%, that is the most I can do , BTW, please don't put too much light in the beginning, after your plants is okay with them, add another in. For me, it is still a little over power, but we will see, :) if you feel too much power, you can still save the light for future grow. :D

No problems sounds good, Thanks again SmokeSara.

Very excited to get some pictures up once the plants start growing in the tent!

Back
Top Bottom