7 1/2 foot tall sativa - Organic outdoor grow flowering

I voted for u too cause I think that effortless grows like yours should be rewarded :)

Hey guys starting my new indoor grow I will have a tread on it hopefully pretty soon until then I just kind of had a thought about antics and when you put the LEDs on yours after about a week or two of CFL's maybe going from CFL to LED was just too intense for the new sprouts, I just have a theory that if you start from the very beginning using your LED light and mine is hanging 3 1/2 to 4 feet a way that it will start growing it acclimated to the LEDs kind of like when you start one indoors with CFL's and then you have to gradually take them outside if you want to grow it outside yet if you planted outside from the very beginning it doesn't need to be acclimated to the sun

So as I said I'm starting from seedling with the LED about 3 1/2 to 4 feet away and we will see if that Will harm the new growth or if it will just allow it to grow naturally since it's the light it will be born into I'll be posting my new tread in my signature so just keep a lookout in the next few days for that it has just broken the ground

This is lovely journal, thank you for sharing man! The colors on her are looking phenomenal! Love it! :love: :thanks:

Your plant remind me of mine, except mine's in the middle of my back yard with ample sun, so it grew out more. about 6' 2".

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_095009.jpg
    IMG_20180916_095009.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20180916_095501.jpg
    IMG_20180916_095501.jpg
    802.7 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom