7 1/2 foot tall sativa - Organic outdoor grow flowering

well i have one more of those 5 branches to trim yet but so far this is what it looks like got stuff to do so ill post the finished pic tomorrow

2014100595131630.jpg

I think Im going to have to use my 6 mature plant limit to do an all outdoor sativa grow. This just looks so appetizing. I can only imagine how much better she would have been off had she been planned.
Oh hell, I can't recall did you take a clone for your indoor grow when you trimmed her a few weeks back butters?

Re: 7 1/2 foot tall sativa, organic outdoor grow flowering.

Relax, its doing its thing,growing well, don't mother it, just give it a bucket of water when you cant poke your finger in the soil.

jinn, i never did any trimming on her i kind of learned the ropes as she was flowering and didnt want to stress her out so i just let her go, i also didnt take any clones,

i think it may be a few weeks before i start the indoor grow i have to get a room ready and just a little time to relax and enjoy my harvest for a bit.

but i will definitely have a new grow journal for my grows to come, just keep an eye out as the next grow will be a few bubblisious autos from nirvana seeds and i cant wait to see those at full bloom :)

oh on that note this plant did get pollinated not all but some so i will have plenty-o-seeds lol

Well, I will most definitely be subbing for your next journal too!
As for your grow room, if you need any help feel free to shoot me a pm.

I would definitely save those seeds man, its literally a genetic lottery; we have no idea what strain the mother is, nor do we have any clue who the father(s) could be for the new seeds. you could seriously have yourself a barrel of fun, throwing all of them in a pot and picking out the best phenos.

well id definitely take advise on the grow room, ill post the specs on here and if you want you can PM me with thoughts and advice..

my grow room is going to be my basement bathroom since there is a cement shower basin in there i figure thats where the pots will go, nobody uses that shower its old and not really a place where i want to take a shower

ill have to build temporary walls around it so that at some point they can be taken down if i move or what not, but other wise i think ill have a 3'W X 3'W X 8'T grow space for right now that has a drain in the floor for run off, seems like a win win,

the walls will go up fast since i have construction background and it will be sealed for any light leaks,

as far as that reflective stuff most people have idk if ill have that so the walls may just be white

the light will be rigged to the ceiling with draw wires to adjust height 300W led grow light which should be plenty for that space.

otherwise im not sure what else there is to know thats where you and any others with advise come in.

as far as the grow medium im going to probably use 3/4 Fox Farms soil X 1/4 perlite perlite for drainage as well as 2-3 inches of pea gravel at the bottom of the bucket with a few holes at the bottom. fox farm veg and bloom nutes accordingly

Very nice looking outdoor bud. Congrats on a great grow. My outdoor looked like hell because I had so much rain and humidity in August.

I wish I could have a sample :)

Nice, if each branch averages what those first 23 did, you'll get 2.5g per branch for a total of about 6oz. If the ones that are still drying are larger, expect to be closer to 8oz or more (if my stoner math is correct. im medicating with skywalker og)

Back
Top Bottom