7 1/2 foot tall sativa - Organic outdoor grow flowering

Re: 7 1/2 foot tall sativa, organic outdoor grow flowering.

just another pic i thought should go up

IMG_63905.JPG

hey you guys make that bet ill give the exact date i chop her down lol

Why not take your own guess too? Might as well make things fun!

And that latest picture looks good. Your pistils are starting to turn, you're getting closer to harvest. Keep that Jeweler's loupe ready!

im guessing 3rd week in september, im mainly guessing that because over the last week she has really took off. that may be because i allowed the ground to dry out for a week without watering so that a lot of oxygen could get to the roots. but maybe just because the nights are getting cooler so shes just really putting all energy into flower to try and get pollinated and to survive ect..

and heres 2 more pics look close at the second pic i think im seeing some purple pistols look in the middle of the pic theres looks to be like 5 or 6 purple pistols there

IMG_63927.JPG
IMG_63933.JPG

It's a great-looking sativa, man! Do you know the genetics?

ok, but how did you get this seed?

my very first post says it all...

the seed must have been in the stuff i usually buy, if there even was a seed, and if so then i probably tossed it or dropped it outside. then come may there was a plant coming out of the ground, i didnt plant it no one else in the house smokes so no one else planted it... and the stuff i buy i never asked the name of it. so its a unplanned grow for my first grow lol

it started flowering july 17th which from what i read is pretty early to start flowering but that it means it could finish earlier.. idk

i guess it would just be bag seed if it came from my usual stuff but unintentional none the less

great story, man.
That stuff must be good, innit? :tokin:

no clue, i keep trying to look at different strain pictures to try and match like a flower pattern and what not but cant figure it out lol..
thanks conradino23

You're not going to identify it unless you spoke personally to the grower himself. More often than not, the guys that sell it don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. I wouldn't waste time comparing pictures, you won't arrive any any conclusive results.

well thats what i kind of figured because really he could have messed with the genetics and it could be a plant that doesnt have a name, or in this case idk what it is so i guess ill have to come up with a name for it lol. ill call it surprise haze or mrs lanky lmao

Back
Top Bottom