7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

IMHO she’s no where near ready. There are still clear trichromes and at minimum you’d want all milky. I believe the flower ( bud) itself should be at 30% amber because I like couch lock. I doubt you’ve ever smoked anything of mine that didn’t sit you down but if you want a trippier buzz chop before that even at all milky if you want it to be daytime trippy buzz. If you hang at 30% by the time she dries she’s going to have degraded further. Just because she’s chopped doesn’t mean she will stop ambering up and if you degrade to much you’ll degrade the smoke in general. I know you well enough to know you want it as close to couch lock as possible so try the 30% hang for 72 hours then jar up… don’t pack it tight and if you have them put in a couple of humidity packs in each jar and burp them every day and leave them open for a little bit then I always shack the jar real good so it doesn’t settle in. Or pack down where it will hold moisture. After a week to 10 days you can do it like every 2-3 days until you’re sure mold won’t be an issue. Then just let it cure not that it will ever make it to that point. Maybe since you’ve got several done about the same time you can actually make it to a proper end… hope that helps…. :circle-of-love:
What I'm trying to do is find that medium of being able to tell . So ur saying 30percent whole flower including sugar leaves . But what if only sugar leaves every get ambers . Or do u wait till u see on flower itself. . I need class.. also. Need trade u some of these last seeds I have for some of yours. I need some couch lock. Cause all mine is energy. Sucks.

Dang got two more ready to harvest. This week.

IMG_20220912_140629_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220912_140621_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220912_140612_Bokeh.jpg
Are those foxtails?
Beautiful ladies my friend, congrats. :yahoo:
Incredible colors.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hope you are doing well Dust. Flowers look great as usual brother.
With this cool breeze in the south finally got the damn humidity right..lol..
Hope all is well my friend.
I agree on that. But goig. Be cold cold winter too. Seen one of them white caterpillars other day.

Damn Dude that sucks…. I’ve used my racks for ever and it’s never let me down…. :circle-of-love:
That's what I am finding out works best.. jar them up and two three times a day open jar up for 30 mins hr. Whatever then close it back up with a rh pack inside.. they drying good that way I'm finding out.. now I might bag it up once dried really good and out them in rh bags and seal them and freeze them. Yes. That's I'm going to do. Or seal them up and put in sock drawer . Some where maybe one in each see what happens. Hate trying stuff to figure out crap. And I know rh is different everywhere. And I don't have equipment like some do. . Sucks.

That's what I am finding out works best.. jar them up and two three times a day open jar up for 30 mins hr. Whatever then close it back up with a rh pack inside.. they drying good that way I'm finding out.. now I might bag it up once dried really good and out them in rh bags and seal them and freeze them. Yes. That's I'm going to do. Or seal them up and put in sock drawer . Some where maybe one in each see what happens. Hate trying stuff to figure out crap. And I know rh is different everywhere. And I don't have equipment like some do. . Sucks.
That’s exactly what I do it’s because I’m so anal but I open it two or three times a day and then I shake it real hard to make sure that the buds aren’t sticking together and I usually leave it open about 30 minutes or an hour and I do that for a couple of weeks and I have to my memory not had but one plant mold and it was one of my very first grows and for some reason I hadn’t been able to open it like I normally did but after a couple of weeks you can leave it and not do that anymore and actually with me if all I’ve got is four or five strains I open each jar often enough after that to keep it aired so you’re on the right path you’ll get there at least you’ve got the growing part down now……. :circle-of-love:

That’s exactly what I do it’s because I’m so anal but I open it two or three times a day and then I shake it real hard to make sure that the buds aren’t sticking together and I usually leave it open about 30 minutes or an hour and I do that for a couple of weeks and I have to my memory not had but one plant mold and it was one of my very first grows and for some reason I hadn’t been able to open it like I normally did but after a couple of weeks you can leave it and not do that anymore and actually with me if all I’ve got is four or five strains I open each jar often enough after that to keep it aired so you’re on the right path you’ll get there at least you’ve got the growing part down now……. :circle-of-love:
Yep that way is what I been doing. Seems to work well too. LOL

I swear this plant is done. But no ambers on the nug and I see clear Tris also. On both plants. But they look so done guess I just wait. Cause I'm NoT Chopping!!!!! LoL

IMG_20220917_121414__01.jpg

IMG_20220917_120627~2.jpg

I swear this plant is done. But no ambers on the nug and I see clear Tris also. On both plants. But they look so done guess I just wait. Cause I'm NoT Chopping!!!!! LoL

IMG_20220917_121414__01.jpg

IMG_20220917_120627~2.jpg
They just don't want to finish for you. :rofl:
Sometimes they do their own thing and you just have to wait.
How is their nutrient uptake.
Has it slowed yet?
Hope your doing well Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe

They just don't want to finish for you. :rofl:
Sometimes they do their own thing and you just have to wait.
How is their nutrient uptake.
Has it slowed yet?
Hope your doing well Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Yeah it's slowed down kinda looks stalled. But idk. I got plenty of smoke so we going wait see what happens. To these two. I want see ambers on the flower itself.

It's not that good of smoke guys. . Just good but all I give it. 4 out of 10.
Chopped to early I think.
Idk. I'm learning when to chop chop. That balance of 15%on flower before chop which means 80 on sugar leaves. I think.

20220920_13_01_56.png

20220920_13_02_38.png

20220920_13_01_32.png

20220916_15_26_33.png

Back
Top Bottom