7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

Need check galeto and spice plant for harvest next week. I believe. Have to check one day soon..

IMG_20220930_105729.jpg

IMG_20220930_105713.jpg
I see a whole lot of nice bud in your future 👀😍 CL🍀

Well galeto and spice got hung today. Should be good. Even tho don't like spice taste it will do it's job.
If u notice some yellowing. On leaves. The Galetos do that. Idk why but they do since I crossed them.. they turn a brownish gold . And I haven't trimmed on 35 the day anymore. No point. Too.
IMG_20221001_131858.jpg

IMG_20221001_131849.jpg

IMG_20220930_105729.jpg

IMG_20220930_105713.jpg

How come no water?
I was visiting my dad down in Mississippi he 82 and having little old age complications in his head . They said he was having seizures . Really mild mild ones. Like he just freezes up and gets like he having a stroke. Idk. They been telling me that for about two months so I had to go lay eyes myself on him. He had one while I was there. Not bad at all. Just freeze up can really talk or anything . No shaking or like some do. So not bad deal. Took him about 2-3 mins come out and 4-5 to fully come out of it. And we trying to talk him to leave the farm cause he needs docs. And u cant get him him way out from civilization there. Hell 6 miles to nearest paved road.

I was visiting my dad down in Mississippi he 82 and having little old age complications in his head . They said he was having seizures . Really mild mild ones. Like he just freezes up and gets like he having a stroke. Idk. They been telling me that for about two months so I had to go lay eyes myself on him. He had one while I was there. Not bad at all. Just freeze up can really talk or anything . No shaking or like some do. So not bad deal. Took him about 2-3 mins come out and 4-5 to fully come out of it. And we trying to talk him to leave the farm cause he needs docs. And u cant get him him way out from civilization there. Hell 6 miles to nearest paved road.
Best wishes to your pop Dust.

Hope everything is OK with him my friend. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hope everything is OK with him my friend. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
I appreciate it . 82 can't expect to much but he looks good in morning but u can tell afternoon is gets tired. But he will be in gods hands. He had a great life good kids and all. We all can't live forever. It's just how we want to go out.. and that's the issue. He wants die on farm and wife and other family wants him to move near doctors. . Lmao

Like what do u do. Lmao. Crazy times. And crazy sht in life u deal with

Some more pics. Of the flowering side. And yes they supposed to be yellow and brown and some come purple. It's not a deficiency on any of the new leaves. But old fan leaves have not been trimmed yet and that is about to happen soon as I get my lazy A off the couch and stop smoking

IMG_20221007_125059.jpg

IMG_20221007_125052.jpg

IMG_20221007_125045.jpg

IMG_20221007_125036.jpg

IMG_20221007_125032.jpg

IMG_20221007_125025.jpg

IMG_20221007_124836.jpg

IMG_20221007_124825.jpg

IMG_20221007_124821.jpg

That is some pretty bud you have there Dust. I can understand some yellowing as the plant is nearing senescence. But in that first pic she has several more weeks to go and is sucking way too many nutrients from her lowers and is begging for something to eat. Have you considered feeding one of your plants to see how much difference it makes?

I appreciate it . 82 can't expect to much but he looks good in morning but u can tell afternoon is gets tired. But he will be in gods hands. He had a great life good kids and all. We all can't live forever. It's just how we want to go out.. and that's the issue. He wants die on farm and wife and other family wants him to move near doctors. . Lmao

Like what do u do. Lmao. Crazy times. And crazy sht in life u deal with
My dad isint in the greatest shape either, same thing with the mini seizures etc, guy absolutely refuses to go to the doctors. We’ve been fighting him for years, he built the house between jobs, we owned a general construction company. I can say, I’ve been around my father more than most people ever will be, I worked for him for 16 years.

Hope all is well with your family!

That is some pretty bud you have there Dust. I can understand some yellowing as the plant is nearing senescence. But in that first pic she has several more weeks to go and is sucking way too many nutrients from her lowers and is begging for something to eat. Have you considered feeding one of your plants to see how much difference it makes?
Yes. I was gone visit my dad for 4 days. And they will bounce back quickly.

Back
Top Bottom