The Mars Hydro FC-E4800 Sponsored Grow Journal: 3 Classic Strains In Soil

I think the answer to this question will become clear after I've thrown the full plant into a bath full of water:laugh:. There won't be any dirt on them, so it's just to rinse the beasties off.

Mold does worry me though. Making your buds wetter than they should be doesn't sound right.
But I'm going to give it a go.. for educational purposes :laugh:
I do this wash @InTheShed here , I do just one top at a time . When I had bugs I was very happy to do it . I used a strainer to scoop up the bugs before I put another top in ! Hope this helps .

Good morning Paul, hope you and the missus are well.
Sorry about the bugs.
This is the second plant I've seen you burn.:eek:
I think the idea is to smoke the buds not the whole plant. :rofl:
Hey but we here at 420magazine do encourage experimentation. :laugh:

Stay safe Mucker
Bill

I do this wash @InTheShed here , I do just one top at a time . When I had bugs I was very happy to do it . I used a strainer to scoop up the bugs before I put another top in ! Hope this helps .
Thanks for the help mate. I will follow this advice. Thank you once more

Good morning Paul, hope you and the missus are well.
Sorry about the bugs.
This is the second plant I've seen you burn.:eek:
I think the idea is to smoke the buds not the whole plant. :rofl:
Hey but we here at 420magazine do encourage experimentation. :laugh:

Stay safe Mucker
Bill
Hi Bill

We are grand thank you, how's it going with you two?

It's actually the third plant I've burnt. Everyone kept saying that their weed was fire. I must have picked it up wrong

They smell awesome when burning. I don't know if I was high or just a bit light headed after inhaling the fumes though...

Hi Bill

We are grand thank you, how's it going with you two?

It's actually the third plant I've burnt. Everyone kept saying that their weed was fire. I must have picked it up wrong

They smell awesome when burning. I don't know if I was high or just a bit light headed after inhaling the fumes though...
We are good thanks Mucker.
Looking forward to spring, I'm not a lumber jack anymore, hehe.
I'm glad the two of you are well :green_heart:
Stacey told me to make sure I said hi :ciao: for her.
Don't set your shed on fire getting rid of your learners.
That's what you call a plant that doesn't make it xxx ;) "Learner "

Stay safe
Bill

Andrea is waving at Stacey :laugh:

If they are called learners, I'm not learning, as every plant I've grown has had an issue.
You lot make it look easy.

Saying that, as soon as I've had a lung full off the bong, I can't even tie my own shoe laces without standing on my fingers, so I think I'm doing OK considering..

Oh, I already burnt the shed down 5 years ago.. I was welding next to some oily rags.
Not allowed another shed :confused:

Mars Hydro FC-E4800 sponsored journal

Strains - Alcapulco Gold, Jack Herer, Northern light
Light setting and height- Set at 100% @ 26 inches
Lux- Batteries are dead in the thingy-me-bob
Medium - Off the shelf compost. Young seedling mix, young plant mix and mature plant compost
Nutrients- Off the shelf, liquid organic fruit and vegetable feed
Grow space - 1 metre x 1metre x 2metre
Extraction - AC infinity T6 with smart controller + Carbon filter
Final pot size - 20 litre, plastic
Temp - 19 and 27°C
Rh - Between 42 an 58
Water - Bottled mineral

High everyone :ciao:

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've had a major catastrophe with my landrover and I've been fixing that for the past week..

I'm also miles behind on catching up on all your growings on and I must apologise for that too.
I will be up to date tonight, I promise.

Anyway, we are getting close to the finish line on both. (Thank fek)
I've honestly hated this grow, what with the thrips and that.
Luckily the little buggers are gone, not one sign of them for over a week now, so it's finishing on a good note. Thanks to the powers of Bee juice :cheesygrinsmiley: and a million hours of leaf cleaning.

Autumn colours are setting in on the AG. The camera won't catch the true colours, there is a mix of pink and red, quite a beautiful sight actually.

Here's a few pics of the Alcapulco gold
DSC_0210.JPG
DSC_0207.JPG
DSC_0206.JPG
DSC_0192.JPG

I dropped my digital microscope thingy onto the tiled bathroom floor and it sort of fell to bits, so I can't post pictures of any trichomes, sorry about that. We are at nearly full cloudy with the odd clear and amber, so she's in the window..

The Northern light is not far behind either. I would give her a week and a bit I would think.
Saying that, I've been saying another week for the last 3 weeks, so who knows..

Here's a picture of her and one of both of them under the Awesome @Mars Hydro FC-E4800
It's still running cold, even at full whack. Even with the tent door shut, the temps are not even getting over 26/27 °C
Anyway, im rabbiting, here's some photos
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0216.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

That's it really, nothing much to report. Just a half filled tent of half happy plants. This is possibly the worst grow I've done and I cant wait to start again and put this light to the test.

Thanks for popping in though, I really do appreciate all the support and help you lot have given me throughout this..

I will catch you all on your side. See you all soon

Take care

Paul

Oh, here's a few random pictures that I forgot to squeeze in up above

DSC_0212.JPG

DSC_0208.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

Hey mate your garden looks great :ganjamon:
It's all a learning experience,,with every grow brings knowledge good or bad ,,sounds like u had one or two issues to contend with
At least u gonna cross the finish line with a good smoke :ganjamon:

They're looking awesome Squiggs! :cheer:
Repeated.

Thanks mate..

Can't wait to start again. It's totally stressed me out this season.. from 5 plants to 2, all because I bought cheap soil with free complimentary feckin beasties :lot-o-toke:
I feel you Paul!!
Shit stresses the fuck out me when things just don’t work or sort out.

Every morning I unzip the tent I ponder if I should dump them out or continue struggling.

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the late reply. I cracked the screen on my tablet device thingy and just got it sorted today..

Whatever you hate from that grow I'm 100% sure there are folks here :drool: to take off your hands! Looks like a sea of grenades to me. :)
Hi Mr Shed.
Thank you for the compliments, I do appreciate the support.
Yes, there is a few grenades in the grow and I would happily throw a grenade in the direction of some folks on here. :laugh:
Hey mate your garden looks great :ganjamon:
It's all a learning experience,,with every grow brings knowledge good or bad ,,sounds like u had one or two issues to contend with
At least u gonna cross the finish line with a good smoke
Hi mate,
And again, i appreciate the well wishes.
You are right though, it is a learning curve. With every grow you gain more knowledge. Then you smoke your harvest and forget everything you have learned or is that just me :hmmmm:
In that case, I can't wait to see one of your "good" grows.
I can't wait to see one of my good grows either :laugh: I look at your work of art and dream that one day I can grow a beauty like yours..
feel you Paul!!
Shit stresses the fuck out me when things just don’t work or sort out.

Every morning I unzip the tent I ponder if I should dump them out or continue struggling

I hear you mate. Every time I wake up, I look at the wife plants and think the same..

You are too critical of your abilities brother. You are a first class grower. You know the theory and the science. You educate our lost brothers and sisters, so :high-five: mate..

They are on the last week mate.
Looking for a couchy hit this time around. We've got a load of creative sour diesel from a buddy. So we want a more relaxed, mind and body state of medicated healing this time.

I took a sample of the AG and it was not a nice smell or taste.
I don't know if you have ever used an angle grinder on polycarbonate or acrylic plastic, but that's what the AG smells like.. not nice at all. When it dried it was a bit better, but fresh from the stem, it's got an acrid aroma.

I will be popping over to yours shortly, just got to catch up on these
Screenshot_20220312-102648_Chrome.jpg

Hey Paul, hopefully the taste and smell will change with a good cure. I had one that smelled of cat piss, turned into a nice skunky type smell after a good cure.

690 notifications? I get lost when mine hits 50, and i end up missing 30 out of the 50 :laughtwo:

Hope you're doing OK, and having a good weekend brother

Back
Top Bottom