The Mars Hydro FC-E4800 Sponsored Grow Journal: 3 Classic Strains In Soil

Hi @Rexer
Thank for that, I feel a bit more comfortable knowing that the smell can change.
It is a bit "Tom cats piss" aroma, mixed with crazy glue.

get lost when mine hits 50, and i end up missing 30 out of the 50 :laughtwo:
:laugh:
I know what you mean. I get lost too. Luckily 687 out of the 690 are from @Krissi1982 updating her journals. ( :love: my Mars buddy)

I'm having a great weekend thank you, back at ya brother..

Hi @Rexer
Thank for that, I feel a bit more comfortable knowing that the smell can change.
It is a bit "Tom cats piss" aroma, mixed with crazy glue.

:laugh:
I know what you mean. I get lost too. Luckily 687 out of the 690 are from @Krissi1982 updating her journals. ( :love: my Mars buddy)

I'm having a great weekend thank you, back at ya brother..
I like the little digs.. they let you know you're alive when they bite :rofl:

Me love you long time :love: Go Team Mars

:rofl: almost 700....now 701 lol sorry I can't help it .. but hell yeah home stretch baby I'm sure your super stoked... And then you can start fresh...not that this grow didn't have it ups and fair share of bonfires *snickering* it was fun ... But Interesting description of the smell/taste...I've had some lately that I've almost compared the smell to steak lol idk if that makes sense?!

They are on the last week mate.
Looking for a couchy hit this time around. We've got a load of creative sour diesel from a buddy. So we want a more relaxed, mind and body state of medicated healing this time around

I took a sample of the AG and it was not a nice smell or taste.
I don't know if you have ever used an angle grinder on polycarbonate or acrylic plastic, but that's what the AG smells like.. not nice at all. When it dried it was a bit better, but fresh from the stem, it's got an acrid aroma.

I will be popping over to yours shortly, just got to catch up on these
Screenshot_20220312-102648_Chrome.jpg
Hahah ikr the feeling :laugh: Every time it hits over +300 I’m like - tomorrow I’ll take a spare 30min or an hour to check all of em. What happens next day? Daymn we hit +500notfs mark, cba right now.:rofl:

I like the little digs.. they let you know you're alive when they bite :rofl:

Me love you long time :love: Go Team Mars
190 of them are yours :laugh: At least all your notifications are Informative or god damn hilarious. So keep ringing that bell mate. I don't mind at all:love:

:rofl: almost 700....now 701 lol sorry I can't help it .. but hell yeah home stretch baby I'm sure your super stoked... And then you can start fresh...not that this grow didn't have it ups and fair share of bonfires *snickering* it was fun ... But Interesting description of the smell/taste...I've had some lately that I've almost compared the smell to steak lol idk if that makes sense?!
Steak:rofl: need to grow one that smells of pepper sauce and your sorted :laugh:
Can't wait to start a fresh mate..this grow has cost me a fortune in fire lighters

Hahah ikr the feeling :laugh: Every time it hits over +300 I’m like - tomorrow I’ll take a spare 30min or an hour to check all of em. What happens next day? Daymn we hit +500notfs mark, cba right now.:rofl:
:rofl:

We are all stoners mate. Why do to it today when you can forget about it tomorrow.:laugh:

Hi Everyone. Really sorry for dissapearing

Long story short, took on a job and the customer turned out to be a conman. I've worked 17 hour days and I'm out of pocket. There's some horrible people in the world, so selfish.

Anyways

Tu es Mars Amiga numero uno
I don't speak French so you will have to translate :laugh:
Missed ya too..:green_heart:

And thanks mate.

Innit Paul where u at?

Hi brother. I'm here :ciao:nice to know you care..
Hope alls growing well in your world
Thanks again man..

I feel guilty doing an update when I'm miles behind on all your wonderfull growings on..
But I will catch up this week, as all has returned to normal, for now anyway. Something always turns round and bites me on the backside..

Anyway here it is

Mars Hydro FC-E4800 sponsored journal

Strains
- Alcapulco Gold, Northern light, Blueberry (dead), Blueberry reveg (dead), Moby Dick (dead)
Light setting and height- Set at 100% @ 26 inches
Lux- Batteries are dead in the thingy-me-bob
Medium - Off the shelf compost. Young seedling mix, young plant mix and mature plant compost
Nutrients- Off the shelf, liquid organic fruit and vegetable feed
Grow space - 1 metre x 1metre x 2metre
Extraction - AC infinity T6 with smart controller + Carbon filter
Final pot size - 20 litre, plastic
Temp - 19 and 27°C
Rh - Between 42 an 58
Water - Bottled mineral

As you all know, I set most of my plants on fire because they were crawling with thrips.
I managed to rescue and irradicate the pest problem on the remaining two, with patience and bee juice..

Anyway, I've been working stupid, unsociable hours and I haven't really had much time to update. So, the wife chopped them down for me while I was out, gave them a rough trim and she hung them all up too..
She actually came up with a good idea for hanging them..

She fed a stainless wire through the base of the stems and made little hooks on the end.

Like this
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Then she used the absolute fantastically designed @Mars Hydro light as a hanger. It's perfect for the job.
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG

They are still drying and should be getting jarred up this week. She's been keeping the temps and humidity in range too and shes been taking all the photos.
DSC_0015.JPG

She even had a sneaky tester of the AG in her dry herb vaporiser thing. She's reported that it's a nice mellow feeling with good pain relief qualities, mixed with a giggle..

She said it tasted like toasted cats pee, mixed with pine furniture polish :laugh:

Thanks @West Hippie for recommending this plant. She's found an all rounder for her ailments. A perfect day weed she's just said
And if anything can put a smile on her face it must have magical properties .

Here is a few of them hanging.
DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG
The buds are nice and chunky, really tight.
She didn't do a bud wash though, as she said that she inspected every square millimetre of the plants, to see if there was any remaining beasties.

I haven't seen any for a few weeks now anyway. So all hail the power of Bee juice :adore:
And a thousand hours of leaf cleaning :lot-o-toke:

I will be doing another grow with the @Mars Hydro FC-E4800 as soon as I've stripped the grow room out, sterilised it and decorated..
I've got a selection I ordered from @CoffeeShopSeeds
Fastest delivery I've ever had..

Anyway
This light, in the right hands could produce some phenomenal results, unfortunately it's in my hands :laugh:

It's still made a good job of these two plants though. I'm extremely happy with the results.. I will report back with the weigh in later this week..

I was thinking about the @Mars Hydro FC-E4800 the other day and if there is anything that i wasn't happy about with it. I can say that it has no faults..

It runs super cool, it's light weight and precisely engineered. It looks sexy as and it's as cheap as chips compared to some other brands..
So awesome work to all the team @marshydro. :high-five:

I will be showing off this light again very soon. Thank you for giving me the chance to test it out. I really appreciate it and thank you for everything you do for this community..

That's it for today everyone. I will be setting your notification bell on fire with all the thumbs up, hearts and laughy faces as I catch up this week..

As always, Thank you for taking the time to visit my world..

Peace and love to all of you..

Paul and Andrea

Hi mate.

Shit happens always to me though.. :laugh:

Thanks for the compliments.. it ain't over until the bigger than average lady sings.
It might taste like burning socks in the end.. I would rather have quality over quantity..

How's it growing in your space? I have been over in a week or so, is all OK?

Thank you for the translation. Is there any end to your talents..

Be over to yours later.

Hi mate.

Shit happens always to me though.. :laugh:

Thanks for the compliments.. it ain't over until the bigger than average lady sings.
It might taste like burning socks in the end.. I would rather have quality over quantity..

How's it growing in your space? I have been over in a week or so, is all OK?

Thank you for the translation. Is there any end to your talents..

Be over to yours later.
Yes mate - you should be pretty good at shit by now lol
Thought this burn was particularly spectacular

I had a awkward run trying to do too much with photo & autos in the tent (bad idea), but I'm almost back on course now
Catch you later

Hi Everyone. Really sorry for dissapering

Long story short, took on a job and the customer turned out to be a conman. I've worked 17 hour days and I'm out of pocket. There's some horrible people in the world, so selfish.

Anyways

I don't speak French so you will have to translate :laugh:
Missed ya too..:green_heart:

And thanks mate.

Thanks again man..

I feel guilty doing an update when I'm miles behind on all your wonderfull growings on..
But I will catch up this week, as all has returned to normal, for now anyway. Something always turns round and bites me on the backside..

Anyway here it is

Mars Hydro FC-E4800 sponsored journal

Strains
- Alcapulco Gold, Northern light, Blueberry (dead), Blueberry reveg (dead), Moby Dick (dead)
Light setting and height- Set at 100% @ 26 inches
Lux- Batteries are dead in the thingy-me-bob
Medium - Off the shelf compost. Young seedling mix, young plant mix and mature plant compost
Nutrients- Off the shelf, liquid organic fruit and vegetable feed
Grow space - 1 metre x 1metre x 2metre
Extraction - AC infinity T6 with smart controller + Carbon filter
Final pot size - 20 litre, plastic
Temp - 19 and 27°C
Rh - Between 42 an 58
Water - Bottled mineral

As you all know, I set most of my plants on fire because they were crawling with thrips.
I managed to rescue and irradicate the pest problem on the remaining two, with patience and bee juice..

Anyway, I've been working stupid, unsociable hours and I haven't really had much time to update. So, the wife chopped them down for me while I was out, gave them a rough trim and she hung them all up too..
She actually came up with a good idea for hanging them..

She fed a stainless wire through the base of the stems and made little hooks on the end.

Like this
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Then she used the absolute fantastically designed @Mars Hydro light as a hanger. It's perfect for the job.
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG

They are still drying and should be getting jarred up this week. She's been keeping the temps and humidity in range too and shes been taking all the photos.
DSC_0015.JPG

She even had a sneaky tester of the AG in her dry herb vaporiser thing. She's reported that it's a nice mellow feeling with good pain relief qualities, mixed with a giggle..

She said it tasted like toasted cats pee, mixed with pine furniture polish :laugh:

Thanks @West Hippie for recommending this plant. She's found an all rounder for her ailments. A perfect day weed she's just said

Here is a few of them hanging.
DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG
The buds are nice and chunky, really tight.
She didn't do a bud wash though, as she said that she inspected every square millimetre of the plants, to see if there was any remaining beasties.

I haven't seen any for a few weeks now anyway. So all hail the power of Bee juice :adore:
And a thousand hours of leaf cleaning :lot-o-toke:

I will be doing another grow with the @Mars Hydro FC-E4800 as soon as I've stripped the grow room out, sterilised it and decorated..
I've got a selection I ordered from @CoffeeShopSeeds
Fastest delivery I've ever had..

Anyway
This light, in the right hands could produce some phenomenal results, unfortunately it's in my hands :laugh:

It's still made a good job of these two plants though. I'm extremely happy with the results.. I will report back with the weigh in later this week..

I was thinking about the @Mars Hydro FC-E4800 the other day and if there is anything that i wasn't happy about with it. I can say that it has no faults..

It runs super cool, it's light weight and precisely engineered. It looks sexy as and it's as cheap as chips compared to some other brands..
So awesome work to all the team @marshydro. :high-five:

I will be showing off this light again very soon. Thank you for giving me the chance to test it out. I really appreciate it and thank you for everything you do for this community..

That's it for today everyone. I will be setting your notification bell on fire with all the thumbs up, hearts and laughy faces as I catch up this week..

As always, Thank you for taking the time to visit my world..

Peace and love to all of you..

Paul and Andrea
Give me an address I'll send the boys round. ;)
Fek sorry Mucker.
Hope everything else is OK.
Tell the missus we said hi and glad to hear from you.
Stacey just asked me this morning about the pair of you. :green_heart:
I said you were staring in the new Goldrush episode and didn't have internet access. :rofl:
Some day hopefully. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

Awesome great job miss squiggle :high-five: and good description of the green lol pinesol and cat piss.... But I get it... Sorry about the conman....karma's a bitch and she'll catch him lacking :cool: but glad everything else is good and your almost ready to start again. :headbanger:

Innit Paul where u at?

Thanks again man..

:circle-of-love:

And what a wifey you’ve got Paul! Andrea Mrs-Gyver innit.

And this:
She's found an all rounder for her ailments.
I’m actually so happy if she found something better than meds for her ailments!

A perfect day weed she's just said
Be proud of yourself Paul!! Didn’t you achieve what you were looking for right?
And enjoy both of that sweet harvest! :love:

- Verb, from across the lake :surf:

Back
Top Bottom