7Dust2- FCE4800 MarsHydro-Product Review

Product Review FCE 4800 MarsHyrdo
@MarsHydro @7Dust2
Website MARS WEBSITE
Whether you're an experienced plant gyro or a gardening newbie, light is always on our minds. . Your little green friends deserve some sunshine! The easiest way to remedy this is with a good grow light, and no matter your budget or horticultural needs, @Mars Hydro FCE4800 can certainly improve on your growth and productivity.
fc-e4800-google.jpg

FC-E4800 is densely packed LED with BridgeLux chips, giving an average PPFD of 1000umol/m²/s, suitable for personal and commercial veg rooms. Full-spectrum with UV and IR to meet the plant growth needs. Wattage - 480w Personal Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 3x3 ft For Indoor Horticulture growers, from professional cultivators to hobbyists like most of us are. As an avg grower and writing a review best of knowledge of growing plants in variety types and coming from an older gen background they are amazing lights. Seeing technology go from green screens to LED Tech. They are amazing lights
check them out. affordable prize and excellent grow light
PS. I am Honored to test and use this light. It has certainly upped my game in growing and has Produced some beautiful Great plants. Check out my journal's and see for yourself.

mars-hydro-fce-4800-commercial-vertical-farm-led-grow-light-spectrum-3.jpg

@7Dust2 , hope your end of the weekend has been without drama, mine has.

Great presentation and thanks for it. I just finished visiting Mars website and now ma and I have a better idea of what we need for our upcoming indoor grow material.

Take care my friend.

@7Dust2 , hope your end of the weekend has been without drama, mine has.

Great presentation and thanks for it. I just finished visiting Mars website and now ma and I have a better idea of what we need for our upcoming indoor grow material.

Take care my friend.
Yes sir. Busy as always. They have some really good lights.. I recommend the E series I grew 34 plants in 8 months and had 9 plants at a time in a 4x4 and got really nice size nugs. Avg 1" nugs for a 18" plant. And that's small plants. So it works.

Screenshot_20221204-234221.jpg
Screenshot_20221204-235034.jpg
hope this helps. Little on how many plants

Yes sir. Busy as always. They have some really good lights.. I recommend the E series I grew 34 plants in 8 months and had 9 plants at a time in a 4x4 and got really nice size nugs. Avg 1" nugs for a 18" plant. And that's small plants. So it works.
Dust, I've got a closet not being used, its floor space is 8' square and one wall is an exterior wall with a 4' x 2' window. I live on a small farm, no neighbors and not visible from the road. In short, security or smell is not a problem. Have been growing outdoor several yrs now. The ceiling being 8' height, I'm assuming plants can't get any more than 4' height.
How many plants can be grown in 16 sf.?

Thanks
garybo

Dust, I've got a closet not being used, its floor space is 8' square and one wall is an exterior wall with a 4' x 2' window. I live on a small farm, no neighbors and not visible from the road. In short, security or smell is not a problem. Have been growing outdoor several yrs now. The ceiling being 8' height, I'm assuming plants can't get any more than 4' height.

Thanks
garybo
Lmao. I stop doing math years ago. What I do is size plant and this is for fce4800 mar light and if I want cover I look at both and pot size etc. Now I use 1 gallon and 3 gallon for 18"22" plant and much bigger size I go to a 5 gallon

Screenshot_20221204-235034.jpg

Screenshot_20221204-234221.jpg

I'm glad our lights helped your plants grow. I see in your journal that you have gained a lot, congratulations! Hope your next round is as good as this round. :ganjamon:

Thanks
garybo
Awesome garybo..
4x2 tent with 2 plants is nice imo, so 2 more plants for 16sf, total of 4 plants depending veg times.
Hope it works out for you!

Back
Top Bottom