A Closet A Light & A Bucket Of Dirt

Mate if I could afford it, I'd plug up this bald top with weasel hair yesterday. You folks with hair don't know what it's like for us testosterone filled desert tops..

You are absolutely right about that. I am what is known as a long hair hippie freak. I have hair down to the crack of my ass. Lol
I am pretty sure it would bother me greatly.

Yeah mate, my dad laughs at me, says it's the best thing he handed down, lol... I was going back at about 22 but stayed same, slow decline for next 15 years, then one day, felt instant, I was patchy on top. Bloody sides are thick though. Need some crazy kids to start a fashion of shaving the top but leaving sides, then I'd be right.. I shave my head every couple weeks..

What i lack on the top of my head i make up for on my face hehe, dads got a beard down to his belly, im not that bad :rofl: yeah i started receding about 22, slowly, then a little patch at the top missing then Bam! all top gone with thick sides lol, does make for a cheap haircut though, run the clippers over my head every few weeks but wear a hat every day :rofl:

Yeah mate, my dad laughs at me, says it's the best thing he handed down, lol... I was going back at about 22 but stayed same, slow decline for next 15 years, then one day, felt instant, I was patchy on top. Bloody sides are thick though. Need some crazy kids to start a fashion of shaving the top but leaving sides, then I'd be right.. I shave my head every couple weeks..

Its amazing what an innocent little comment can start :)

Ditchweed, show off..
Feral, beanie winter, cap summer.. Summer is great though, can shave it and look more normal. Baldness doesn't work in winter:rofl:
Mouser, you started this...

I think i wore out the like button and it's all because of your thread :)

Great job mate. The style of the thread and how its written and the banter is just
as important as how the plants going. Your thread has it all. Lovin it.

And i thought a jail bong was a toilet roll and alfoil? lol

Don't be worried about balding on top, as Bill Bailey said, you can always grow your beard down,
plait it into your pubic hair and strum it like a harp. ;)

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. sending some good kharma your way chief.

I think i wore out the like button and it's all because of your thread :)

Great job mate. The style of the thread and how its written and the banter is just
as important as how the plants going. Your thread has it all. Lovin it.

And i thought a jail bong was a toilet roll and alfoil? lol

Don't be worried about balding on top, as Bill Bailey said, you can always grow your beard down,
plait it into your pubic hair and strum it like a harp. ;)

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. sending some good kharma your way chief.

Nice entrance and thank you very much.
Toilet paper rolls were used aplenty as well.
The can is just so damn durable.

Cheers

Nice entrance and thank you very much.
Toilet paper rolls were used aplenty as well.
The can is just so damn durable.

Cheers

Toilet paper rolls filled with bounce sheets for smoking in the dorms...and there was the 'hit towel' with the 'who can make the biggest darkest baddest monkey lips' contest!

Pulled out a couple of trichome shots today. Really fun to do.

close211.jpg

close37.jpg

Pulled out a couple of trichome shots today. Really fun to do.

close211.jpg

close37.jpg

Oooo....... Here I am, all bleery-eyed and on my way to bed and I stumble in here to see what you're up to as I pass by.

Thank you. :hug: :love:

Let me share some rep points with you, take another look at all that wonder, and get my butt to bed. Good night Ditch. :battingeyelashes:

I wanted to apologize to any who may come here for the technical aspect of growing.
I'm afraid that I just have no experience with this. I was never taught to grow as there was
no one to teach. I have never taught to grow as again, there was no one to teach.
(Lol. That was almost yoda like). I'll do my best. But I can't take a picture of me
topping a plant. All I will get is a bad picture and a mutilated plant. I am just stuck in my ways.

So, there will be some updates of my little garden, a random act of oddness here and there,
me rambling, and hopefully a good conversation now and then.

To know a grower you have to know why he or she grows. What motivates them.
There is always a passion there, but there is always more than that.
It varies for all. My motivation for growing is to get the answer to the most important question:

Got any weed?

The answer to this question tells me all I need to know.

We will file this under rambling.

Cheers.

:rofl: I work on the floor. You had me rolling on it. Lol!

I grow, fundamentally, for this very same reason. :laughtwo:

Awesome photos ditch. Don't know if you mentioned it already in the thread but what
sort of camera are you using?

Now that you mention it, I have not. I'm sorry about that.
It is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300. It is a 20 mega pixel camera and I have been having fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom