Start Of A Perpetual Grow

Timbo57

After getting my insurance adjuster to check my house after hurricane Ida, ready to start a grow.

Using a 4X8 tent and a 4X6 closet I will pop 8 seeds. 4 plants per area and use the extra 4X4 space in tent to germinate and veg the young ones.
The grow will be auto's.

2 Sweet Amnesia
2 Blueberry
2 Strawberry Cheese
1 Pineapple
1 Lemon

Closet 720w led will be adjusted to par
Tent 480w led will be adjusted to par.

Seeds are germinating at this time will have photos of setup after it's up. This will be sometime this weekend.

Hoping to learn more about growing in coco and letting them tell what they need.
I put Bokashi and Frass & Dazzle in my coco.
Fungi and microbes help root growth and nutrient uptake.
I also use air pots.
It's like rocket fuel for the ladies.
It's in my Gorilla Glue clone thread if you wanted to see.
Stay safe.
Bill

Congratulations on your ability to begin growing!! It will be a fun ride for sure! Go and troll around, everyone here is very helpful. Be sure to use the FAQ forum when you have a question! Welcome!

It's the start of week 2 in coco for these girls. Feeding them mega crop and sweet candy.

20211011_073118.jpg

Day 20 in coco, all seems to be looking good so far. Hope things stay stable, going to do some training on them soon. Anyone have any training or topping tips? Hope everyone has a great day.

20211013_081102.jpg

Day 20 in coco, all seems to be looking good so far. Hope things stay stable, going to do some training on them soon. Anyone have any training or topping tips? Hope everyone has a great day.

20211013_081102.jpg
Hey @Timbo57 Great garden.
I top my girls once and then tie them down to spread them out.
It's in my Gorilla Glue clone thread, if you want to see.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom