A Closet A Light & A Bucket Of Dirt

Just playing around with pics and wanted to share with any interested.

Going to do the old chop chop to the Incredible Bulk tomorrow.

Cheers.

trics8.jpg

trics71.jpg

trics51.jpg

trics42.jpg

trics32.jpg

trics25.jpg

trics12.jpg

You don't by chance live right around the corner, do you? :laughtwo: Darn it! I'd volunteer to help trim. Wow! Bet she smells incredible! Do you weigh your harvests? I'm beginning to wonder why I do. Weighing buds for the oils is one thing. Well.... Running a medicinal I'd need to know what my inventory was.... Yeah, responsibility and all that.

Anyway, what I was meaning to ask there was what you anticipate her output will be? Just a guess.

Hey Sue!

She is going to be a little difficult to trim. This plant is sticky.
I have never seen the like. There are parts of it that are basically goo.

The buds have me excited. They are DENSE. It feels like you are squeezing cardboard.
I have no idea what that means, but I hope it's wonderful.

Up until about a week ago the smell was nice but nothing special.
It smelled like a big stinky indica plant. I am not complaining, I love that smell.
But it is one you would expect.
About a week ago a sweetness with a touch of fuel was added. Now that part rocks too. Lol

Odd as it may sound, but I don't own a scale. Well, other than the one in the bathroom.
In my measurements, I see joints aplenty. Lol
That is what I love to see. A plant full of joints just waiting to be enjoyed.
I thought about getting one to do this journal with, but then thought better of it.
If I ain't used one by now, I must not need it.

You guys will just have to let me have that.
I really don't want to get into the weights and yields.
I just wanna get high.

You guys will just have to let me have that.
I really don't want to get into the weights and yields.
I just wanna get high.

I can live with that as long as you promise to keep posting pics :) :rofl: If you get what you want out of her, thats all that matters :thumb:

Pigeons never weighs either. He goes by jars. :rofl: That is the basic idea, isn't it? :yahoo: Jars of it! :yahoo:

Surely some of the best, close up wise, pics on the site,, sure Makin me wish I had me Ole pentax back again,, i just love macro photogtaphy,, a whole other world up close and personal waiting to be seen, but rarely is

You grow some dandies, no question, great job d dub

Sue hammers, sure she do,, hammers good too,,

Reps friend, indeed

Harvest day.

So begins the ceremony.

Today is the last day of our lady's life.
She has grown fat, sweet, and full of vigor.
We thank and honor her for her sacrifice.
We shall destroy you today so you may rise from the ashes of a great big fatty.
You shall be missed.

Lol

On day 58 of flower I butchered the Bulk.
This plant has been a dream to tend.
I did not have to do much. Just take care of her.
She was always very happy, so I left her alone.

I won't be much at strain reviews. It is just too subjective.
I will say the following though.

I bought a five pack of these seeds.
All five germinated.
All five grew very nice plants that I was pleased with.
I have grown it inside and outside with very nice results.
I will buy another five pack of these seeds because I want more.

Kudos to Dr Krippling.

This is the first time she has been out of the closet since she was a seedling.
She became one with the closet and it was a real bitch to get her out of there.

Here are a few pics that show her in a bit different light and of my bounty.

Harvest118.jpg

Harvest219.jpg

Harvest313.jpg

Harvest410.jpg

Harvest56.jpg

Harvest62.jpg

I found this odd. When I started actually cutting, the whole house smelled
like Lemon. Not kind of like lemon. I mean it smelled like an real freaking lemon.
My interest has increased. Nice.

Harvest81.jpg

Not to worry my love. You shall rise and we will meet again.

Harvest91.jpg

I think that I will put this strain on deck to grow after Rosie.
That could change, but I have a good feeling about this one.
It looks interesting and I ate a bowl of cereal because of the package.
If that ain't the universe screamin at ya, I don't know what is. Lol

Harvest71.jpg

Cheers.

Ha,, i near had to pull out my guitar and put that post to music,, iffin only cuz it looks like a poem, thats fun

I love to bury my nostrils in the different jars of buds I have collected,, i think I nearly have a tiny bit of every strain I have grown,, all in these little jars, will have to post a pic one day, me collection is getting big now,, anyhoo, I love to bury me nose in there and, as I tell the missis,, 'saveur the flaveur' so to speak, I just can't get enough of the aromas

Me missus says they stink

I wonder is some folks are more receptive than others?

Great job ditcher,, well done,, and great post too, entertaining as all get out, whatever the hell that means,, haha

Cheers

Oh, btw, hope ya dont mind I looked around yer house whilst I was there,, nice, cheers

Ha,, i near had to pull out my guitar and put that post to music,, iffin only cuz it looks like a poem, thats fun

I love to bury my nostrils in the different jars of buds I have collected,, i think I nearly have a tiny bit of every strain I have grown,, all in these little jars, will have to post a pic one day, me collection is getting big now,, anyhoo, I love to bury me nose in there and, as I tell the missis,, 'saveur the flaveur' so to speak, I just can't get enough of the aromas

Me missus says they stink

I wonder is some folks are more receptive than others?

Great job ditcher,, well done,, and great post too, entertaining as all get out, whatever the hell that means,, haha

Cheers

Oh, btw, hope ya dont mind I looked around yer house whilst I was there,, nice, cheers

I'm blown away nivek. Your comment made me smile on the inside.

Gosh, it's getting to be a regular thing tapping you with reps. I keep this up and you'll be swinging a hammer as big as mine. :laughtwo:

Loved the homage to the Incredible Bulk. The strain review is the best one can hope for. "Easy to grow, fabulous plant, I'll gladly take this journey again."

Pretty pictures too. The well-deserved pride shines right through in them. Congratulations on a bountiful and fragrant harvest. That strong lemony smell speaks highly of the possibility of some happy buzzes ahead for you, my friend. :woohoo:

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom