A couple of questions

Yossarian

That will most likely lead to more questions.....

First I live in the Southwest USA, and the room I plan to use for my garden is a glassed in 2nd floor deck. This room faces NE 44 degrees. The previous owner did have plants (of some sort) there. Will this room work? It makes the most sense in terms of lack of sight lines, tons of sunlight etc. but is it's direction good?

Secondly, I see a lot of adds for seeds on this site and after reading a great deal I seem to be more confused than ever. So my questions are these.

Is it a good idea to get seeds via these sites, if so which of the sites are the best? Also which seeds / strains would be the best for the dry climate of the Southwest?

Thanks in advance and Have a Grateful Day!

The only issue you may have with a sun room is that Mj flowers based on increasing the dark hours to 12+. So I you started the grow in spring you would need to be able to make the room dark in order to flower her if the room recieves morethan 12 hours of light. Or if you started in the winter you would need some type of grow lighting to keep her from flowering if you wanted a big bush.

I have ordered beans from a site and recieved them. They didnt make it and the company shipped replacements and they arrived. All the seed banks here are rereputable but any beans coming into the us stand a chance of not making it to you. My site is not a sponsor but Ive heard good things about Herbies and the other bean sites as well. I reccomend you check out the sites policy of replacing lost beans as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom