A little yellow in flowering?

Aceaudio

420 Member
Ok here's my babies..my question is why the yellowing..is it to cold in my basment itsays it's 67 stays about that give her take.. humidty at 79... 2week5days in flower..farthest I've gotten inside!..somebody please help!! Tried to get a good pick but it's a the bottom

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_165223.jpg
    IMG_20200519_165223.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20200519_165215.jpg
    IMG_20200519_165215.jpg
    769.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20200519_171430.jpg
    IMG_20200519_171430.jpg
    786.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20200519_171421.jpg
    IMG_20200519_171421.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 126
Hi Ace, welcome to 420 mag!

That temp does seem to be low, temps should be around the 75 range. Try bumping it up with a small electric heater, or a warmer light (hid with hps bulb for flower) if you are able.

The yellowing looks to be nitrogen deficiency. Strange that it is happening this early in flower, it typically happens at the later stages of life when it’s close to harvest; it will cannabilize itself.

What strain and what nutrients are you using?

That humidity will give you problems late in flower. I would not worry about those lowest leaves at all. Very normal unless is starts to move all over the plant.

That temp does seem to be low, temps should be around the 75 range. Try bumping it up with a small electric heater, or a warmer light (hid with hps bulb for flower) if you are able.

The yellowing looks to be nitrogen deficiency. Strange that it is happening this early in flower, it typically happens at the later stages of life when it’s close to harvest; it will cannabilize itself.

What strain and what nutrients are you using

What strain and what nutrients are you using?
Thanks Dutch..these are bag seeds..lol..Reggie..I started with worms went into 18-6 switched to miracle grow..an just started fox farm viscous bloomer

Thanks Dutch..these are bag seeds..lol..Reggie..I started with worms went into 18-6 switched to miracle grow..an just started fox farm viscous bloomer
Using a hps 600 for flower..also keep a 250hps on to..those two in this area prevents me plugging anything else in trips the breaker...

That humidity will give you problems late in flower. I would not worry about those lowest leaves at all. Very normal unless is starts to move all over the plant.
That seems to be the consensus bubblebucketz..grateful for the info...guess I'm a have to work a humidifier in somehow..

Took this before the lights come on..is this normal tried to match it up with other pics to see.. I just don't know.This is the top of the one with the bottom yellow leaves...

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_084906.jpg
    IMG_20200520_084906.jpg
    736.2 KB · Views: 130
Took this before the lights come on..is this normal tried to match it up with other pics to see.. I just don't know.This is the top of the one with the bottom yellow leaves...
Is there nutes in the miracle gro?..looks a bit heavy on N

Is there nutes in the miracle gro?..looks a bit heavy on N
The miracle grow is 24 8 16 that was in the veg when I was using it.. this tiger bloom is 2 8 4..given them one 10 to 12 ml in a gallon jug split between two plants I poured half in one then other half and now I see some of the lil hairs are turning brown or red..

Back
Top Bottom