A Numpty's First DWC: Autoflower Grow, Almost A Complete Fluck Up

@BirdieNumNum i skimmed thru your journal and im by far no expert but I have pulled some expect yields and quality thanks to PW. Surprised didn't catch the note lockout from the original 1st post on the thread. That and your meters needed calibration. It started with 1 auto , with calmag and nitrogen difficientcy . Your bluelab EC read 1.1 that early should be more like .7-.8 and as far as the ph doesn't look like u ever calibrated it . If you did 4.01 and 7 both lights should be green hydro they say it should be 5.5-6.5 I try to stay between 5.6 n 6.2. YOU should have sensed something up with them since the 2nd meter was giving readings in the total opposite directions not sure which ec it was set to hanna or .5 which would have been ok for seedling. Ec .64 or .7 as far as the ph of 6.08 would have been fine, but I kinda like to starve the plant causing the ph to swing thru the the whole spectrum from 5.6-6.2 at each level or point i should say allows the the plant to absorb certain nutrients for example ur plant would absorb the much needed calmag at that 6.0 but like I said not sure which was actually correct. Anyway listen to PW he won't steer you wrong my 2nd grow I almost yielded 3lbs with 4 dwc sites. And lastly women are crazy it took me what been together over 8 married just over 3 years for her to let me do alot. Just shake your head yes dear. They don't see what we see they want it perfect right then and there. Reason I'm having so much trouble buying a 2nd house. "Its not cute" I don't care your not living there its for my plants and to flip as an investment... in time good luck

Back
Top Bottom