Votes: 30 3.7%
  • House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

Organics all the way even though I am using a chem set. But Botanicare is a great line of products their sweet can make ur plants smell like the zebra gum

I am growing 7 plants organic in a scrog. Super Soil to be exact, I may be doing a lot of these in the future depending on the outcome. so easy I won't be able to help myself.:yummy:

ppm's not bad actually. Mine around here are get this 1800 ppm. I swear on that. All my neighbors have r/o systems. this i do know for a fact. i called the city with most of my neighborhood regarding thios and they said "we're working on it". So thats not that bad. The P.h is high, but that can be adjusted. I would just watch the cal and mag. And a filter would more then likely bring that ppm down. you just may have a high chlorine content. you can go online and check what your water contains as far as chemical test goes. All that is public information. Just a thought. I've checked all the areas i have ever grown in. You can google it and it will come up.

Hey Butcher, I agree, would you be much better off with an RO/DI filter, for about 150 bucks, I think it would help you out, and I would be a little concerned about drinking that water??

WEEDY:yeah i run r/o with grows and my ppm's are @ a big ZERO. but i have set up pletty of people with systems. And pretty much all of them either buy, get shipped, or use tap water. the ones whos start with tap water: first test it for ppm's and p.h, then if their ppms are low then i go with them and get a filter from the local store to help take impurities out. Not to say they take all of them out, but this does help dechlorinate the water. as we all know to much can kill a crop. some is ok, but to much is very bad!! and these people always start with Gen hydros "hard water" nutes. This is a program that all the other nute companies are definetly missing out on. Anyways sorry to ramble on..

BAJA BIG DOG:(first off love riding in baja. HELL YEAH MAN!!!) My tap water is nasty. Thats the only way to put it. Thats why we've (me and my neighbors) been trying to get this fixed by our city for a while now. And trust me its a painstaking process, but if all goes well. Then hopefully anyone who cant afford an r/o system can drink it safely.

WEEDY:yeah i run r/o with grows and my ppm's are @ a big ZERO. but i have set up pletty of people with systems. And pretty much all of them either buy, get shipped, or use tap water. the ones whos start with tap water: first test it for ppm's and p.h, then if their ppms are low then i go with them and get a filter from the local store to help take impurities out. Not to say they take all of them out, but this does help dechlorinate the water. as we all know to much can kill a crop. some is ok, but to much is very bad!! and these people always start with Gen hydros "hard water" nutes. This is a program that all the other nute companies are definetly missing out on. Anyways sorry to ramble on..

BAJA BIG DOG:(first off love riding in baja. HELL YEAH MAN!!!) My tap water is nasty. Thats the only way to put it. Thats why we've (me and my neighbors) been trying to get this fixed by our city for a while now. And trust me its a painstaking process, but if all goes well. Then hopefully anyone who cant afford an r/o system can drink it safely.

Any time man, were leavin Friday night...Ensanada to San Felipe, Mikes sky Ranch!!!:surf::surf:

damn I envy you. Baja and Glamis are two of my favorite spots. Damn i'd probably get stuck in Ensanada. 50 cent corona's...oh yeah!! and i havent had a drink since last thankgiving..Enjoy...

damn I envy you. Baja and Glamis are two of my favorite spots. Damn i'd probably get stuck in Ensanada. 50 cent corona's...oh yeah!! and i havent had a drink since last thankgiving..Enjoy...

1985 for me!!!:thanks:

anyone ever used diamond nectar from GH ?

I've used it in the past for a few grows. It supllies a good amount of humic acid to your plants which will help with the nute breakdown and absorbtion rate. I used it for a while but just cut it out eventually. It didnt make much of a difference when it came to harvest time. I.M.O you could go either way with or without it. My plants with and without it were as healthy as they were going to get, again this is in my opinion. But if you did get it already use it, it will help maintain your ladies.

Yeah, haven't got it yet, just wondered if it was worth it at all..I'll be doing a flood/drain with the new sure to grow, grow media. will be using the square pot inserts, no hydroton in a 2'x4' flood table and GH 3 part flora series, those nutes worked fine by themselves last grow, just wondered if adding the Diamond Nectar would make a huge difference.

I am using CYCO Platinum Series complete range as per their feeding program.
All good so far. My mates have started calling me radioactive man since checkin my grow. I am sold on this stuff. It's Aussie product so if ur down under check it out. No more overpriced Canna. Woo Hooo:Rasta:

Love to change my vote to H&G but i cant.They are leaps and bounds above the rest, the cleanest nutes on the market i have seen.I have used most out there.

GROOVER: If your journaling it here on 420, you should set up a link on your signature so we can all check it out.

PIT: Thanx for the input. Your words is like a diamonds around these parts..

Sorry Butcher no journal its only a temporary bag seed set up under my workbench. They r only a foot tall. I used a foliar spray that my local hydro shop bottles called Bonzi (wanted to test it). Dont know what it is but it stopped the lateral growth dead in its tracks. Since i turned em to flower they have only grown an inch in height but seem to be all bud. I will take a few pics when i rip em. Seems to work well in combo with the CFL's. The reduction in plant height makes up for the CFL's lack of penetration.:bongrip::bongrip: I will journal my next grow in the new set-up. Thai haze X skunk. Should have a little more time on my hands after X-mas.

Yeah but it allows you to get close and personal w/ your plants. Its done my veg room very very well. And you can get good results with cfl's. May no be as dense as HPS or MH. But hell it works,right?Just take a looka at DFW GUYS grow. Rockin the box for everything he can with CFL's. But dont get me wrong I love my 1k HPS.

Sup 420. I use {MG] that nasty unspoken word most pros wont speak of. Here are my results after 3 doses of {MG} 24-8-16

before nutes
002233.JPG

After nutes

007177.JPG

Just my two cents to the 420 community

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

I have used Green Air Products in the past Genesis formula 4 parts
Produces the Dank and Exotic but its been a long long time.
I am looking to get this again as I know how to fluctuate this mix.
Looking to hear about Dutch's Liquid Light and their line
Will only grow Organic but will hear all

Love the garden it will love you back,

Need to Hear about the OS Elite,

will stay in veg untill I see the Dank, Kind, Sticky, Sugary Sweetness

Do not know any new strains past 20 yrs I am an Old Newbie crazy huh:rollit:

:welcome:D.M's Liquid light I cant say enough about it. It works wonders as far as a foliar program goes. If you do get it, remember it has to be used w/ their Penetrator. And the Penetrator can be used w/ any foiliar that you want to use. Its the best on the market. As far as the rest of the nutes go, I've used them. And have nothing but good things to say about D.M. Great customer service and great products. :grinjoint:

Old GrowerDude uses D.M. Heres a link to his thread :
Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

I know he or I can help answer any questions you have. His journal is very informative and has plenty of pict to refer to to see results.:smokin:

Another nutrient that you should really look into and consider is HOUSE & GARDEN. Has to be one of the cleanest most effective nute I've ever used. Some of their products can get pricey. But they are worth the $$$. The roots excelerator will burst your roots out of the plant, unlike anything you've seen before. PITVIPER is using it right now, and he lovin right now. Heres his link:

The VipersNest Continuous

He's very helpfull and a very experienced member. You'll see. Check his journal out, its over 100 pages. Plenty of picts with post of hashmaking, hydro set ups and just all around great thread. So if you need anymore help just ask and we'll all be here to answer your questions. Feel free to message me, or post on any of my threads if you need anymore help. And that goes for everyone. The members here at 420MAG. are always willing to help each other out without prejudice. Thanx and again Welcome to the famz.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom