Votes: 30 3.7%
  • House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

if you can just put the water in an open bucket and let it set overnight and all the chlorine will be pretty much evaprated, just a suggestion to help with the water sitch.

question,
GH 3 part series are clear running, of course they are different colors, but they are basically clear, as opposed to the FloraNova series, which are very cloudy, and full of gunk(I know it's good gunk, but I do not care for it, too much mess)

What other nute brands are similar to the GH 3 part, but are not cloudy/gunky? I don't ever want to have to deal with another set of nutes like the GH FloraNova series

question,
GH 3 part series are clear running, of course they are different colors, but they are basically clear, as opposed to the FloraNova series, which are very cloudy, and full of gunk(I know it's good gunk, but I do not care for it, too much mess)

What other nute brands are similar to the GH 3 part, but are not cloudy/gunky? I don't ever want to have to deal with another set of nutes like the GH FloraNova series

LOL....dont like the brown thick goop? Ive used the FloraNova stuff and it works pretty damn good but its goo for sure.
Im currently running House&Garden's line...entirely. I will say this...its clean.VERY CLEAN. Also Ive never had this root output before. Bleach white and massive for the time, 3 weeks in veg. Im still tweaking it but it seems really good so far

i just bought most of the AN line.

Connoisseur A+B
H-2
B-52
Senisizym
Piranha
Tarantula
overdrive
and Big Bud

I also bought AN grow and micro to finish out my veg.
I am excited to see what these can do.

today i got some F1,

one more knocked off the list before flower.

I myself opt for the Technaflora's. But I grow in dirt so I use at half strenght thru most of the grow till the last 5 weeks. My reasoning is buy that time my plants are still getting some nert's from the dirt but bye the last 4-5 weeks you might as well figgure they are drawing 95% of the food values from the fert's. So in realitey dirt at that point are just ancor's for the plant to stand on. But for things like areoflow or units with compensated drippers, I wood put my 2 cents on GH. The organic's are suppose to leave more residue and cause problems. Well that's my reasoning anyways.

Advanced Floriculture BLOOM. Costs a bit much but completely organic and a very good feeding program.

i use the whole fox farm setup.

FFOF

GROW BIG
BIG BLOOM
TIGER BLOOM
OPEN SESAME
BEASTIE BLOOMZ
CHA CHING

i also have molassas, epsom salt, and clearex.

i havent decided if i like the nutes or not. for hydro, not at all. i will continue to use my nutes in soil for at least my next grow or two. then decide if i want to keep with FF or try something else. my buddy, an amazing grower uses regular granular MG, in hydro and loves it.

i know McBudz used to do soil, with all FF products, but i think switched to Age Old. im hot sure though.

either way i just wondered what peoples opinion of soil nutes were.

ppm's not bad actually. Mine around here are get this 1800 ppm. I swear on that. All my neighbors have r/o systems. this i do know for a fact. i called the city with most of my neighborhood regarding thios and they said "we're working on it". So thats not that bad. The P.h is high, but that can be adjusted. I would just watch the cal and mag. And a filter would more then likely bring that ppm down. you just may have a high chlorine content. you can go online and check what your water contains as far as chemical test goes. All that is public information. Just a thought. I've checked all the areas i have ever grown in. You can google it and it will come up.

This thread is a poll, but it was also made so that if you needed help with your nutes. Here on this thread you can get it by someone you noticed that uses the same product. this thread has helped out alot of people. Its allowed people to link up and get problem taking care of without having to go through all the painstaking work of trail and error. It's better to learn from a teacher then just to assume. We're all here to help, even if its not about nutes..lol

ppm's not bad actually. Mine around here are get this 1800 ppm. I swear on that. All my neighbors have r/o systems. this i do know for a fact. i called the city with most of my neighborhood regarding thios and they said "we're working on it". So thats not that bad. The P.h is high, but that can be adjusted. I would just watch the cal and mag. And a filter would more then likely bring that ppm down. you just may have a high chlorine content. you can go online and check what your water contains as far as chemical test goes. All that is public information. Just a thought. I've checked all the areas i have ever grown in. You can google it and it will come up.

If it were anyone else Id say you were a liar Butcher...but I believe you...thats CRAZY PPM. Im like 225 on well water...alot of iron. MY plants actually grow in just PH balanced well water w/o nutes.
Im COMPLETELY sold on H&G now. great shit, Ill tell anyone who will listen.

Thanks gor believing me. And great to hear your sold on the H&G. I got all minw waiting for my s.o.g to finish up and thats all i'll be using, well that and D.M's Liquid Light. Anyways yeah its Fu*ked up. My neighborhood has been to the city meetings concerning this issue. Water Pollution Control Laws California's Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act states that Local water is to be ph balanced and filtered down along with alot of other important processes that are being ignored. And if they are not being ingnored, then they are not being taking care of with the right attentiveness. All this is not being done locally by my water district. This has been an ongoing issue between us and the city for some while now. A petition has been started, but we are currently trying to get the surrounding cities to start with this petition. With other cities recognizing the problem it will further put pressure on the water district to evaluate the process in which it is distributing water to the locals. I could go on about this for pages and pages but i'll save that for the meetings.

Back
Top Bottom