Votes: 30 3.7%
  • House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

advanced nutrients all the way
veg
3 part grow mic bloom
nirvana
tarantula
pirhanna
sensizym
voodoo juice
neem

flower
conniseur a and b
big bud
bud factor
kushie kush
voodoo
pirhanna
tarantula
lixquid carbo load
liquid carbo load
sensizym
nirvana
overdrive
everything advanced except for neem
and flush last 3 days with gro tek flavors usually after 10 days 0f water

worth every damn cent

better fully adjustable (volume weeks units) grow charts for all nutes at progressive-growth .com

advanced nutrients all the way
veg
3 part grow mic bloom
nirvana
tarantula
pirhanna
sensizym
voodoo juice
neem

flower
conniseur a and b
big bud
bud factor
kushie kush
voodoo
pirhanna
tarantula
lixquid carbo load
liquid carbo load
sensizym
nirvana
overdrive
everything advanced except for neem
and flush last 3 days with gro tek flavors usually after 10 days 0f water

worth every damn cent

Love your nute list m8, ive used advanced since day 1 and they've never let me down, are the conniseur nutes worth the extea cash? Because at the min im trying to get the cash up for the complete range, and what did you start of with, advanced or other? :thanks:

how does one even know which combination of all these nutrients to use?

kushiekush just posted a site that carries feeding charts its a couple messages up.

and thanks KUSH for posting that i'm sure that will help alot of people out.:thanks::goodjob: so now you deserve a fatty:ganjamon:

i always used advanced but just 3 part before with big bud and carbo load would get 6-7 lbs off 4 lights and 40 plants hindu kush black domina bc indie and some unkown strain excited to try full line up which if u ask me is a little big and very expensive but worth every penny if the proofs in the pudding pudding will be about 10 weeks so check my journal as for mixing nutes as lnog as yout bases are the same and your enhancers dont double eachother up in anything(using 2 dif products for diff things but same ingredients) do ur homework and try it that site i posted has custom feed charts with different brands in the same program for ideas

thanks guys take care

i just bought most of the AN line.

Connoisseur A+B
H-2
B-52
Senisizym
Piranha
Tarantula
and Big Bud

I also bought grow and micro to finish out my veg.
I am excited to see what these can do.

i just bought most of the AN line.

Connoisseur A+B
H-2
B-52
Senisizym
Piranha
Tarantula
and Big Bud

I also bought grow and micro to finish out my veg.
I am excited to see what these can do.

I think you'll be plesently supprised at the results you get from the Advanced line, good luck with your new nutes :ganjamon:

PRODUCT INFO:
Product: Liquid light (Gold)
Company: DutchMaster
Worth investing in?Yes!!
Instructions: Foliar Program use in conjunction with D.M Penetrator 2-3 times a week up to the 2nd week of flowering (I used it til flowers were very distinct) all the way up to the 4th week on some plants.
Review: I must say this product does everything that Dutchmaster says it's suppose to do. I have no association with D.M but I must say that using this product is one of the best additives you can give your plants. It does increase the process of breaking down carbs, nutes and lumens as it says. The proof is in my grow journal. Most of my plants stretched beyond what was suppose to be there stopping point. Plants that wouldnt have streched 3 times their size did! As well as pushed the stretch longer. Yes, this pushed the harvest date further but with this increase comes an increase in over all yeild. Buy these products!! It may be kinda spendy BUT it will return your money back within the first harvest when applied correctly. Meaning less herbs and veggies to purchase at the end.
And the Dutchmaster Penetrator will work with any of your current foliar products.

PRODUCT INFO:
Product: Penetrator (Gold)
Company: DutchMaster
Worth investing in?Yes!!
Instructions: Foliar Program use with any foliar applications.
Review: This product is constantly amazing me with what it really works with.This product allows you to really dig through the layers of skin on your leaf surfaces. It will leave a heavy coat that is very distinguishable. "GOLD PENETRATOR can be used with any mineral, carbs and amino based specialty fertiliser foliar product to make it PENETRATE more effectively.".Right now I'm adding it to plain h20 on clones to allow the sugars to broke down a lil bit more and I'm getting roots healthier quicker. Which means that the clones prcessing light quicker then normal without any other additives besides the gold penetrator. Even if you dont get liquid light and your using a foliar program this is the best wetting agent out there!!

this has been the results so far:

IMG_2610.JPG

:thanks:

If you have a review that you would like to sumbmit please do that way we can reference back to you and your grow as well as overall results.This will also promote traffic throughout all of your journals and hopefully answer more invalueable questions.

I think you'll be plesently supprised at the results you get from the Advanced line, good luck with your new nutes :ganjamon:

thanks bro, i hope so. i forgot overdrive too. i got that.

i was looking hard at the liquid light and penetrator, but they would have been another $50 or so which i didnt have on me.

I wanted to get bushmaster but they didn't have that either.

thanks bro, i hope so. i forgot overdrive too. i got that.

i was looking hard at the liquid light and penetrator, but they would have been another $50 or so which i didnt have on me.

I wanted to get bushmaster but they didn't have that either.

great buy on the new nute program!!! Bushmasters is great but if i remember correctly it will cut your stretch to almost nothing, or at least that was my experience recently. I just wonder how it would work with the liquid light cause they do pretty much the opposite of each other.

Hey wheel do you think you could do a review on here after your done using the program.

yeah mos def.

keep in mind I am light on
voodoo juice,
Mother Erath Tea,
F1,
carboload (using sweet)
bud blood,
Final Phase (using clearex)

if i get paid again before i go into flower i will get at least the F1 and voodoo.

also i am switching from CNS17 grow, to AN grow-micro-bloom this weekend, but i didnt get any of the bloom (which is used in veg) because i didnt know i was gonna need any since i have the connoisseur for my bloom nute. so for veg i am short on

Bloom
Mother Earth Tea
F1
Scorpion Juice
Voodoo Juice.

If i can, I'll get bloom and scorpion juice on top of the F1 and voodoo for bloom. but i don't think I'll have the dough anytime soon, so for now I will go with what i got.

great buy on the new nute program!!! Bushmasters is great but if i remember correctly it will cut your stretch to almost nothing, or at least that was my experience recently. I just wonder how it would work with the liquid light cause they do pretty much the opposite of each other.
\.

yup this is true, in this turn i am lst'ing so stretch is cool, usually though, it seems wheelers would benefit a lot from something like bushmaster.

I have a question about Piranha and Tarantula, does anyone know about this?

My hydro guy told me not to use them. . . he said that if your grow area is not immaculate then the good guys can turn into bad guys and be a big problem. . . i'm not inclined to believe him because how do they change? mutation? doubtful. he got offended when i bought them anyways, lol, he was like "it's my job to know about nutrients and hydro, and if you don't trust my opinion. . . yada yada yada. i buy from different hydro stores, and the net, because they each carry slightly different stuff and i don't want to get to comfortable with these guys, so they all think i know nothing.

so anyways, the guy is a donkey IMO, so has anyone here had or heard of problems using these before?

i'll look around the net a bit too.

Back
Top Bottom