Votes: 30 3.7%
  • House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

I don't know. These materials would appear to be strong chemicals and hormones. While there may be organic sources, they would most likely be unnatural to the plant especially at the concentrations used.

Have some God's Gift that is mostly purple. I find it harsh and can cause pain in the throat for some time afterwards. Just an anecdotal report, but I won't be seeking these products for plants I would consume myself. Thought about it, but I would rather get the effects from bushmaster by performing ScrOG or other LST type methods.

Bwc- heres a lil info on busmaster,Bushmaster slows down and halts the vertical growth, creating more compact plants. At the same time the vertical growth ceases, the plant starts to become very bushy, producing lateral branches.

Munki you are rite. You can achive the horizontal growth by using the L.S.T meathod.

The thing about bushmaster is that it wil actually cut down your flowering period due to it cutting out the strech period pretty down to nothing.Or at least thats what happen to me.I used it on a sativa, and it kill ed the strench almost completely, which is good but sativas have a longer internode spacing, even when tighter internode spacing being promoted by using a Metal Halide light during vegging.This was the downside to it that i found.

I personaly think it would be great for someone wanting to use sativas in a S.O.G or S.C.R.O.G method and wants to control thier hieght as well as cut n wait time.

Cant argue with that.i've read the post about the cunsumption of those products.when i tried them i flushed and still flush the same way, which is at least every couple weeks not a strong flush but enough to knock out any salts or unnatural chemicals, refill with fresh pure water for 1 day, then refill the next with fresh nutes.

I'm do not in any way have any grounds to say anything about that topic. I'm just saying they work great. I do stand my ground on saying that it would work great for sativa control.So anyone reading this humbolt works great, but there are issues when it comes to consumption.Do the research and come to your own decision if your going to purchase the products or not.

just got here, but read through it.

I have used all the fox farms products in both dirt and hydro (both DWC and EBB/Flow hydroton). I have used botanicair CNS17 grow/bloom, cal mag, clearex. have used dutchmaster gold, my boy FB used DM gold for a long time. good shit, but harsh if you dont flush good at the end.

right now I am using AN connoisseur a/b. man do I love it. best nutes i have ever used. it has prompted me to give them a run with everything they sell. lol. when i flower my next run, I am going to buy every single product on their calculator. anyone interested in seeing what connoisseur base + everything AN will do should watch my next flower. I will follow the schedule religiously, and i know this strain already, and it will be hydro/soil side by side. should be a good measure.

scorpion juice isn't on their calculator but i hear great things. might add a bit of that for resin production. i hear its crazy good.

butch, any suggestions on how to get it cheap? obviously search google, but anything else?

:nicethread::smokin:

Not really any idea on that one Wheel.Well actually talk to your local hydro guy about that.My guy usually gives me Great price breaks as well as samples ALL DAY LONG. I do some testing for them as far as products go then report it to them.Theres suppose to be a new shipment of samples coming out soon thats going to inculde some roots excelerator, bloombastic and some new nute program for australia that i'm going to test out for the shop.
You'll like this..

I just finished talking to "SOMEONE" today and i just found a lil more info on the kushie kush nute by A.N.

A.N may not appreciate this one but i got a breakdown of what it basicly is.

Its BUD BUD with a few lil addititve that can be made up by using thier full nute program.So that being said that gave me the clearence to go ahead purchase thier products and not worry about excluding the kushie kush.

I will be purchasing it eventully, if i cant get a hold of any samples of it, just so there wont be any descrepancies when it comes to any test grow.

two grows with GH -
one with FloraNova (was a difficult grow to get the nute strength figured out, and was messy- brown gunk on everythng)

one with GH three part - very easy to grow with, no messy brown gunk.
Also used GH floralicious with the 3 part grow, all was good :)

Wheel: BTW, thinking of going AN connoisseur a/b myself next time, are they more of a clear type nute, like the GH 3 part?, not like FloraNova i hope, they were really messy, I used ebb/flow hydroton, and man, there was brown residue on everything, reservoir, pump filter clogged etc. I shook the $hit out of the bottle too, to make sure it was good and mixed before adding to my res. what a pain that was to clean up after grow was done.

yeah, they are kinda maroonish concentrated, but thin out to clear in the res. nice thin stuff, shouldn't leave any residue on anything.

im using AN right now, but this is my first hydro grow n ive jus seen good results with it alone on some grows on here... my friend told me gave me a whole schedule of nutes from all different brands, but it jus seemed to much for me to swallow at once, so im just gonna go with an grow and an bloom.. i was skeptical on voting cuz i really don't know but i did, an....

this threads really informative btw good lookin butcher

thank you and no problem it everyone like you who checks this thread and post that make this a helpful thread..I just hope you found some people here who can help guide you and everyone else on how to go with the A.N nutes.

i am an AN newb too. but I like what I'm seeing so far off 1/2 grow.

Im doin it all this run baby. everything on the calc. then we'll see how she runs. then i should be able to evaluate better. lol.

well like i said the big schedule of all the different nutes was pretty intimidating when ive never made a rez before ever, let alone completed a grow in a res tub

but i saw this grow, i forget who it was that used only AN nutes bloom and grow thats it with a scrog... yielded like almost a qp offa one plant?? i was like ok that works =D haha

is there anything i should know about the AN nutes??....... there jus nutes to me

i think optimal minimalistic approach would be

1)base nutes (bloom and grow)
2)beneficial fungi and microbes (AN has piranha and tarantula)
3)carbohydrate to multiply the bene's 4x (I think AN is Carbo Load)
4)Flush (weekly flush of media i use both hygrozyme,and AN's flush is final phase and final week)

that will give you maximum healthy roots, leaves, stems, and buds. your leaving out all of the products that are supposed to increase speed, yield, essential oils production, color, etc.

even for a beginner its not hard. . . but its not cheap either. lol, so if thats a problem than its a problem. beneficials don't increase the strength of the nutes so you can just add it on top.

but healthy is key, trust me I've made enough mistakes to know that a problem that makes your plants sick can cut yield and quality easily.

Back
Top Bottom