Fun refund poll

what should i ask for ?

• grab the cash and dash for the border. duh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • take a credit on future seeds. boring. i'm presently guilty of this suggestion.

• suck it up buttercup. your grows suck and you deserve nothin !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this poll is just for fun. thought i'd try to maybe use it to give an up to one of our sponsors.

i had an auto grow go sideways and hermie out late on me. it happens time to time depending on a few things. not exactly a surprise ending. i was kind of due, and i haven't done an auto for a few yrs.

the supplier - @Weed Seeds Express - has offered to reimburse me. kind of sight unseen. i could just be a schmuck and trying to rip them off. when i'm actually just a schmuck. they're taking a chance regardless.

things is ... i don't really think it's all on them. everything's a bit of a dice roll. i don't think it's fair to @Weed Seeds Express to be out of pocket on this.

i don't wanna take their money away. there has to be a better way.

so i thought i'd toss out a poll for fun to help me figure it.
you can vote as much as you want
you can be wishy washy and change it up too
everybody can see everything

i'm gonna try tag @Weed Seeds Express and our sponsors in as much as i can cause they really step up

the poll ends in 7 days. the keeper is i will absolutely abide by the poll results if @Weed Seeds Express agrees.
vote piles and have fun :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi bluter sorry about the beanz sir.... I believe if things went tits up it could be both parties fault.... I know your an excellent "gardener" and they have great genetics...but shit can happen....so for sake of the poll and in all fairness I believe a seed replacement with a feature grow would be the right way to go....show them you can do the seeds genetics justice and to show in good faith your not trying to rip them off for free seeds.

Hi bluter sorry about the beanz sir.... I believe if things went tits up it could be both parties fault.... I know your an excellent "gardener" and they have great genetics...but shit can happen....so for sake of the poll and in all fairness I believe a seed replacement with a feature grow would be the right way to go....show them you can do the seeds genetics justice and to show in good faith your not trying to rip them off for free seeds.

think it's covered in the poll and explanation. cast a vote. or many. it's supposed to be fun..

i really believe they owe me nothing lol

at least that's what i'm taking at this point :cheesygrinsmiley:

Unless the seller and/or breeder advertised your cannabis seeds as being "guaranteed to not produce any staminate flowers" magic seeds... the seller is giving you a gift.

I suppose that, if it turned out that the seller had been deleting reviews that stated that was a known issue, there would be a problem. But I am assuming this isn't the case. We want magical seeds - but they don't exist.

It can happen with any of them, to greater or lesser degree. It's kind of on us, not merely to provide the best conditions, environment, and care we can - but also to do our due diligence, so to speak, in regards to researching our choices. I've no idea how likely to occur your issue was, or whether there exist reviews and/or forum posts that mention that it has happened to other gardeners. If so, you apparently missed them (the Internet is "a big place," lol). If not, well, maybe you'll post some.

It doesn't matter. These things happen from time to time. It sucks, but life's like that. Thank the business representative, and accept what is being offered. In your shoes, I would ask if I could select a different strain, nine times out of ten. But I suppose I'd accept a replacement pack of the same strain, if it seemed like the only option ("Can you at least grab one from a different bin/shipment?"). I wouldn't ask for a refund. You bought seeds - and they germinated.

If I was sent the same strain, and the same thing happened, I'd probably become somewhat irate, at that point. And, then, I might request a refund.

Just how I look at it, of course.

BtW, one of the most enjoyable stains I ever grew - an anonymous Thai sativa, the seeds of which came from someone who traveled through the region on Uncle Sam's dime, had a high incidence of hermaphrodism. Was some dreamy bud, though. I'd grow that again in a heartbeat - but I would grow it by itself, lol. It'd be almost certain to sew more wild oats than every man to have ever sailed aboard the USS Nimitz did.

the seller is giving you a gift.

that's how i view it

It can happen with any of them, to greater or lesser degree. It's kind of on us, not merely to provide the best conditions, environment, and care we can - but also to do our due diligence, so to speak, in regards to researching our choices.

essentially what i think of it

It doesn't matter. These things happen from time to time. It sucks, but life's like that. Thank the business representative, and accept what is being offered.

i agree. i really don't think they need to do anything.

BtW, one of the most enjoyable stains I ever grew - an anonymous Thai sativa, the seeds of which came from someone who traveled through the region on Uncle Sam's dime, had a high incidence of hermaphrodism. Was some dreamy bud, though.

lotsa thai strains and crosses are known for it

Back
Top Bottom