A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

This should be made a sticky.

Lot's of good info here for those who take the time to sift through it.
:welldone:

DD

Excellent unbiased research. It impossible to find out which nutes seem to work best without people doing independent testing in real world conditions.:bravo:

This 'report' feels Canadian. And slightly biased... it def ain't apples to apples if you take the time to read all of it.

I felt it pretty good. It's a little tender with some rough spots. That would put it in NorCal. I haven't felt a Canadian in awhile. Does she still play hard to get? ...LOL

Thanks for the rep folks, just thought I would pass it along, if I done the study then I would deserve it. In the end unless your running killowatts it really doesn't matter. There are some tid bits here and there though!

Wow. This is unbiased and perfectly done study. I'd be interested in seeing the source material, but just finding the study posted here is awesome.

:bravo:

I'm not sure why others would say this is biased in any way, you know. And Canadian themed? Meh. Well, since Canada is so much damn cooler than the US, I wouldn't care if it was biased to them. At least they know how great MMJ is for people and how it can HELP folks.

It's not just for folks who want to get stoned. Though, that's fun too.

Well, so I've heard. :roorrip:

I like that, "Canadian bias".

What exactly does that mean? Unusual preference for maple syrup and hockey? Seriously, wtf dude.

Canadians are about the most laid back unbiased group I've come across.

And in my experience the findings of this study are pretty much spot-on. It certainly backs up everything I know to be true.

I like that, "Canadian bias".

What exactly does that mean? Unusual preference for maple syrup and hockey? Seriously, wtf dude.

Canadians are about the most laid back unbiased group I've come across.

And in my experience the findings of this study are pretty much spot-on. It certainly backs up everything I know to be true.

I said that in jest because this sounded like something Eric Biksa of AN would write. However, Ledtester was kind enough to point out that the author clearly favored Earth Juice and would surely be fired from AN if this was in fact written by anyone associated with AN.

Not trying to offend dude. Just making a joke for those of us who pay attention to the marketing tactics of various companies in the cannabis industry.

Amazing information!

Much thanks Ledtester, I really thought I'd found a winner with FF so I'm glad to find out that there are alternatives that might be a bit nicer on my soil... very very interesting.

+rep for sure, and this thread absolutely needs to be a sticky!

:nicethread:

I'm still thinking of the EJ and marine products (running straight EJ now), but still think of my wife's reaction to the one and ONLY time I used Alaska fish fert in the house.

Will NOT be doing that again anytime soon. LOL

DD

I must say that this was the best review of the different nute lines available that I have ever read anywhere. I feel far more educated than I was before I read the article and am very grateful. I am heading out tomorrow morning to collect the Earthjuice nutes that the author praises so highly. Thank you for posting this long and excellent review.

Wow! What an awesome study. Thank you so much for taking the time to detail all of your experiences. This by far is the coolest thing I have ever read on the internet when it comes to cannabis. I have been growing just over a year and have found it difficult to put the different nutrient lines in perspective.

I think I am going to go with Earth Juice based on your conclusions in study #1. Sounds like it may be a little tricky to use but well worth it.

:thanks:

Fantastic work! I've been using AN for quite awhile, I would say he's completely accurate on everything.

I never had much success with EJ myself though.

Excellent information provide by ledtester . All the poin include very nicely and describe in step by step language so easy to understood . I want to put more benefits of Fulvic and humic acid .
# Fulvic Acid has over 77 Trace Minerals, naturally occurring in their ionic form for ultimate absorption.
# Humic Acid removes unwanted salt acids that surround cell walls, creating cell permeability in conjunction with Fulvic Acid.
# Fulvic Acid allows other Super-Foods, Vitamins, and Herbs to be absorbed and effectively utilized by the body.
# Fulvic Acid provides increased energy, mental clarity, and sense of well being.

Just wanted to say that I truly enjoyed reading this study. It was very accurate and easy to follow. Also as a user of the complete line of Earth Juice products I found it to be very much indeed true. I have experimented with different nutrients for years and this study was right on point. I would also like to say that I learned a few new things and I will be using the information to tweak my existing Earth Juice schedule. I have always been a believer in the fact that you feed the soil and in turn the soil will feed the plants. The earth is alive, just because you are growing in containers that the container can not be it's own living habitat making each plant reach it's fullest potential...:nicethread:...:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom