Nutrients for the first time grower

igrow420710

So i have read around alot and found out that i shouldnt go for advanced nutrients..

..From all my research I have come to a conclusion of the following nutes but not sure which to use as a first timer..

Shogun
Advanced Nutrients
Canna
Biobizz
Plant Magic
Earth Juice
Dutch Pro
Hydrotops
Bloom
Mammoth P
House and Gardens

I am going to be growing with the HLG 550 in a 4x4 (1.2mx1.2m) in soil.

You'll probably get as many recommendations as there are growers. If we're voting I'll cast mine for Dyna Gro (Foliage Pro and Pro Tekt) and change from soil to Pro Mix in 5 gallon cloth grow bags (aka fabric pots). Inexpensive and super simple to use, and you'll know exactly what they are eating because Pro Mix contains no nutrients, unlike soil. Plus there are less chances of bugs that can sometimes be found in soil. If you decide to go this route, hit me up and I'll turn you on to the easiest feeding regime you can find.

So i have read around alot and found out that i shouldnt go for advanced nutrients..

..From all my research I have come to a conclusion of the following nutes but not sure which to use as a first timer..

Shogun
Advanced Nutrients
Canna
Biobizz
Plant Magic
Earth Juice
Dutch Pro
Hydrotops
Bloom
Mammoth P
House and Gardens

I am going to be growing with the HLG 550 in a 4x4 (1.2mx1.2m) in soil.
Looking fir something with lots of nitro in it for veg and and lots of calcium during entire grow and potassium. Too those are your three main things but they can only do what your light space fresh air supply exchange and pot size can do . I have used advanced nutrients for two years and love it . I hate the trash talk of it . Sure it isn’t the best thing going I agree docs kits and homemade seems to be the way no recipe has ever been shared to me . But for advance
D nutrients ph perfect is great for noobs . Or early learnings of growing cannabis .
Sorry again om
Rambling bias you say lol

I've not heard of many of the nutrients you have listed. But I can vouch for Advanced Nitrients. I used it in my last indoor grow and the plant's were perfect. 18 oz of potent tasty flowers.

With that said. I have used a lot of different nutrients over the years. And they have all given me great results. So that leads me to believe that most of them are pretty good as long as they are not abused. It's easy to over use a nutrient and ruin a crop.

I also use Primordial Sea Green and Real Growers Recharge. It helps with preventing nutrient burn and the soil loves it.

I hate to admit this because I can’t stand their marketing blurbs but the last grow I did I used basically all the AN additives with the AN 3 part nutes (plus H&G Roots Excelurator) and the buds were super sticky and sweet. This grow I didn’t use any of them (except Big Bud Coco) and the buds aren’t nearly as frosty...or big.

Back
Top Bottom