A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

this is some good info... what about Neptunes Harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer??? has anyone heard of that??? and whats ur opinion on it??? because thats what im tryin rite now and i think it does miracles and its cheap... let me know what u guys think..thanks...:tokin:

this is some good info... what about Neptunes Harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer??? has anyone heard of that??? and whats ur opinion on it??? because thats what im tryin rite now and i think it does miracles and its cheap... let me know what u guys think..thanks...:tokin:

???????????????????

Neptune's Harvest was part of the study. Didn't you see it?

Good stuff, but my wife won't allow it indoors. LOL

DD

I don't think the Neptunes smells like the AK.... It is cold filtered or processed so you don't get that wicked ass AK fish emulsion smell. My nose crinkles just thinking about it..

I don't think the Neptunes smells like the AK.... It is cold filtered or processed so you don't get that wicked ass AK fish emulsion smell. My nose crinkles just thinking about it..

shit i cant stand the smell of NH, smells like fish food flakes jus stronger... and then when u get it on ur fingers, u can smell it forever...and Droopy Dog if i didn't water my plants and then wash the containers that i have each plant in for the run off to go in right after i water them i wouldnt keep that shit in the house either, hopefully it doesnt add to the taste of the bud, i guess i'll find out huh.... until then :tokin:

Hi Ledtester,

Thank you for putting together this in-depth study, very helpful. I am on the Organic train and have decieded to go with the Earth Juice line. As well I have picked up some Hygrozyne and was hoping you could share your Earth Juice based schedule you mention and any other useful info you would like to share. I have been out of the game for over 25 years and medical need has required me to start back up. Back in the day, all we used was Peters and Sunshine. With all that is availble today, hard to decide which way to go, your study has provided me with some much needed direction.

Thx

GF

i've just started usin the Technaflora's Recipe for Success kit, and u can tell by the looks of my thread that this stuff is workin amazing, i know its a starter kit but it has everything u need to do a whole grow and more, and its really cheap...IMO... :tokin:

That is the best info you could provide me with I reallly appreciate it I will follow the earth juice schedule and let you know how I did in eatly july thanks

I mixed the week 3 veg and only got about 350 ppm. When I brought up the ph to 6.0 it ended up about 530ppm... I was feeding with g.h. With about 850-900 ppm. Is this ok? It seems low? What range should I be in ppm with earth juice?

my earth juce grow formula has thickened up quite a bit apparently from not shaking properly, is there anythng i can do to bring this 1 gallon bottle back to life? please help

my earth juce grow formula has thickened up quite a bit apparently from not shaking properly, is there anythng i can do to bring this 1 gallon bottle back to life? please help

Throw a airstone in the bucket and let it brew a few days. :peacetwo::goodluck:

Throw a airstone in the bucket and let it brew a few days. :peacetwo::goodluck:

Wouldn't that only work if the living microbes in the bottle are still there, alive, and not wiped out?

Even so, if the organics in the bottle have gone bad there wouldn't be much help aeration could do.

It's worth a try, but I wouldn't expect much.

This original thread is awesome!!! Great job on being detailed, sharing your findings and information with us, you helped me learn a ton!!!

After reading this post, yes the entire thing...lol, I based my first grow on many of the findings that you used with this nutrient trial. I already was aware of the awesomeness of EarthJuice because a good friend of mine uses it and produces some of the best tasting nugs I have had on a consistent basis...So after reading this, I was sold... I bought the whole earthjuice line (Grow, Micro, Bloom, Catalyst, and MetaK) as well as added Superthrive, Hygrowzyme and Botanicare Cal/Mag to my nutrient regiment. Unfortunately for this grow, I was unable to get the Greenfuze Bloom Stimulator however it will be added to my next grow!!!

For everyone who may have questions on using earth juice, you can take a look at my grow journal for some examples of amounts to use. I am on my first grow and have researched a lot, as well as have a very good friend to ask advice from, so I believe I am on the right track...so far my Scrogg'ed plants look very healthy...Can't wait to see how my first grow goes with earthjuice!!!

Oh yeah..the guy with the great tasting nugs said, even though I am growing soil...use the Recalculation Chart on the bottles....It seems like a lot of nutrients adding 45ml per gallon of grow, but these are organics and I have yet to burn my plants....what I have found is do not PH UP your mixes...it will lead to a high soil PH eventually or if you do, do not use a chemical ph up, you will kill your essential soil microbeasties......Just let your soil do the work...and I always bubble my mixes at least 24 hours... I also have other organic additives I throw in the mix and usually my ppm at late veg/early flower was sitting around 1000ppm. Even though after bubbling my EJ mix for 24 hours, the ph still usually sits at 5.1 range sometimes a little higher. If I do add a PH up, I use baking soda and very little amount, and typically this is only when my mix sits lower in the 4ph range, because of other experimental fruit extracts I have been using in my mix....

Very awesome thread!!!! Thank you for sharing with all of us!!

Once again, if you are growing organically you do not need to PH the water, you need to make sure your soil PH is right....You are not feeding the plants with organics, you are feeding the soil life which in turns feeds the plant... Phing is for chem heads.....

Hydro, I think you are in the wrong room, the hydro room is down the hall and on the left..... :)

You don't flush it.... If you want to cut down on the organic taste then just feed it water or really light nute mix for the last week or two..

Irie!!! Your the man!!! I stopped PH'ing my nutrient mixes and my soil has been buffering the ph right at 6.8 by itself!!! awesome!! have not had 1 nutrient lockup since I stopped adding ph adjuster!!! Really appreciate you man!!!

You don't flush it.... If you want to cut down on the organic taste then just feed it water or really light nute mix for the last week or two..

That makes no sense. "You don't cook the steak... you just put it on a grill with a nice hot fire underneath it for a few minutes, flip it, wait a few more minutes and then serve."

Feeding it water for the last week or two is what flushing means.

Back
Top Bottom