Hey BS...i love you man!!!!!!
im a huge fan of the idea of feeding my plants co2 water, but was dettered away from it by the idea of suffocating my plants.
your sig links have given me the confidence to try it =)

Loving u2 for loving my links :cheer:

!!!!The thing with co2 watering!!!! i found that u can't really feed co2 to the roots or leaves just like "that".. some guys in Denmark did a test on open fields an in greenhouses.. Gardeners found;

The thing with feeding co2 water to your medium is that it only really works in a greenhouse or enclosed grow.. because the co2 ain't getting to the roots!! but flows up an mixes with the air!! in a enclosed space co2 level will climb when not or poor ventilated, this don't work outside!
an that is why co2 watering works

and anything else please don't hesitate to ask

!!!!The thing with co2 watering!!!! i found that u can't really feed co2 to the roots or leaves just like "that".. some guys in Denmark did a test on open fields an in greenhouses.. Gardeners found;

The thing with feeding co2 water to your medium is that it only really works in a greenhouse or enclosed grow.. because the co2 ain't getting to the roots!! but flows up an mixes with the air!! in a enclosed space co2 level will climb when not or poor ventilated, this don't work outside!
an that is why co2 watering works

and anything else please don't hesitate to ask

I used seltzer water to feed co2 threw leaves, its under the leaves I believe that your suppose to spray/mist. But what your talking about explain that, can you show me the linnk because I had an idea of putting dry ice on top of the soil/medium. Crazy idea but and also I wanted to us seltzer water instead of bottled water. Would you think that follows in the guid lines of giving co2 threw the root zone?

dont know about seltzer water, but i do know that co2 is quite a bit heavier than air, so it doesnt have to be sealed per say as long as the bottom and the sides are sealed and there isnt enough wind to blow it all out of the top. when my grow area mk2 is complete it will have such a layout, quite like a giant cubic bowl. then water from and of the plants will co2 all of the plants.

some of the lads here are into hibrix growing which in essence is all about mineralising your plant. im absolutly certain that with the right sparkling water used as a foliar feed you can achieve a near hibrik and co2 enrichment and ph balance all in one!

I used seltzer water to feed co2 threw leaves, its under the leaves I believe that your suppose to spray/mist. But what your talking about explain that, can you show me the linnk because I had an idea of putting dry ice on top of the soil/medium. Crazy idea but and also I wanted to us seltzer water instead of bottled water. Would you think that follows in the guid lines of giving co2 threw the root zone?

Dry ice melts so put it on top of palnts

the link is the last one in my signature

I recommend you reading it all:reading420magazine:

Nice to see u give yourself the time to understand.. insted of just asking for a quick answer:goodjob:
:peace:

Yea im not just growing to get the buds, I actually like learning about plants. Besides that you learn so much doing so. Its like you become a scientist as well as math wiz. Doing all this is like getting to know the earth and its substance. The plants we raise is like a child of our own. I might be a little to in to it. lol but were all trying to find the right love to give to get the bigger yields and find something out that know one else knows. And by doing so you have to read and learn what is already been done so your able to go from there. Easy, quick answer? naw not me. I like learning.!!!! check out my journal the link is at the bottom of my signature, it would be great get input from you and Giga :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom