Absolute Mess Up!

JustinHemp420

Hi Guys, I've luckily been able to login via Google Chrome on my device. Firstly through Google Chrome on a cell phone is a real bad experience, not user friendly, small headings, unresponsive buttons, just anywhere as user friendly as what's been stated before. The app no longer works and a went over to 420 which now no longer works either. So my question which the new changes in place is pretty simple, are you trying to cater for everyone, worldwide, or are you catering for those in and around the states only?
Are you looking to make sure everyone is able to get on 420magazine irrespective of their device or are you only catering for PC users?
I want to know where I stand as a mobile device user because if things are going to be the way they are currently then I'm outta here. Really impossible as things are at the moment and have been so for Mobile users for over a month now.

Is there no desktop view anymore from mobile phone?
Hope something good hasn't been wreaked by trying to make it better...

Wheres the sub threads icon?

:passitleft: thanks mate... desktop from phone?

Oh no.. what.. no joint sharing? :rofl: or laughing :rofl:

:passitleft: thanks mate... desktop from phone?

Hi Grizz,
in Chrome - 3dots to the right of the address bar - select "request desktop version"
If you're in Safari - touch & hold the reload icon and you get the same option.

FWIW - i'm fairly certain the Mods have said that they will be seeking new app developers in the (hopefully) near future.
If anyone has particular requests, observations or questions there's a thread dedicated to the new platform...
Brand New Forums and Gallery

There's bound to be issues as we all find our way round and identify any problems and the team get all the bell n whistles sorted out. They're working very hard. Not sure that calling it an 'absolute mess-up' is fair or helpful. Just sayin'

:Namaste:

Indeed Amy....I've been a windows guy forever...however due to motherboard meltdown, I am reduced to an android tablet , since before the changeover and still now(out of the country)...its not the end of the world...a little time and patience and we can all look back and laff!!???...:p...Rob and the rest of the staff have been doing an outstanding job explaining and getting things working...kudos to members for jumping in to help as well...cheers...h00k...:cool:...

Thanks Amy.. touch and hold.. and the mods are thinking 'damn he was almost gone :rofl:

no, still in an app type thingy.. it'll get sorted..

no, still in an app type thingy.. it'll get sorted..
Yeah - even on my pc the new website looks kind of ‘appy’ - so maybe you’ve got it happening. See if that method gives you the option to request mobile site. If it does, you’re already in the desktop view.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom