Google Chrome Errors: Report All Issues Here

Seems I'm not getting notifications for any of my subscribed journals either. It looks like others are having the same issue, hence the lack of posts in the last few hours.

Latest version of Chrome on a desktop PC under Windows 10. Javascript is current and active.
I could upload on 2/27 but a different U.I. appeared. On 2/28 I could still upload but back to the old GUI.
This morning, no joy. I tried to enter the PotM contest. Files are selected and "processed" without error, but they never appear in my gallery.

Will :420: make an announcement here when the problems have been corrected?

I've been periodically going to the Upload Photos page to see if my queued ones will process, and nope, no luck. But on a whim I tried uploading a couple more, and they went through normally. :yahoo: The ones from last night are still stuck in the queue and won't process, but it looks like I'm back in business. I'll just have to upload them again and it should work. I'll be back with the results later tonight - no time now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Give it a try! :thumb:

I've been periodically going to the Upload Photos page to see if my queued ones will process, and nope, no luck. But on a whim I tried uploading a couple more, and they went through normally. :yahoo: The ones from last night are still stuck in the queue and won't process, but it looks like I'm back in business. I'll just have to upload them again and it should work. I'll be back with the results later tonight - no time now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Give it a try! :thumb:

I gave it another reupload as well. It went through fine this time.

:thumb:

Mine uploaded, too. The same photos I uploaded this morning also showed up so there are duplicates in my gallery. No biggie.
:thanks:

I just uploaded a bunch and everything ran normally. I didn't get the dupes, though - the original batch never made it and they no longer show up in the queue.

:Namaste:

Just FYI here, to make you aware.

I've been having troubles again today, and another member I just spoke to as well.

We are getting blank pages coming up when trying to navigate around the site, and sometimes just partial sort of "scrambled" pages. Some of the advertising banners show blank, and there is no real format to the page regarding colors and placement of page features.
I have to refresh several times to get the full page in all it's glory to show.

Edit: 7:42 P.M. Here's an example a few minutes ago: (please disregard the white out area, it was a PM)

website_page.jpg

Also, twice during photo uploads I received I/O errors and they did not load. Second attempt worked.

No need to respond, just letting you all know. You can't fix problems you aren't aware of.

:thanks:

Everyone may be experiencing slow/no loading issues currently. Many apologies.

This is a problem with one of our service providers and is effecting all their many clients in a system-wide event. We understand that the supplier has all hands on deck. We can only wait until they have resolved it.

Thank you for your patience.

From your (slightly frustrated) Mod Team. x

:Namaste:

To everyone who had issues uploading, has the problem been resolved for you now with our new gallery uploader?

Cannafan, the issue of liking posts returning titled links to raw urls is almost done, hopefully by Monday.

Something new for me: The "Go to first new post" link quit working for me this morning. Anyone else?

Something new for me: The "Go to first new post" link quit working for me this morning. Anyone else?

Can you please be more specific?

What operating system & browser?

Are you using a proxy?

Phone (iphone or android), tablet, PC or Mac?

What page do you normally see this link? Can you supply a screenshot?

Can you please be more specific?

What operating system & browser?

Are you using a proxy?

Phone (iphone or android), tablet, PC or Mac?

What page do you normally see this link? Can you supply a screenshot?

Sorry - I will follow up with the requested information if the problem returns. I was not around yesterday afternoon/evening and this morning the link is working again.
BTW, I'm on a PC w/ Windows 10 using the current Chrome browser. The link I am referring to is in my list of subscriptions, but is available in any list of topics/threads.

I continued to have intermittent problems with both the "go to last post" and the "go to last unread post" links. Sometimes they worked, but not often. They appeared to go to the last post from the previous day (? maybe ?) I noticed my browser did an update in the background but said I needed to relaunch it. I did so. That seems to have fixed how the links behave (really too early to tell) but now I am unable to "Like" or "Thank" posts. Nothing happens when I use them.

PC running Windows 10 Home version 1511, build 10586.164
Browser is Chrome version 49.0.2623.110 m

I continued to have intermittent problems with both the "go to last post" and the "go to last unread post" links. Sometimes they worked, but not often. They appeared to go to the last post from the previous day (? maybe ?) I noticed my browser did an update in the background but said I needed to relaunch it. I did so. That seems to have fixed how the links behave (really too early to tell) but now I am unable to "Like" or "Thank" posts. Nothing happens when I use them.

PC running Windows 10 Home version 1511, build 10586.164
Browser is Chrome version 49.0.2623.110 m

Again, can you please provide screenshots so we can attempt to duplicate your problem. :thanks:

Likes & Thanks have been resolved.

Again, can you please provide screenshots so we can attempt to duplicate your problem. :thanks:

Likes & Thanks have been resolved.

Since the problem was resolved, I have nothing to show.

If the problem persists, I have no idea what screenshot you'd like. I could do a screenshot of any post on the forum. I want to try and help but have no clue what you want since the problem is with all pages and all posts. This?

Screenshot13.jpg

Since the problem was resolved, I have nothing to show.

If the problem persists, I have no idea what screenshot you'd like. I could do a screenshot of any post on the forum. I want to try and help but have no clue what you want since the problem is with all pages and all posts. This?

Screenshot13.jpg

I misread the first half of your bug report, claiming that your browser update fixed it.

All good brother! :high-five:

Since the update, I've noticed this improper formatting of the pages in a thread. This only occurs when I'm NOT logged in.

badformatting.png

Once I log in, it looks fine.

goodformatting.png

Back
Top Bottom