AC/DC The Real Deal 20:1 CBD To THC Clone Only, Jefe's Cut

Awesome thread all, I too am looking for a stabilized strain that is high in CBD and AC/DC the Real Deal 20:1 CBD to THC, is the best I heard of to date. I just ordered CB Dutch Treat – Feminized CBD Marijuana Seeds from Crop King. I think this strain will offer some goods as far as the CBD side goes however I would prefer a higher CBD % strain if I could get one. Anyone grow and try this strain from Crop King that can chime in as to its medical effectiveness.

Thanks
GM

High Yield and THC
Type: Indoor / Outdoor
Growing: Very Easy
Flowering Time: 9 to 10 weeks
Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
Effect: Uplifting & Awakening
THC: Low to Medium
THC%: 4%
CBD: 8%
CBN: 0.60%
Yield: 500 grams
Genetics: Azura Haze x Amnesia Haze
Price: 5 Seeds / $70.00
10 Seeds / $140.00
25 Seeds / $300.00

Re: AC/DC the real deal 20:1 Cbd to Thc clone only. Jefe's Cut

trace of THCV . The plant was in the 12/12 room for 65 days. It took her 10 days to shift her hormones and start looking like she was flowering...as far as i could tell with my noobness
ACDC_analysis_card.JPG

Does the cannabinoid total on that lab report make any sense?

I was under the impression that if an example of weed is 15% THC, it doesn't mean that 15% of the bud is THC, it means that 15% of the cannabinoids present in the weed are THC? Which is a very different thing.

If that is the case, adding up the % of the various cannabinoids doesn't give you a grand total % of cannabinoids? Which suggests either I'm talking poop or that lab doesn't really know what the results they're presenting actually mean?

I am probably wrong though! :)

Re: AC/DC the real deal 20:1 Cbd to Thc clone only. Jefe's Cut

@ Envirohippy, I find this a very interesting statement, "..., it doesn't mean that 15% of the bud is THC, it means that 15% of the cannabinoids present in the weed are THC?..". If this is truly the case I am totally lost as to the Cannabinoid meaning of LP labeling and the ACMPR regulatory requirement for labelling of THC/CBD. E.G. the LP most label the THC and CBD % of the strain of marijuana that they are providing to medical patients and I am prettty sure that the labelling requirement is the % of dried flower weight relation to the overall weight of the volume tested. Not to mention that there are currently 111 known cannabinoids and if the % of THC is the overall % the cannabinoids present in the weed per overall weight, are we to assume the othe 110 cannabinoids add to the remaining % of weight per gram?

I asked a similiar question as yourself to Crop King online when I was oredering and could not get an answer, ;other than they test two grams and take a THC/CBD % average to list Cannabinoids(3).

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks
GM

Anyone wanting a high CBD strain from seed might want to check out Sin City's ThundeStruck, it's 20:1, CBD:THC.

I found them at Herbies a few months ago.

I found this on their site and a Cannatonic cross that had like a 1 to 1 ratio, but nothing even close to, Sin City's ThundeStruck, it's 20:1, CBD:THC.

GM

Sin City Thunderstruck Feminised Seeds
Sin City Seeds
Feminised
Medical
Indoor / Outdoor
Indica / Sativa
THC: 0-5%
CBD: 5%+
Sin City Thunderstruck Feminised Seeds Information
Pack Sizes: N/A
Add to Wishlist
Add to Compare

Go to their website and click on "SEEDLINES"
Scroll down to the last item which says "SIN CITY CBD LINE" and click on that
"THUNDERSTRUCK" is the first entry on that page.

There is other information out there but it is hard to come by,,,, not many people are interested in something that won't catch your hair on fire.

I don't want to highjack the thread but below is ThunderStruck that I just chopped this morning.

I found this on their site and a Cannatonic cross that had like a 1 to 1 ratio, but nothing even close to, Sin City's ThundeStruck, it's 20:1, CBD:THC.

GM

Sin City Thunderstruck Feminised Seeds
Sin City Seeds
Feminised
Medical
Indoor / Outdoor
Indica / Sativa
THC: 0-5%
CBD: 5%+
Sin City Thunderstruck Feminised Seeds Information
Pack Sizes: N/A
Add to Wishlist
Add to Compare
TSa2.jpg

I must be blind I found this but not the one you speek of,

Sin City Cancers Nightmare Feminised Seeds
Sin City Seeds
Feminised
Medical
Indoor / Outdoor
Indica / Sativa
THC: 12-16%
CBD: 12-16%

GM

Go to their website and click on "SEEDLINES"
Scroll down to the last item which says "SIN CITY CBD LINE" and click on that
"THUNDERSTRUCK" is the first entry on that page.

There is other information out there but it is hard to come by,,,, not many people are interested in something that won't catch your hair on fire.

I don't want to highjack the thread but below is ThunderStruck that I just chopped this morning.

TSa2.jpg

Here you go.....

THUNDERSTRUCK
This S1 offering has the highest CBD/the lowest THC ratio of any of our varieties, making it great for medicating people of all ages. Purely medicinal cannabis of the highest quality! Tremendous for people dealing with cancer as well as people suffering from epilepsy. 20-1 CBD to THC Ratio.

Lineage: AC/DC x AC/DC

Flowering Time: 50-60 Days

Ratio: 16-22% CBD 1-2% THC

Grow Medicine..... check your P. M.
–----------------------------
And from another site:

Sin City Seeds - Thunderstruck
This s1 offering has the highest CBD/ lowest THC ratio of any of Sic City Seeds varieties, making it great for medicating people of all ages. Purely medicinal cannabis of the highest quality! Tremendous for people dealing with cancer as well as people suffering from epilepsy. 20-1 CBD to THC Ratio

It has a Minimum (0-5%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is High (5% +).

The genetics of Thunderstruck is AC/DC. The genetics Makeup of AC/DC is currently unknown though it is suspected to be a high cbd phenotype of cannatonic.
--------------------------------------------------
Here s a link from last August when I was searching for a high CBD strain.
Are Avidekel seeds available?

Hey DudeeBalls....You're in luck as there is a dispensary in SD that currently has cuttings of AC/DC. It's in the southern part of the county pretty much at the Mex border/San Ysidro area. One of the handful of permitted brick & mortars clubs down here, check out Southwest Patients Group, They had a nearly full tray of cuts last night @ $14/per. Fresh drop from MidnightFarms as well a handful of other strains. Hope this helps...

AC/DC first time growing. Plant has been pretty easy to grow. I have used very little nutrients. Fox farm trio and less than 1/2 strength twice a months. Plant is in a 7 gal pot and basically all I have done is just water, 2 gallons every week and try to leave it alone. Plant was vegged for 6 months tomorrow is day 60 of flower. Question is how long should I let it go?
420-magazine-mobile1274521298.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Another stupid question. Can the local dispensaries check the THC and CBD or do I have to send it off someplace. Does anyone in Los Angeles recommend a place for testing? I also have about six or so clones I will give to a cancer patient for free in the SGV(just message me)

Thats a lovely plant. Did you harvest her yet?

AC/DC first time growing. Plant has been pretty easy to grow. I have used very little nutrients. Fox farm trio and less than 1/2 strength twice a months. Plant is in a 7 gal pot and basically all I have done is just water, 2 gallons every week and try to leave it alone. Plant was vegged for 6 months tomorrow is day 60 of flower. Question is how long should I let it go?
420-magazine-mobile1274521298.jpg

Following from Massachusetts. Im on my first grow EVER. Experimenting w bag seed before investing in high cbd for my son. He has life threatening seizures. Im trying to get ahold of ACDC or Charlotte web. Dr say go w a 20:1. Any help on where I can puchase either strain would be AMAZING. Im trying my best to save my sons life.

Following from Massachusetts. Im on my first grow EVER. Experimenting w bag seed before investing in high cbd for my son. He has life threatening seizures. Im trying to get ahold of ACDC or Charlotte web. Dr say go w a 20:1. Any help on where I can puchase either strain would be AMAZING. Im trying my best to save my sons life.

You can provide very effective treatment using strains with lower cbd numbers. A 20% cbd is rare and likely expensive.

An approach for you might be:

Do some quick research on cannabis law in your state. What can you possess, what can you grow?

Identify a source of seeds. Any good seedbank will have strain profiles that will allow you to choose whatever thc cbd ratio you need.

Growing a couple of autos will get you supply to start with.

Locate a source of cannabis products in your area. Buying some concentrated oils or tinctures will help with easy dosing while you are experimenting.

What are you trying to treat?

You can provide very effective treatment using strains with lower cbd numbers. A 20% cbd is rare and likely expensive.

An approach for you might be:

Do some quick research on cannabis law in your state. What can you possess, what can you grow?

Identify a source of seeds. Any good seedbank will have strain profiles that will allow you to choose whatever thc cbd ratio you need.

Growing a couple of autos will get you supply to start with.

Locate a source of cannabis products in your area. Buying some concentrated oils or tinctures will help with easy dosing while you are experimenting.

What are you trying to treat?
My son has severe autism with life-threatening seizures. We are out of Massachusetts where it is now legal for recreational use. I can have up to 12 plants in my house :). Right now I am experimenting a grow with 7 plants of bagseed. They are coming along quite well. I'm doing this before I invest in some CBD seeds. I have been doing so much research. I just actually found a strain that is high-cbd. My sons doctors are suggesting a 20:1 ratio. I found VCDC. They are available through seed Supreme. Have you or anyone used this seed bank before? I have read many reviews. And like with every seed bank they are very mixed.
420-magazine-mobile630155713.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

My advice ... check out our sponsors. There are many seed banks there. Using one inside the States might be better, but I have no experience with shipments from UK.

Dont be too focused on the % of cbd in dried herb. A 10-1 ratio is just is good. You will need a dose method and product where you can determine how many milli grams of cbd is being taken in to the system. For example I use a concentrate that provides 300 mg cbd in a 1 ml solution. I take a small drop (30 drops per ml approx so Im taking 10 mg cbd per dose.) You will need to determine how many doses of what size your son benefits from the most.

A very tiny amount of thc is good - too low for problematic 'high' feelings, but enough to ensure synergistic benefits.

Do you know how he will take it? Using capsules is common - either eaten or as a rectal suppository. A drop under the tongue or rubbed on the gums also works well.

The amount of info out there is staggering. Sorting through it all is hard work. You have come to a good place. People here will help you.

May I suggest you start a grow journal? Also read up on making and using cannabis oils.

How to Make a Grow Journal

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Final thought repost your sons situation in here: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Do that, and you will not be walking alone on this important journey. Many will be delighted to help you two. Be prepared for hugs.

My sons doctors are suggesting a 20:1 ratio. I found VCDC. They are available through seed Supreme. Have you or anyone used this seed bank before? I have read many reviews. And like with every seed bank they are very mixed.
420-magazine-mobile630155713.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

This ad is a good example of how careful shopping is needed. It is saying the highest ratio ever tested was 24:1 but it is more typically 2:1.

Back
Top Bottom