ACDC Strain

What would be great for the entire community is to actually see pictures of the real-deal AC/DC. Leaf shape, plant shape, flowers as it finishes, nug shots. I haven't been able to find any on the internet that are verified by lab tests; just knock-offs and mislables.

The AC/DC I got from one of the best clubs in Portland is apparently not the real thing. I spent months growing it out and when I smoked a bowl of it I got really high, so... yeah. Not the real-deal 20:1 medical clone apparently.

20140927_091527.jpg
20140927_091522.jpg
20140927_091511.jpg
20140927_091359.jpg
20131108_231955.jpg
Acdc1.jpg
Here you go Luxman

If I wasn't all the way on east coast I would attempt to bring a legitimate clone to my home state :(

Hi Luxman,

I've figured things out, had a few plants die on me, but overall I'm in a place that I can grow enough medicine to take care of my son. Right now the plants I grow with ACDC are consistently testing with a 27:1 CBD to THC ratio. Those are pretty good numbers from what I have seen and completely satisfies our needs. The one thing that could account for the high numbers, since they are much higher than anything else I have seen tested around here, is the fact that I am growing under LED lights. Two 250 watt multi-spectrum panels and two 90 watt all red UFOs. If you have any questions about growing ACDC please feel free to ask.

DD

@DravetDad and JefeNoce, what day do you harvest to get get max CBD like 27%?

Do you harvest at day 40, 50, 60 of flowering stage? What is the perfect day number to get the highest CBD? Thx.

And to reiterate, anybody who needs this ACDC clone can get it at Harborside Medical in California And put it in a clone shipping container and mail it to yourself back east!!! How to Ship Clones | Clone Shipper

Joopman, you might want to look into Sour Tsunami #3. Dockside co-op (Seattle) has it in stock most of the time. I made this medicine from the sour tsunami #3 for my son, Analytical 36 | Cannabis Analysis Laboratory for Medical Marijuana Patients.

Best,
DD

Analytical 36 | Cannabis Analysis Laboratory for Medical Marijuana Patients

Wow, if anyone with health problems has taken this without checking that molds and yeasts are present, you are out of your cotton picking minds.

Back
Top Bottom