What's your favorite CBD strain?

Shleprock

I have only tried one high CBD strain, ACDC (medicine man seeds) it almost had no high whatsoever but felt good on the body, very therapeutic. I'm looking to try other strains out. Whats your favorite?
My ACDC grow pic below. :yummy:

Attachments

• acdc1.jpg
    acdc1.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 170
  • acdc2.jpg
    acdc2.jpg
    817.7 KB · Views: 173
Wow, all these strains look awesome. Makes me want to X something with an ACDC (CBD) I have going. :blunt:

I have a few crosses I did with ACDC

My favorite is Blue Balls..... GDP and ACDC..it's amazing.. all the medical value of both strains

I also love Candida, very similar to ACDC

I'm growing Dr Seedsman now, it's a 30/1 strain

I have a few crosses I did with ACDC

My favorite is Blue Balls..... GDP and ACDC..it's amazing.. all the medical value of both strains

I also love Candida, very similar to ACDC

I'm growing Dr Seedsman now, it's a 30/1 strain
Cool! Next male i get i'll have to harvest the pollen, currently i have purple diesel, lemon tree and a tropical zittles from regular seed, i'm sure i'll get male from one of those. Would be cool to be able to buy pollen from somewhere. :passitleft:

I have only tried one high CBD strain, ACDC (medicine man seeds) it almost had no high whatsoever but felt good on the body, very therapeutic. I'm looking to try other strains out. Whats your favorite?
My ACDC grow pic below. :yummy:

Hi,

Nice pics! I grew their Harlequin last spring. I think it's my favourite. But I screwed up the curing and lost one jar to mold, but I'm learning.

Back
Top Bottom