Acid Fem Indoor Soil 2020

Are GROW BAGS supposed to have plastic liners with a drainholes in the bottom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HARVEST after 1 year Veg 10 week Flower

Acid NYSD
  • New York Sour Diesel isn’t a parent strain, but rather the OG strain that was altered, in order to create the Acid marijuana strain. Let’s take a look at the OG NYSD strain so we can better understand how Acid marijuana is different, and may be better in your eyes. New York Sour Diesel This strain is brought to you by Soma Sacred Seeds, and it is a 60% Sativa-dominant hybrid, which means it matches the hybrid breakdown of the Acid marijuana strain. NYSD is a cross between Afghani and Mexican landrace strain, which means Acid will have a bit of that in itself as well. Sour Diesel is known for its heavy-gasoline aroma, and it has been bringing its consumers back for years. Winner of five Cannabis Cups in the 2000s.

Thanks on the summer wish, and if 6 large masons empty in 1 year so be it, Lol
The 5 recent Mango Regs are promising freebees from MSNL I think,were thickening well until a few ml dilute of a litre OF Root Booster maybe caused a bit of leaf droop,over nitro.
Maybe too dry,been 2 weeks on now hoping its not serious.

Projects are heavy this sumner here too.
New shingles and 3 huge trees down to split for winter.
What you building @013

Heard that I’ve got 6 empty 1 gallon Mason display type jars plus the quart jars are empty too. Guess I’m doing involuntary tolerance break huh? It’s all good firing off a few autos to see how quickly I can stunt or kill ‘em

hmm sorry to hear rooster booster is not working, it’s funky with high humidity but that’s kinda normal for summer here. What’s up with them beside drooping - just slow progress / stalling out? Yeah might be mulders chart conflict….

Not building at the moment just maintaining, but yeah took a bunch of big trees down and did most of the cleanup but summer & chain saws are not a fun combo. Will finish cleanup after weather breaks to cooler fall temps. I can’t work outdoors in the heat like I used to. Just the normal lawn stuff, cleaning gutters, repairing log splitter, tractor problems and trying to restart indoor garden

Back
Top Bottom