Action's Never Ending Grow

The aftermath:
IMG_20201015_201752_936.jpg

The recovery:
Resized_20201015_213410.jpeg
Resized_20201015_204611.jpeg
Resized_20201015_204157.jpeg

POS's stealing other people's plants!
Wow, I'm so sorry brother. It's happening everywhere since it became legal. It's one reason I stopped this year. I had a drone flying overhead last year and decided it was going to happen sooner than later, so I stayed indoors this year.

Wow, I'm so sorry brother. It's happening everywhere since it became legal. It's one reason I stopped this year. I had a drone flying overhead last year and decided it was going to happen sooner than later so stayed indoors this year.

Just a piss off really, pretty sure it was kids, they rushed and just ripped the plants from their stocks leaving behind quite a bit. I actually forgot my hedge clippers right beside them that I used for the blueberry, lol

Just a piss off really, pretty sure it was kids, they rushed and just ripped the plants from their stocks leaving behind quite a bit. I actually forgot my hedge clippers right beside them that I used for the blueberry, lol
The problem is no matter how much you conceal them, trees like yours put out a certain waft in the air that is very attractive to potheads. Once they know then it's a matter of knowing your patterns and getting to them before harvest. Snatch and grabs are fast and messy, and they don't care if the buds or plant get damaged in the process.

Well let's get this thread going again, as I said before got a new light from @Budget LED and all I can say is great things about this company, the customer support is so far out of this world!! Can't wait to see what she can do. It's a 330w full spectrum led and with it, I'll be growing Jack herer and auto amnesia, a @Dope-Seeds.com auto Kalashnikov and auto diesel, a expert seeds glueberry (again) and a Candycane from I think from crop kings. All in 7 litre pots using pro mix mycorrhizae soil and mega crop v3 nutrients, Enjoy!!
IMG_20201118_071547_522.jpg

goodluck with the new girls :)

Good to see you AJ!. A tent is a good way to avoid people taking things that aren't theirs. :)
Don't I know it lol, thinking of taking at least next year off of outdoors, get the eyes of the yard, put up a privacy fence set up some incognito electrical fence (I am an electrician, but worried I might kill a perp, lol) and overall indoors is just better smelling and better cared for IMO. Things are crazy at work as well, as long as covid doesnt take off and shut us down again (I'm betting it does in the next few weeks) this is going to be a wifey grow, directed by me of course, but hopefully I can get picture updates regularly.

In sure you know about SweetSues dark devil thread but heres a link and a few pics of my first DDA
20191001_125633.jpg
20191003_212707.jpg
20191003_212744.jpg
Oh my what amazing beauties these girls are! Great grow, I may have to try one someday! Great work!

About 10 days old, the jack herer didnt make it, the glueberry bottom right is struggling a bit and the diesel is a little younger due to the first seed not taking. Increased the intensity to about 600 ppfd and next feed going to increase the nutrients as well.
20201129_201358.jpg

The center girls are going to steal the show! I hope you're doing well AJ!
Yeah it's the candy cain, amnesia, and the Kalashnikov. Wife has been over watering them, so I've kind of made this her grow since I'm away so much right now. I'm doing pretty good @MrSauga working to much though, 5 days off since mid October, so since I travel, haven't see the kids much just had a good two days off though but now back straight through till about Christmas probably. Hope all is well with you.

Yeah it's the candy cain, amnesia, and the Kalashnikov. Wife has been over watering them, so I've kind of made this her grow since I'm away so much right now. I'm doing pretty good @MrSauga working to much though, 5 days off since mid October, so since I travel, haven't see the kids much just had a good two days off though but now back straight through till about Christmas probably. Hope all is well with you.
Glad to hear all is well. All is good here too. Switched jobs recently and find I'm working more than I did before. The difference being I like it. My last job I was in a rut and had to get out. Took a gamble during the pandemic and it paid off. Stay well AJ and get that rest when you can.

Day 28 full bloom mode switch made and uv on on the 330w @Budget LED 3 different kinds of grow methods, the leave her be top right, the Lst bottom left and right, and the topping centre and top left. Have some yellowing on the leaves of a few all are getting about 2.8g of mega crop in about 1.5 liters every 3 days, going to try and get the wife to go every 2 and increase the nutes little by little.
IMG_20201218_000055_764.jpg
IMG_20201218_000055_808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom