Smoke2Js Magic Garden 2023 Outdoor Grow

Happy 420 and welcome to my 2023 outdoor grow !
This year I will be trying my hand at growing the following cultivars.
Red Hot Cookies from Sweet Seeds
Blueberry Muffin from Humboldt Seed Co
Bigfoot Glue also HSco
Hella Jelly also from Humboldt Seed co
Blueberry from Seedsman
Grape Ape a clone from Harborside, Kyle Kushman selection.
I have Skunk #1 seeds (Seedsman) that have yet to burst thru the soil. I also have some Starberry Cough (Kyle Kushman selection) cuts that have yet to root.
Most will go in the ground. The Red Hot Cookies have a head start so they might get huge.
Pull up a chair and light a doobie, we have lemonade and iced tea available .

Looking great you definitely come with experience with that amount of gardening all at once! Veg and green. Where you from if you don't mind me asking the weather looks nice! ✌🏽

Fabulous genetics Smoke2Js! Looking great!

Looking great you definitely come with experience with that amount of gardening all at once! Veg and green. Where you from if you don't mind me asking the weather looks nice! ✌🏽
Thank you @StoneOtter ,welcome to my journal!
@greenvein Thank you, I am in California at the mouth of the Sacramento Delta. Welcome to my journal.

The trees have begun to fill in , full of leaves, providing a good amount of shade fot the small patio and back yard. Just enough Sun for great plant growth. My soil is ancient riverbed, mud and clay, full of nutrients. Recently I added a truck load of bark to the yard to aid in water retention and easy weed pulling. The result after the atmospheric rivers is a layer of mycelium from fence to fence, the worms are happy too.
In a few days I will plant the 4 Red Hot Cookies and the large Grape Ape. Then in a month the seedlings will get planted or potted.
I also have 4 plants re vegging right now , My Peabody(M) crossed with Magic Melon(F). If they make it I will transplant them to bigger pots with plants to make seeds with another Peabody male. They currently smell like cantaloupe .

As promised, a picture update. Thank you for stopping by my Magic Garden. Fresh Squeezed Lemonaide and iced tea is on hand, rolling a fatty and pulling up a chair.

Looking good 👍🏼 lucky bro you got some early bud I could do with that right now 🤣 ✌🏽
Thank you @Greenvein , I am considering making dry ice sift out of it. I have more seeds of it and will be trying it outside again next year.This time I will sprout them later. I was going to flower them inside but the weather was warming and my indoor spot is not air conditioned. I am pleased with the results tho, thick trunks and sturdy branches seems to indicate a much bulkier plant had I timed it right. The buds are covered in trichomes and smell like citrus and skunk.

Thank you @Greenvein , I am considering making dry ice sift out of it. I have more seeds of it and will be trying it outside again next year.This time I will sprout them later. I was going to flower them inside but the weather was warming and my indoor spot is not air conditioned. I am pleased with the results tho, thick trunks and sturdy branches seems to indicate a much bulkier plant had I timed it right. The buds are covered in trichomes and smell like citrus and skunk.
Yeah go for it, make sure you journal that too! I will probably make some oil with the trim from my next harvest I miss baking with it 👌🏽

Hope everyone had a safe and rad fourth of July!

Have harvested almost everything. The Ganja is plentiful. I still have some Blueberry to harvest, but I'm leaving it for October to see if she will turn purple. I'm in trim jail right now. Just took a break and decided to check out my favorite cannabis site. I have some indoor activity, sprouted a seed of Red Hot Cookies from Sweet Seeds, one of Black Sugar from Seedsman, and five of my Peabody. I will post pictures later , if i remember. .

Back
Top Bottom