Nicky Goes To Mars: Test Of Mars Hydro FC4800 & Mars Tent

I chew some some virtually every day, sometimes I take a little sip of olive oil and other times without, I don't think I notice any difference with or without some oil with it.

When I first received mine I couldn't believe it, it looked so much smaller than I was expecting. I thought I actually been ripped out, like those folks who buy a set a furniture online only to find it is all toy size when they get it. But actually size wise it is quite similar to a joint and now I really like it. Altho my brother is raving about a Mighty+ he's just bought.

Too bad you've misplaced it, it'd be a bugger to lose, hopefully in time you remember where you safely stored it!

I think I still have some decarbed Gorilla Glue in a bag somewhere. I had too much of the GG and it wasn't the best buds, and now I just can't stand the taste or smell of the GG buds.

I might give the Dynavap another try when I get the chance. The Volcano should be somewhere in the house, though I have looked everywhere where I thought it could be. I have a bunch of hard to reach cupboards where it might be, inside some bags or something. It'll turn up eventually.

I have Mighty's little brother Crafty. I'm not using it at all. The battery runs out before I can get enough. The battery lasts for about one load - it's really bad. The Mighty must be better with its larger battery. I thought I was smart and got the Crafty for its more handy size. I was dumb!

After a major struggle I managed to get the Bruce Banner 3 past the Lemon Tree and out of the tent. It wasn't easy, and I busted my back in the process. It's the first time in months that I've been able to reach her and check her out properly. Bruce Banner 3 has turned into a full on Hulk. This is a compact monster! She measures 86 cm in height, and the whole plant is almost like one massive spherical bud measuring 60 cm in diameter.

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 86 - 29.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 86 - 32.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 86 - 8.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 86 - 7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom