Nicky Goes To Mars: Test Of Mars Hydro FC4800 & Mars Tent

Today after 66 days of flowering I took Biscotti Mintz down. She'll now slow dry for a few weeks before I trim her.

Biscotti  Mintz - Day 66 - Harvest - 5.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Day 66 - Harvest - 7.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Day 66 - Harvest - 8.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Day 66 - Harvest - 11.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Day 66 - Harvest - 15.jpg

Outstanding frost Nick!
Yes, I'm really happy with her.
Lemon Tree that still has a week or so to go is also frosting up nicely. She is turning more purple now towards the end.

My big mama Lemon Tree is turning beautifully purple at the end. She is very big and she is absolutely covered in frost from top to bottom. The purpleing started with the top buds and is spreading downwards.
Here at day 70 of flowering. Stats say 65 - 70 days, but as per usual I'll leave it to flower a bit longer than what they say. The trichomes are telling me to wait...

Lemon Tree - Flower - Day 70 - 11.jpg

Lemon Tree - Flower - Day 70 - 22.jpg

I'd be tempted & most likely be smoking the leaf too. Really nice with that awesome frost and color.

Cheers, I agree. When they look like this I don't trim very hard. I'll save all the trim, and hopefully I'll get around to make some hash one day...

Cheers, I agree. When they look like this I don't trim very hard. I'll save all the trim, and hopefully I'll get around to make some hash one day...
With frost laden leaves like those, you wouldn't want to be biffing them out. I know what you mean about hopefully getting around to use them one day, haha.

With frost laden leaves like those, you wouldn't want to be biffing them out. I know what you mean about hopefully getting around to use them one day, haha.

I've got 2 paper grocery bags full of trim that is waiting for me to "get around to" make some bubble hash. I even purchased a big paint stirrer thing (still unused) a year ago that you attach to the electric drill, so at least this time I won't ruin my forearms by stirring the ice mix with a kitchen ladle by hand...

When I last made hash I used arm power, and my forearms were totally unusable for 2 weeks after. It was a few years ago, and I still have some if that hash in the fridge. And I didn't get that much to start with. Since I don't want to mix with tobacco, the hash is not that appealing to me. I prefer flowers to smoke. So, the hash making motivation is a bit low...I've even considered binning all the trim when I will move houses in a few months time. We'll see if I can find my mojo...

When I last made hash I used arm power, and my forearms were totally unusable for 2 weeks after. It was a few years ago, and I still have some if that hash in the fridge. And I didn't get that much to start with. Since I don't want to mix with tobacco, the hash is not that appealing to me. I prefer flowers to smoke. So, the hash making motivation is a bit low...I've even considered binning all the trim when I will move houses in a few months time. We'll see if I can find my mojo...
haha, yeah I can relate to that. You don't want to waste something and you mean to use it, but reality never quite finds the time to do so. Mind you, hash can be quite potent, so it could still be good for mixing in as an edible, as an alternative to smoking.
I tend to either chew decarbed buds, which can give a nice long enhancement time, or I vape with a dynavap. I like the vaping as partly I like the process of it, a bit like rolling and lighting a joint, and I can hit it almost every time I walk past it. But when I have chewed a chunk of decarbed bud I tend to not even think of another for a few hours. Like your bubble hash plans, I meant to get into making edibles when I bought a Ardent decarb machine a couple of years ago, but so far I haven't got past eating the buds plain.

haha, yeah I can relate to that. You don't want to waste something and you mean to use it, but reality never quite finds the time to do so. Mind you, hash can be quite potent, so it could still be good for mixing in as an edible, as an alternative to smoking.
I tend to either chew decarbed buds, which can give a nice long enhancement time, or I vape with a dynavap. I like the vaping as partly I like the process of it, a bit like rolling and lighting a joint, and I can hit it almost every time I walk past it. But when I have chewed a chunk of decarbed bud I tend to not even think of another for a few hours. Like your bubble hash plans, I meant to get into making edibles when I bought a Ardent decarb machine a couple of years ago, but so far I haven't got past eating the buds plain.

Hahaha, yes, I have eaten plenty of decarbed bud. I cooked 100 grams at the time and ate 3-5 grams soaked in oil. I can't stand the taste of decarbed weed in olive oil anymore. I also ate the decarbed buds without oil. I kept some under my upper lip, and some under my toungue, while I was chewing some of it.
Now I use infused coconut oil in my coffee when I want some edibles. I make the oil very strong so I don't have to put too much of it in the coffee. So far I can enjoy the taste in my cappuccino, but if I have to have too much oil in it I'll get sick for sure. I have tried making chocolate cake and chocolates. But my high tolerance had me eat so much I almost puked.

I tried a friend's Dynavap. It was really nice, but I found it a little small. It probably takes a while to get used to it. I had some problems heating the cap. I didn't do it right I think.
I have a Volcano that I currently can't find, strangely enough. But when I was using it, I tended to fill the balloon all day long, I was constantly sucking that poor thing. I found the vapour quite dry and it made me cough a lot. But for hash and oil it was fantastic! It gives very pure, strong and tasty vapour.

I also ate the decarbed buds without oil.
I chew some some virtually every day, sometimes I take a little sip of olive oil and other times without, I don't think I notice any difference with or without some oil with it.
I tried a friend's Dynavap. It was really nice, but I found it a little small. It probably takes a while to get used to it. I had some problems heating the cap. I didn't do it right I think.
When I first received mine I couldn't believe it, it looked so much smaller than I was expecting. I thought I actually been ripped out, like those folks who buy a set a furniture online only to find it is all toy size when they get it. But actually size wise it is quite similar to a joint and now I really like it. Altho my brother is raving about a Mighty+ he's just bought.
I have a Volcano that I currently can't find, strangely enough. But when I was using it, I tended to fill the balloon all day long, I was constantly sucking that poor thing. I found the vapour quite dry and it made me cough a lot. But for hash and oil it was fantastic! It gives very pure, strong and tasty vapour.
Too bad you've misplaced it, it'd be a bugger to lose, hopefully in time you remember where you safely stored it!

Back
Top Bottom